Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 9.4.2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ereenyavuz View Post
    Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum!

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with translation updates of the French and Russian version.

Thanks a lot to Yoyo80 (French) and 633 and the translation team (Russian) for their valuable translation efforts.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hey guys! I'd like to congratulate all of you for the amazing work you've done and also report an issue:
    In the Spanish localisation, the new units for the AOC units mod for Radious are still named in English. This includes all playable factions.
    I hope you can fix it soon. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cachulfaian View Post
    Hey guys! I'd like to congratulate all of you for the amazing work you've done and also report an issue:
    In the Spanish localisation, the new units for the AOC units mod for Radious are still named in English. This includes all playable factions.
    I hope you can fix it soon. Thanks!
    Thanks cachulfaian! Yes this is true and I didn't received a new translated Spanish version yet.

There is a little rule in the UPC history. "It's better to have at least an English name there, as there is just a blank unit name."

Thanks for your answerSwiss Halberdier! We'll be waiting patiently, and yes, it is better an English name than a blank.
    Cheers!

Hi, is it possible to make this mod "Rise of Scotland" compatible with a french version of the game ? Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...htext=scotland

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdson View Post
    Hi, is it possible to make this mod "Rise of Scotland" compatible with a french version of the game ? Thanks

It seems this mod changes lots of vanilla entries and therefore it is probably not possible to add it to the UPC. Just from what I read on the Steam description, but I will check if it is possible.

Awesome work guys would it be possible to do the same for the medieval kingdom mod which is not in the steam workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by cedjoe View Post
    Awesome work guys would it be possible to do the same for the medieval kingdom mod which is not in the steam workshop?
    Welcome to the Forums!

Unfortunately this is not possible for any older TW games which have been released before Empire.

Shogun 1, Medieval 1, Rome 1 and Medieval 2 use a totally different modding system. The UPC is available for Empire, Napoleon, Shogun 2, Rome 2 and Attila.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Siwss, I'm sure he is referring to the recent Medieval Kingdom Mod that converts Attila into a sort of Medieval II era, working only in custom battle (so only tons of unit names which could be added, meanwhile it shouldn't be possible to add all modifications of factions' names).

At last unit names could be added if they all have total new entries (not sure of this, I don't use this mod) but in any case factions names could not be modified due to overwriting existing entries of the core game.

At last it's better to 1. use the game in english with this mod 2. made a medival Kingdom upc separated from this one: good luck to the one who will do this

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Siwss, I'm sure he is referring to the recent Medieval Kingdom Mod that converts Attila into a sort of Medieval II era, working only in custom battle (so only tons of unit names which could be added, meanwhile it shouldn't be possible to add all modifications of factions' names).

At last unit names could be added if they all have total new entries (not sure of this, I don't use this mod) but in any case factions names could not be modified due to overwriting existing entries of the core game.

At last it's better to 1. use the game in english with this mod 2. made a medival Kingdom upc separated from this one: good luck to the one who will do this
    Ah yes sure you're right and probably he means the total conversion Medieval mod. Yes the best solution would be that the modder of the Medieval Kingdoms Mod will create an own special adapted UPC version.

Hey ! possible to make french version for Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Unit Roster Overhaul https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=662116630
    Plz ?! Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdson View Post
    Unfortunately it changes lots of vanilla entries and therefore it can't be integrated.

Quote Originally Posted by xtermin View Post
    Hey ! possible to make french version for Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Unit Roster Overhaul https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=662116630
    Plz ?! Thanks !
    I will check this for the next version.

Unfortunately you would have to play Attila in English until then, that all custom entries from all mods are showing up in the game.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with an update of this unit pack and I fixed several entries in the German version from several included mods.

Updated mod included:
    Radious Total Units 2 - Age of Charlemagne

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 14.6.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the Russian and French versions of the UPC-ATT with new translations. Thanks a lot to 633 (Russian) and Yoyo80 (French) for their valuable translation efforts.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

L|EMEHTATOP's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the Russian............ Thanks a lot to 633 (Russian) ...........

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Категорически попросил бы вас передать привет этому дятлу 633, который никак до конца не переведёт все юниты варварских царств на русский язык, и отдельно чтоб этот баран сделал бы нормальный перевод славянских юнитов, а не как сейчас все отряды по имени каких-то вшивых ложных богов сделаны. Я не припомню, чтобы у греков или римлян, да хоть у кого угодно, войска назывались поголовно в честь богов или демонов. У каждого вида войск должно быть нормальное название, пусть и с отсылкой к местности хотя бы, но не к богам каким-то сраным. Это просто глупость, и смотрится отвратительно. А если я религию поменяю в игре, тогда как быть? Странно будет очень. И ни у одной нации никогда не было таких названий отрядов и войск. Никогда, ну кроме отдельных специальных отрядов. А не как это чмо сделало в своём переводе. Скажите ему от этом пожалуйста.

Strongly I would ask you to send greetings to this woodpecker 633, which does not completely transfer all units of barbarian kingdoms in the Russian language, and separate to the ram would have done the normal translation of the Slavic units, rather than as it is now all the units on behalf of some lousy false gods made. I do not recall that the Greeks or the Romans, but at least from anyone, without exception troops were called in honor of the gods or demons. Each type of troops should be a normal name, albeit with reference to the area at least, but not to the gods in some . It's just nonsense, and looks disgusting. What if I change my religion in the game, then what to do? Strange is a very. And no one nation has never been such names and units of troops. Never, well, except for some special units. But not like this schmuck did in his translation. Tell him on this please.

Мне не интересно мнение такого говнюка как ты о моём русификаторе. На таких как ты,ушлёпок, я клал с прибором...))

Quote Originally Posted by 633 View Post
    Мне не интересно мнение такого говнюка как ты о моём русификаторе. На таких как ты,ушлёпок, я клал с прибором...))
    Я и не сомневался, что имею дело с каким-то хуеглотом неоязычником. Возможно даже нациком, а? У таких чертей эти моменты всегда рядом идут. Вопрос совсем в другом. Помимо личных пристрастий и всякой дури в твоей непутёвой башке, как могут быть названия отрядов привязаны к именам всяких там бесов? Серьёзно, если совершенно любой пользователь, при игре за протославянские фракции в определённый момент решит переменить религию, тогда как быть? Это совершенно некорректный вольный перевод какого-то конченного дятла вроде тебя, о чём я и написал здесь. Нельзя свои анальные предпочтения никому навязывать при том, что делать конечно же можно всё что угодно. Нельзя и всё, это первое правило человеческого мирного сосуществования друг с другом. А у такого чёрта как ты почему-то вразрез всё идёт. Совковое мышление и так далее, да? Всем впарить какую-то диь, и ты не можешь без этого? Чепушило просто, а не переводчик. И доделай уже все остальные косяки в названиях отрядов, пусть за лангобардов и пиктов никто и не играет, но латиницу даже такая криворукая чесотка как ты в состоянии убрать, а? Совок ебаный,блеать. Ещё и отвечает тут что-то дерзкое, ты посмотри.
    Я тут для твоих обоссаных кентов на латинице оставлю ещё, а то вдруг важнейший посыл уловить не смогут, у них с этим проблемы похуже твоих.

I never doubted that I was dealing with some hueglotom Neopagans. Perhaps even Natsik, eh? In these terms, these moments are always there. The question is in the other. In addition to personal preferences and all the dope in your head unlucky, as they can be the name of groups linked to the names of all sorts of demons? Seriously, if at all, any user in the game for the Slavic fraction at some point decides to change his religion, then what to do? This is totally incorrect loose translation of a washed-woodpecker like you, about what I have written here. It can not be your preference the anal anyone to impose despite the fact that you can do of course anything. It is impossible and everything, it's the first rule of human peaceful coexistence with each other. And this hell like you for some reason against all goes. Shovels thinking and so on, right? All vparit some di, and you can not do without it? Chepushilo simply, not the interpreter. And already to finish all the other schools in the names of units, even for the Lombards and the Picts nobody plays, but even such Latin krivorukost scabies you able to clean, huh? Scoop ing, bleat. More answers and then something daring, you see.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Hard to understand Google translated terms without any adaption to decent english so I will base my post on what I argued.

1. If the problem are the original english names of the slavic units because of their reference to pagan names well, same old boring story: when I started to create them I asked for help, contributes, suggestions and same as many other times during the past 3 years, 0 partecipation of the users, if I exclude very few ones like Keona, who massively helped with those names.

In this case I say the same I said many other times: "people appears Always later to criticize and rant but when I ask for help and contributes and discussions: 0".

This is one of the bigger reasons why I'm happy to have stopped making units and other things for this community and Others in general

2. IF the problems is purely related only to how those names were translated well, this can be discussed, but user "633" should be respected as he at last was the one who decided to give a contribute and concretely help the UPC project.

If you have better suggestions about ho to translate, work here with examples and constructive discussion

Если это не 633 придумал, то вопросов к нему нет и быть не может. Я английский вариант не видел ещё, потому что изначально безо всяких славян пользовался сразу русским переводом. Я посмотрю конечно.
    Второй момент по консультациям по переводу, я с бинарными файлами большого опыта работы не имею, и касаемо сотрудничества именно на этом портале как-то не могу похвастаться, что являюсь активным участником здесь. Уж не обессудьте. Я любой объём текста перевёл бы бегом и с песней, но не знал, что вам нужна помощь. Мне казалось, что тут у вас и так полно людей. Извните. Здесь я зарегестрирован с ознакомительными целями, ресурс всё-таки англоязычный, а не русский.
    В любом случае спасибо за внимание.

If it does not come up with 633, then the question to him is not and can not. I have not seen the English version more, because initially without any Slavs used immediately Russian translation. I'll see of course.
    The second point on the translation advice, I binary files much experience does not have, and with regards to cooperation on this portal like something I can boast that I am an active participant here. I do not blame me. I would any amount of text translated and run with the song, but did not know that you need help. It seemed to me that here you and so full of people. Outside. Here I registered for informational purposes, resource still an English rather than Russian.
    In any case, thank you for your attention.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 3.8.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with these unit packs:

New mods included:

DramaBelli & LucioBoreno - Age of Charlemagne Units Pack - Radious Submod
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=723794406

Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Unit Roster Overhaul
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=662116630

Sebidee's custom unit names have been integrated at the moment in English. We deliver the translations step-by-step. But now you can see at least the English unit names instead of blank unit names.

Special thanks to cachulfaian as he translated lots of unit names for several already integrated mods in the Spanish UPC version.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 3.8.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with translation updates of the French version.

Thanks a lot to Yoyo80 (French) for his valuable translation efforts.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier