Thread: Mods not showing up in launcher MM

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

Icon4 Mods not showing up in launcher MM

I'm having trouble getting mods to show up in my launcher. They're in the data folder, out of date mods are ticked, but still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Needed to extract RAR files, problem solved - disregard me!
    Last edited by GourmetGorilla; February 17, 2015 at 11:57 PM.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Mods not showing up in launcher MM

Quote Originally Posted by GourmetGorilla View Post
    I'm having trouble getting mods to show up in my launcher. They're in the data folder, out of date mods are ticked, but still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Needed to extract RAR files, problem solved - disregard me!
    I have this problem too, how'd you get it to work? I mean, the .pack files aren't showing up at all in the mod manager.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."