Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 10.10.2015)

ok... is there a fix to there fix?

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Be fix or be dead!

the first 10 years of the game are brutal, and losing all that progress is painful

in Rome II I've lost 3 campaign savegames after Ca Patches, and last Rome II campaign with Rome I was leading to total victory was compromised by the last unexpected Rome II patch (almost pointless, since real bugs and performance hits are Always there..).

So it goes sadly.

Be fix or be dead was a modification of the famous Iron Maiden song "Be quick or be dead", very fitting since if we don't complete a campaign until the next patch we risk to have all our progress in game lost

Quote Originally Posted by freeboy View Post
    the first 10 years of the game are brutal, and losing all that progress is painful
    I don't think your crash of the save-games comes from Radious Total War Mod, Radious Total Units Mod, AUM-ATT or UPC-ATT. I don't have any problems with my save-games.

This could be the problem:

If you removed another mod which you enabled while you started the campaign and now you deactivated this mod again (example: mods which add custom units or any other custom stuff).

nope.. nothing changed.. all was good, launched game and had a workshop " update the unit mod.. radious" then all the crashes started... seriously frustrating, I just lost another older save game with it pausing.. forever " on the roman seperatists..
    I only use Rad mod and then only the two.. the unit mod and the campaiegn mod.. nothing has changed for me in months and months.. other than the auto updating .. and thank you for at least attempting to help...
    Its so frustrating I almost want to pull the steam plug and go untirely offline once this gets resolved... essentially hundreds of hours lost!
    Beyond PO at CA with these fixes
    grrrr

nope.. nothing changed.. all was good, launched game and had a workshop " update the unit mod.. radious" then all the crashes started... seriously frustrating, I just lost another older save game with it pausing.. forever " on the roman seperatists..
    I only use Rad mod and then only the two.. the unit mod and the campaiegn mod.. nothing has changed for me in months and months.. other than the auto updating .. and thank you for at least attempting to help...
    Its so frustrating I almost want to pull the steam plug and go untirely offline once this gets resolved... essentially hundreds of hours lost!
    Beyond PO at CA with these fixes
    grrrr
    We experienced since Friday massive problems with Steam and we already have two new versions ready. But Steam refuses that we can upload both mods. Radious contacted the support about this huge issue.

Please try the following:
    - unsubscribe both mods from Steam (Radious Total War Mod + Radious Total Units Mod)
    - download both mods from the Mediafire links from the related first posts on the threads
    - put both mods into the data folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data

ok worked for one turn then hung on Egypt.. hummm
    thank you
    I wIll continue to exercise patience...
    thank u for this amazing support
    Last edited by freeboy; October 13, 2015 at 09:26 PM.

ok worked for one turn then hung on Egypt.. hummm
    thank you I wIll continue to exercise patience... thank u for this amazing support
    Yes patience is needed and we hope that Steam allows us to update both Radious mods soon.

The thing is I had a fully workign game. and now, even manually loading the mods, like we always had to do b4 workshop with darth mods in all totwar games, I am seeing my efforts come to a gridnding halt....
    dont know what to say.. any stable mods you could recommend, feel free to pm me

The thing is I had a fully workign game. and now, even manually loading the mods, like we always had to do b4 workshop with darth mods in all totwar games, I am seeing my efforts come to a gridnding halt....
    dont know what to say.. any stable mods you could recommend, feel free to pm me
    I don't know what the problem could be on your machine.

Please try the following:
    Re-download changed "vanilla" files and verify the integrity of the game:

> Open Steam > click on my games > right-click on Attila > left-click on properties > then look for the Local files tab and click on Verify the integrity of the game cache

There you can re-check the integrity of your Attila files. It takes some time, but after updating you have again all proper vanilla files.

And upload screenshots of your data folder that we see which mods are exactly loaded.

Laetus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 16.3.2015)

I would help to translate Terminus Total War into german if it's possible.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 16.3.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Knobloff View Post
    I would help to translate Terminus Total War into german if it's possible.
    I contacted Terminus several times that he should extract all his files for me, but he didn't replied.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 10.12.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the complete content of the new DLC/patch in all languages.

Updated mods included:
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier
    Ranks and Bonds by Viking1978
    Renovatii Imperii 2.0 by Cpt. Cortes and DramaBelli

New mods included:
    Champloo's Unit Mod by Champloo
    Defensores Romanum by Avetis

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations. Special thanks for various German translations to Knobloff.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Sorry for being absent when you was needing italian loc file, my friend -_-

Thanks for the update

Next step AUM release!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Sorry for being absent when you was needing italian loc file, my friend -_-
    Thanks for the update
    Next step AUM release!
    No worries my dear mate and I managed to download all languages and all is working.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Polish translations have some mistakes but overall good work team.
    +rep
    Co do tych błędów polskie znaki jak ć cz ż się nie odczytują właściwie. Nie to że bym jęczał w sumie wydane to było w dniu premiery

Quote Originally Posted by T&D View Post
    Polish translations have some mistakes but overall good work team.
    +rep
    Co do tych błędów polskie znaki jak ć cz ż się nie odczytują właściwie. Nie to że bym jęczał w sumie wydane to było w dniu premiery
    Thanks Mr. Bundy. The Polish translator Reffan will be pleased to read it. I don't understand what you wrote in Polish.

This is just a re-post of my post from 26.12.15 because of the recent TWC forum rollback.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT.

Updated mods included:
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 26.12.2015)

Could you fix the lack of text in some Arab units in the Russian localization?