Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 23.3.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming releases of these unit packs:

Radious Total Units Mod by Radious
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), Nizam (Turkish) and 633 (Russian) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

You can fully use the UPC-ATT until I updated it to the new patch/DLC. But like always you will not see the new unit names of the DLC units in your language until I released the UPC-ATT with the new patch/DLC content.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 31.3.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mods included:

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), Nizam (Turkish) and 633 (Russian) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 4.4.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming release of this unit pack:

Updated mod included:

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 8.4.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming release of this unit pack:

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 13.4.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mods included:

New mod included:
    K's Mods - Units

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Good job mate, even if I still don't see there inside roman units

please do them now >_<!

(or tell me where I can find this because I don't want to ask to this moroon of your italian team mate DramaBelli )
    Last edited by DramaBelli; April 13, 2015 at 12:07 PM. Reason: missing roman units

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Good job mate, even if I still don't see there inside roman units
    please do them now >_<!
    (or tell me where I can find this because I don't want to ask to this moroon of your italian team mate DramaBelli )
    If someone asks again "where are the Roman units?", then he should look on our thread here to see our progress.

Yoyo80's Avatar Foederatus

Hey guys! Thanks for your work.

Any new about the roman units?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I assume that my post is totally a troll!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 21.4.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mods included:

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

thanks for you hard work mate

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    thanks for you hard work mate
    Thanks a lot also for your support and the Italian translation.

I re-uploaded the Spanish and Russian UPC with the new translations from Cpt. Cortes (Spanish) and 633 (Russian).

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 26.4.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

Updated mods included:

New mod included:
    Captain Cortes Legions by Cpt. Cortes

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Beorix's Avatar Tiro

Hello, is the UPC be updated for the new "roman pack" released today ?

Yes mate, they're included now. Swiss did not reported the pack with its standalone name "Swiss & Drama Romani Unit Pack" (because a standalone version still not exists) but as upgrade to Radious Units Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Beorix View Post
    Hello, is the UPC be updated for the new "roman pack" released today ?
    Yes as DramaBelli wrote all unit names and descriptions are included in all 8 languages. But we still need to translate some descriptions.

CA released a small patch but the UPC-ATT doesn't need to be updated this time.

Hello,
    a question : is the UPC-ATT mod available from Steam Workshop or do we need to download and install it from twcenter ?
    Awasome job, thank a lot and thank to Yoyo80 for the french translation

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Riith View Post
    Hello,
    a question : is the UPC-ATT mod available from Steam Workshop or do we need to download and install it from twcenter ?
    Awasome job, thank a lot and thank to Yoyo80 for the french translation
    The UPC-ATT will not be available on the STEAM workshop and you have to download it on the normal TWC thread. All my UPC mods must be in a special mod-type format that they work and this special mod format is not supported by STEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    The UPC-ATT will not be available on the STEAM workshop and you have to download it on the normal TWC thread. All my UPC mods must be in a special mod-type format that they work and this special mod format is not supported by STEAM.
    Thank you for answering so quickly
    And, again, thx for your nice Additional Units and UPC mod. Great job.