Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huns can settle Mod - Create a true Hunnic Empire V,0.9

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Default Huns can settle Mod - Create a true Hunnic Empire V,0.9

This mod allows the huns (and all other Nomadic factions) the possibility to occupy cities, and liberate and recolonise them.

The Huns will use the same buildings as the Germanic factions, one day I can look inta giving them their own.
    As the mod is updated I will add reqruitment and garrison units to those buildings.

https://www.mediafire.com/?an2boh4ga2bne0a
    Last edited by Linke; March 05, 2015 at 12:02 AM.

Default Re: Huns can settle Mod - Create a true Hunnic Empire

i wonder why CA made the Huns unable to settle.......... just .......... pure non sense <__< , but thanks for the mod now can get back to the huns !!
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Pro modder up in here, awesome!!

i tried the mod, yes it lets you settle but seems that Huns only have the nomadic building tree, unlike the other factions that have both <__< thats a bummer !!!

Ok but the buildings still work right? You can still recruit things I assume.

ups, in vanilla game Huns unable to settle??? WTF ? its a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Linke View Post
    Ok but the buildings still work right? You can still recruit things I assume.
    it let me ocupy and repair the damaged buildings from the previous owner, but it doesn't let me build any or upgrade any, only demolish and abandon..... =|

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    ups, in vanilla game Huns unable to settle??? WTF ? its a bug?
    I don't think its a bug, i think CA want this faction to be "Pure Nomadic Horde" , by wich is bullocks since they builded an empire and somewhat settled (kind of)....

Civis

'm playing as the Huns, and I can't build any buildings.

I tried the other mod to let everyone colonize/diplomacy...but that too doesn't let me build. But in mod manager (just the one that comes with the game, that is only one I can find available) it says its out of date. So could that be it?

I take a settlement, right click the building and see buildings lit up...but if I left click them nothing happens. I keep clicking it and it doesn't register

I can't play if I can't build as Huns I know I can be a hoard, but I'd rather make an empire and stuff.

I tried with just this mod, just the other mod and it doesn't work either way.

Kinda game breaking, as I find Huns to be my favorite. But I want to actually settle down and stuff like the other factions. But, the buildings are broken for some reason

(edit: I also did research, and still can't build anything. Not the basic tier 1 or anything. I click the building and nothing registers)

(edit: Removed EVERY mod except this. Same thing. Removed this and replaced it with diplomacy/build all and same thing. The button is there, I have enough money...but I keep clicking the building and nothing happens.

Guess no playing 1st day of launch for me )
    Last edited by Karthago; February 18, 2015 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    since they builded an empire and somewhat settled (kind of)....
    They never settled. Their empire was just a collection of tributary tribes under the Hunnic flag. It's why the borders are so difficult to plot and why you can't really name the capital of the Hunnic Empire.

CA never gave the Huns any buildings. I will try to begin by giving them acces to the Germanic Buildings.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

To make this work they must have barbarian buildings and then all their units must have new recruitment assigned to these structures.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Libertus

Radious up in this Mutha!!

issue is there were sub factions of the Huns who did settle, and they have been denied this right- witch takes the piss tbh - as Huns left, tributaries settled in the province's, not to mention reforming of suibI

Default Re: Huns can settle Mod - Create a true Hunnic Empire V,0.9

If you are continuing this mod, could it be possible to make the Huns able to settle while still keeping their buildings as a horde? I feel it would be fun to manage both a horde and a settled empire at the same time

I actually think it makes sense for the huns to not be able to build "new buildings" as like Extradaemon said they never settled but let the people they didn't rip in half continue the whole being alive thing. Also I think it would prevent the huns settling becoming too OP IMO.

I have added so that the Huns have the main chain buildings. They can't recruit anything yet though

Can you still recruit hunnic units from your general if you settle?

No I haven't given them the right buildings yet. I was planning to do that when the workshop was released but since that doesn't seem like it's going to happen soon I'll do it anyways.

Any update on this?

I so want to watch the world burn under the banner of Attila but just can't get behind the idea of creating tributaries rather then owning the world.

Huge thanks to the mod's creator for all the hard work he puts into making the game better for those of us who share my sentiment.

I have an idea to make it more realistic and challenging, since the Huns were so few they couldnt settle everywhere, basicly
    you wont have a garrison or a small one of non hunnic units. To get a garrison you neeed to build a line called Hunnic
    settlement wich also is needed to recruit hunnic units. You can recruit Germanic units from the old Germanic recruitment buildings. Good idea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast