Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 31.7.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by leasiyo View Post
    Hello, I'm lacking some spanish names and descriptions of the units from Radious Total Units Mod. I also use AUM-ATT and the "vanilla units unlock", but don't think they are the problem. ¿What may be?
    Please be more specific which units are missing.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 19.8.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming release of this unit pack:

Updated mod included:
    Radious Total Units Mod by Radious

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

nine time thanks my friend

When will be release of the Unit Pack?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by monkthehonk View Post
    When will be release of the Unit Pack?
    When its done and ready. We release stuff only in perfect shape. But its not far from that!

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Hi there!!!!
    Thanks a lot for your work!
    Can I ask you to translate Terminator's unit pack? pls
    Thanks!

Laetus

Good evening,
    Would you consider to include this awesome mod in your project: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Bonds-RELEASED
    If you don't have time to do it, I can translate in German and French.
    Greetings
    Maraelion

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo.Cuor di Leone View Post
    Hi there!!!!
    Thanks a lot for your work!
    Can I ask you to translate Terminator's unit pack? pls
    Thanks!
    I contacted the modder again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraelion View Post
    Good evening,
    Would you consider to include this awesome mod in your project: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Bonds-RELEASED
    If you don't have time to do it, I can translate in German and French.
    Greetings
    Maraelion
    I don't know yet if this mod can be included as I don't add "changed vanilla texts" to my UPC mods for all TW games. As if a mod changes "vanilla texts", then all players would see these texts even if they don't use this specific mod.

Laetus

Ah ok, I didn't know this particular problem. It's a pity but I thank you for taking the time for an answer.
    Greetings
    Maraelion

My answer wasn't no , but I must investigate this specific mod before I can decide if it can be included. As it isn't just an unit pack from what I read on the description of the mod thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    I contacted the modder again.

Thank you very much

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 5.9.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mod included:
    Radious Total Units Mod by Radious (2 already included unit names changed)

New mods included:
    Renovatio Imperii by Cpt. Cortes
    Ranks & Bonds by Viking1978

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Special thanks to Cpt. Cortes for searching and fixing several missing units in the Spanish version.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 5.9.2015)

I'm going to grab it all!

thanks!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 16.9.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the complete content of the new DLC/patch in each language.

Special huge thanks to DramaBelli who assisted me.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Muchas gracias boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Destapeman View Post
    Muchas gracias boys.
    Thanks a lot!

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the release of this unit pack:

Updated mod included:

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 10.10.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mod included:

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

after this updated I know have a previously unseen crash during the ai turn when it ties to cycle the
    Rom seperatist , I think there are none, have duplicated with different saves at same point.. has stopped all my saved games dead in the water! sad

Quote Originally Posted by freeboy View Post
    after this updated I know have a previously unseen crash during the ai turn when it ties to cycle the
    Rom seperatist , I think there are none, have duplicated with different saves at same point.. has stopped all my saved games dead in the water! sad
    The UPC isn't related to the save-games and never touches any save-games.