Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 26.4.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Riith View Post
    Thank you for answering so quickly
    And, again, thx for your nice Additional Units and UPC mod. Great job.
    Thanks a lot Riith The whole translation team is doing a very good job and their efforts are very valuable for all players.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the updates of these unit packs:

Updated mods included:
    Radious Total Units Mod by Radious
    Captain Cortes Legions by Cpt. Cortes

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts.

I improved several entries of the German translation.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 8.5.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I re-updated the UPC-ATT of the following languages with the new translations of DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish) and 633 (Russian).

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 14.5.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the latest release of the "Radious Total Units Mod by Radious".

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Alex(España)'s Avatar Civis

Hi, first a lot of thanks to you for your GREAT AND AMAZING WORK and for your contribution to players of other languages!!!

Well, in the spanish UPC had some mistakes and I put my noise in the file and fix the mistakes hehe. So, I uploaded the fixed Spanish UPC and bring it to you So now the Spanish UPC its entirely in spanish.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xj...C_Spanish.pack

It is a very low contribution I know but I'm glad to help
    Si en el frente veis a unos soldados sucios, mal afeitados, con el uniforme desabrochado y las botas rotas, cuadraos ante el, es un héroe, es un español.

Sobre los muchachos de la División Azul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(España) View Post
    Hi, first a lot of thanks to you for your GREAT AND AMAZING WORK and for your contribution to players of other languages!!!

Well, in the spanish UPC had some mistakes and I put my noise in the file and fix the mistakes hehe. So, I uploaded the fixed Spanish UPC and bring it to you So now the Spanish UPC its entirely in spanish.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xj...C_Spanish.pack

It is a very low contribution I know but I'm glad to help
    Thanks a lot Alex for your contribution! Our Spanish UPC translator Cpt.Cortes will check your updates and then we will integrate them into the official Spanish UPC soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot Alex for your contribution! Our Spanish UPC translator Cpt.Cortes will check your updates and then we will integrate them into the official Spanish UPC soon.

Just a little contribution hehe Thanks guys
    Si en el frente veis a unos soldados sucios, mal afeitados, con el uniforme desabrochado y las botas rotas, cuadraos ante el, es un héroe, es un español.

Just a little contribution hehe Thanks guys
    Thanks a lot for your contribution! Cpt. Cortes included some of your fixes and we released today the "updated" version.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming releases of these unit packs:

Updated mods included:
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Thanks and nice work as always!

Thanks and nice work as always!
    Thanks for your contribution Alex! We all do this for the benefit of all players that they can enjoy our mods in their native language.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the Polish version with the complete translation of reffan. Thanks a lot to him for his valuable effort for all Polish players.

Our translation team is now complete and covers all 8 languages. My personal official thanks to all involved members and they all do a very good job and translating is very time consuming.

Czech translated by Radious
    German translated by Swiss Halberdier
    Italian translated by DramaBelli
    French translated by Yoyo80
    Spanish translated by Cpt. Cortes
    Russian translated by 633 - Totalwars.ru
    Polish translated by reffan
    Turkish translated by Nizam - Total War Turkiye community

If you enjoy the UPC-ATT, then you could give these guys some +rep for their hard work.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 20.5.2015)

Soon our mate Admiral Nelson should send us his first upc translation related to a od about Armenia he was working Yesterday

Makes my game crash ;(
    I know that is this because i reinstalled all the mods and when I put this it crashes

Yoyo80's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbendo View Post
    Makes my game crash ;(
    I know that is this because i reinstalled all the mods and when I put this it crashes
    Which UPC do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbendo View Post
    Makes my game crash ;( I know that is this because i reinstalled all the mods and when I put this it crashes
    As Yoyo80 asked already I need to know exactly which UPC language version do you use?

I didn't experienced any crashes in any language yet.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the German version with a small text fix.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the French version with a small text fix. Thanks a lot to our French translator Yoyo80 for his help.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Always on the Path, Yoyo80, good job each time

Yoyo80's Avatar Foederatus

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the French version with a small text fix. Thanks a lot to our French translator Yoyo80 for his help.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier
    Thanks to you my dear friend for your UPC Project!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Always on the Path, Yoyo80, good job each time
    Thanks mate!

Hello UPC-ATT users,

the new DLC "The last Roman" will be released soon. I must completely replace all vanilla entries in all UPC files as always if a new DLC or patch comes out.

You can fully use the UPC-ATT until I updated it to the new patch/DLC, but you will not see the new content or unit names of the DLC until I released the updated UPC-ATT.

I will release the updated UPC-ATT as soon as possible after the new DLC/patch.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello UPC-ATT users,

the new DLC "The last Roman" will be released soon. I must completely replace all vanilla entries in all UPC files as always if a new DLC or patch comes out.

You can fully use the UPC-ATT until I updated it to the new patch/DLC, but you will not see the new content or unit names of the DLC until I released the updated UPC-ATT.

I will release the updated UPC-ATT as soon as possible after the new DLC/patch.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier
    Thank you Swiss, I wait your update before trying new campaign with Suebi thanks again for diligence you put into the UPC project!!

Quote Originally Posted by WiryMatteo1994 View Post
    Thank you Swiss, I wait your update before trying new campaign with Suebi thanks again for diligence you put into the UPC project!!
    Thanks a lot WiryMatteo1994.

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the complete new content of the DLC/patch "The last Roman" in each language.

I updated all language versions with the releases of these unit packs:

Updated mods included:
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier

New mod included:
    Armenian Reskin Units by Mathieu Of Belgium

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 25.6.2015)

thanks my friend, and sorry for leaving you alone in this task, late download + internet connections problems disbanded completely my will.