Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

Default Re: WRE,ERE, Saxons, Vikings emblem mod - Franks are riding in!

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Okay, problem solved!! *yay*

It was only a wrong, or maybe incompatible, graphic Setting in the menü. I Changed the characer Portraits back from 2D to 3D (3D is Default I think... i changed it a couple of days ago to 2D) and "tadaaaa": Everything works fine now.

PS: Cant wait to see the franks *thumbs up*
    Great. I had also 2D on. They look better in my eyes und also make me nostalgic

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: WRE,ERE, Saxons, Vikings emblem mod - Franks are riding in!

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Okay, problem solved!! *yay*

It was only a wrong, or maybe incompatible, graphic Setting in the menü. I Changed the characer Portraits back from 2D to 3D (3D is Default I think... i changed it a couple of days ago to 2D) and "tadaaaa": Everything works fine now.

PS: Cant wait to see the franks *thumbs up*
    Glad to hear you got it fixed. I use 3D all time.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: WRE,ERE, Saxons, Vikings emblem mod - Franks & Sassanid released!

FRANKS AND SASSANID EMBLEMS ARE NOW RELEASED. YOU CAN FIND IT IN OP!

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Franks & Sassanid released!

Will download. Just waiting on that all in one pack.

Remo's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Franks & Sassanid released!

Noif, if you don't plan to do it is it ok if I merge all of these files into a single one and post the link in this thread?

I don't see why they can't all be one mod, they are all fantastic.

I know others want one.

BloodEagle's Avatar Laetus

Thanks for making these great emblems and also the tweaks to faction colors. Now Scandinavia/ Germania isn't just a blob of various shades of blue and green on the map

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Noif, if you don't plan to do it is it ok if I merge all of these files into a single one and post the link in this thread?

I don't see why they can't all be one mod, they are all fantastic.

I know others want one.
    Like I said early, It will come. Also there are some people that don't want all all-in-one and want use only some emblems.

Also I not allow anybody else to do it without my permission, because it will come.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; February 28, 2015 at 06:08 PM.

Content Emeritus

Update: Attila: Flags of factions AIO (ALL-IN-ONE) is now added to OP

Awesome! Let's see if I'll start playing as the Franks now.

What faction will you be doing next?
    "Patriotism is the last refuge o' Scoundrel."

-Samuel Johnson

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Nice work there Sir Noif
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Update: Attila: Flags of factions AIO (ALL-IN-ONE) is now added to OP
    Thanks Noif

Juraj103's Avatar Foederatus

Dude , each emblem is better than previous ! Keep up the good work .What/Who will be next?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Juraj103 View Post
    Dude , each emblem is better than previous ! Keep up the good work .What/Who will be next?
    I have not decided yet. Migrants and Huns are remaining.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Installed your all in one and the game kept freezing on the splash screen. I took it out and the game ran fine.

This is absolutely beautiful work. I'll wait for you to finish all of the playable factions before downloading, though. Maybe we'll have official Workshop support by then. (Is there any sort of ETA on that?)

Great stuff, Noif!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Installed your all in one and the game kept freezing on the splash screen. I took it out and the game ran fine.
    Thanks about report. I will gonna take a look after I got my antivirus problem solved because AV program Norton keep deleting PFM files.

Aedh's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Thanks about report. I will gonna take a look after I got my antivirus problem solved because AV program Norton keep deleting PFM files.
    I confirm that my game crashes as well when using the all in one pack. I tried again with this mod only, so it's not a mod conflict issue apparently

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Me three, but all of the individual ones together work great. And are lovely.

WelshDragon's Avatar Miles

Ditto here, great work though, really like the new Saxon banner!
    Men in general are quick to believe that which they wish to be true. - Julius Ceasar

Emblems are great as always Noif, can't wait to see what you come up with for the Hun's