Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 8.4.2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Gev View Post
    Hello Swiss Halberdier, I opened the (german) UPC-ATT with the Packfilemanager and it seems to contain many strings relating to TW:Rome II. Might it be that you uploaded the wrong file (UPC-ROM instead of UPC-ATT) in this case or do you use the same file?
    I used a complete copy of the latest vanilla localisation from each language. But yes you are right in terms of old entries. But this is strangely normal and there are lots of unused or old entries still left in Attila from Rome 2. If you want to find my custom added entries, then you need to scroll down to the bottom of the file and at about 90% there is a line called "---> START OF THE UPC" and then comes the first mod AUM-ATT.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 16.7.2017

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the French UPC version with lots of translations and fixes of the vanilla localisation by Shoryn. Thanks a lot for his big translation work!

Enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 26.2.2018

Thanks for your awesome work on this mod. On the Rise of Mordor team we've managed to translate the mod into German, Polish, Italian, Russian and French with more languages being worked on.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 26.2.2018

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Thanks for your awesome work on this mod. On the Rise of Mordor team we've managed to translate the mod into German, Polish, Italian, Russian and French with more languages being worked on.
    Thanks a lot for your nice words! Wow this sounds great and I'm glad that I could help you in the past to get all done. Very impressive how Rise of Mordor has grown so much and that there are now so many languages available!

Hello UPC-ATT users,

recently Thrones of Britannia has been released and it features the same language system like Attila and therefore if a player uses another language than English, then the custom texts added from modders in their mods are not visible in game. Therefore I created the new UPC-TOB and it supports 12 languages.

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated all UPC-ATT language versions with several small fixes.

I updated this mod:

Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Unit Roster Overhaul by Sebidee
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=662116630

I added this new mod:

AoC Unique Units Expansion by Moon Hoplite
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=597336889

Enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

CA rolled out a new launcher for Attila.

Here are the detailed infos:
    https://www.totalwar.com/blog/welcom...l-war-launcher

The UPC-ATT should work without the need to activate it manually in the new launcher. As I described it in the installation instructions, the file just needs to be in the related data folder of Attila.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Hey, i realy don't know if its still possible but would you be so kind and add "Elite Himyarite Units" by Maffato? Its only 3 Units but i would appreciate it very much. Thx