Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 19.10.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated all UPC versions with some fixes of already included mods and some missing units names.

New mod included:
    Sebidee's Laocra Gael - Ebdani Unit Roster Expansion by Sebidee

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli for his Italian translation of this new mod and the already included "Sebidee Charlemagne Expansion".
    Thanks a lot to Moozipan for his German translation of the already included "Sebidee Charlemagne Expansion".

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Dude where is the English version? Could you like give me a brief summary of all the submods included in your latest released version? And the link of the English version please?

Does this release have the ranks and bonds mod by Viking1978?

Quote Originally Posted by ChinoSwagger View Post
    Dude where is the English version? Could you like give me a brief summary of all the submods included in your latest released version? And the link of the English version please?
    Please read the first post of this thread as all your questions have been answered. There is no English UPC version needed as all unit names of all mods appear automatically if you use the English language version of the game. You'll find the included mods in the section "Current mods support".

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated all UPC versions with some fixes of various mods and I updated some unit descriptions of this mod:

ROMANI - Units Pack (vanilla edition)
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=753538368

Special thanks to RedOctaNe02 and M1GHTY M4VS.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 8.11.2016)

it would be great to have a translation of {AoC} 1078 medieval wars

Quote Originally Posted by hateman View Post
    Thanks for the link and I checked this mod. Unfortunately I can't include it into the UPC-ATT as this mod changes lots of vanilla entries. If I would include it, then all players would see these changes regardless if they use this mod or not.

Hi there guys, first of all thx for this work

are the units of the mod Terminus Total War - Imperium

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=843171126

and Age of Vikings in this pack?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=780572352

Quote Originally Posted by Thorint View Post
    Hi there guys, first of all thx for this work

are the units of the mod Terminus Total War - Imperium

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=843171126

and Age of Vikings in this pack?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=780572352
    Thanks a lot Thorint!

I know both mods and they are really good. I will check them, but I guess that unfortunately I can't include it into the UPC-ATT as these mods change lots of vanilla entries. If I would include it, then all players would see these changes regardless if they use these mods or not. If I would only include the unit names what would be possible, then it would be unfortunately just a half-part solution.

So at the moment the only solution to see all text content of these mods is that you must change the language in the Steam options of Attila to English. If you switch to English then all text content appears without the need of the UPC-ATT.

thx for the answer , i really dont mind playing the game in english but you know... is always better if you can play it in your own language

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 8.4.2017)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated all UPC versions with several fixes of various included mods.

I added all Sebidee Attila mods:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/

Thanks a lot to Sebidee for his cooperation.

I included the English names of the new mods. In this case you will see at least an English name instead of just a blank unit name.

Enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hi,
    First of all, thanks for this compatibility mod -- it's very helpful.

I made some updates on the French UPC pack file ; basically translated all the Sebidee's mod units names and some other names in Radious and vanilla Attila units, where there was typos or "unrealistic" names. Would you be interested in my (small) work ?
    If so, I can update it this evening (currently at work).
    Last edited by Shoryn; April 25, 2017 at 08:47 AM.
    Teutonic Crusades Sub-mod for SS6.3
    Many graphical enhancements to Teutonic Order and Lithuania factions

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryn View Post
    Hi,
    First of all, thanks for this compatibility mod -- it's very helpful.

I made some updates on the French UPC pack file ; basically translated all the Sebidee's mod units names and some other names in Radious and vanilla Attila units, where there was typos or "unrealistic" names. Would you be interested in my (small) work ?
    If so, I can update it this evening (currently at work).
    Hello Shoryn, please send me a pm here on TWC and I will check your file.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the French UPC version with lots of translations and several fixes of the vanilla localisation by Shoryn. Thanks a lot for his translation work!

Enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Laetus

Hello Swiss Halberdier,
    I opened the (german) UPC-ATT with the Packfilemanager and it seems to contain many strings relating to TW:Rome II. Might it be that you uploaded the wrong file (UPC-ROM instead of UPC-ATT) in this case or do you use the same file?