Thread: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

This is what I was thinking of.

Thanks for the really cool lettering!

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Yo Justin, my try:

浪人 - 二天一

Civitate

Rahl, these are all amazing so far. I hesitate to push your generosity too far, but if you wouldn't mind making me a sig too I would love a crew-themed one (crew=rowing). I can look for pics if you don't know where to find any, I'm hoping for one of a boat-race and also one of someone on the erg (rowing machine), with the text "Pull Hard" maybe in the lower corner.

Under the patronage of Last_Crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by Manji
    Yo Justin, my try:

Argh! So many choices!

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Sulla's Avatar Sulla

Nice idea LR. This could be a very good place for members to ask for sigs.

Pinned.

Under the Patronage of the noble Senatorii Wild Bill Kelso
    Brother Of Necrobrit, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran and Oldgamer
    Patron of the Senatorii cunobelin & the CivitateLegio XX Valeria Victrix

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

After I get back from class I'll get started on the next batch.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Content Emeritus

For Scipio Africanvs,

More of them coming later.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger

Content Emeritus

For

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rahl
    Prarara, is this good?

Sweet, thanks!
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.

Thanx rahl its perfect

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

Libertus

I know this is an extremely n00bish question, but how do you set your sig? If it were coming from a url id know how, but i cant figure out how to take it from the my pictures folder which its saved in and get it to show up here. any help is highly appreciated

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed" -Sun Tzu, Art of War

Major König's Avatar Civitate

How would you make a sig smaller to height:100 pixels, but still keep it looking good. Not squished. (Totall newb question)

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    I know this is an extremely n00bish question, but how do you set your sig? If it were coming from a url id know how, but i cant figure out how to take it from the my pictures folder which its saved in and get it to show up here. any help is highly appreciated
    Well if you right click on other people's sigs and go to "Properties", you'll see they're all URL's too. Looks to me like most people use image-shack to store the pics. I'm not real familiar with that site, but I believe it's just free picture hosting, I don't know what strings/limits are attached.

Hey, Lord Rahl, could you make me a sig similar to your Rise of Napoleon one, only featuring my faction(US)

preferably the grey jackets

Last edited by Ó Cathasaigh; September 08, 2005 at 01:32 PM.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_47
    How would you make a sig smaller to height:100 pixels, but still keep it looking good. Not squished. (Totall newb question)
    Even I think that it looks squished. I don't know. You just have to play around with the image a bit. Of you spend enough time with photoshop type programs you'll know a few tricks.

Hicks, I'll get started on yours right away.

Civitate

Wasn't I before him in line?

Content Emeritus

I'm having a hard time finding some pics with rowers that would fit well in a sig. Just give me a bit more time or you can find some pictures and put them up and I'll see what I can do.

Libertus

There we go, should be set now. thanks for the tip rowan, and thanks again rahl for the sig

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed" -Sun Tzu, Art of War

Major König's Avatar Civitate

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a sig out of one of these two pictures. Ive always admired the german military, and thought it was the best of it's time. ( I IN NO WAY SUPPORT NAZISM! lol )

(First choice)

(Second Choice)

COuld you erase any text on the pics, and insert somewhere Legions of Achilles_47? I would greatly appreciate it.

Content Emeritus

Ok, I've changed internet services (actually, I'm not stealing other people's wireless now) so I'll try and get everything done asap.