Thread: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Default Re: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Ok, Lame-Name, here's what we've got:

or...

Ah! Top man! Just right lol. How do I give rep?!
    Flamer Extraordinaire.

You can't until you're over 50 posts, but its just the green '+' button under someones avatar.

Ah, soon then pal.
    Flamer Extraordinaire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archive Guardian View Post

ETA: 3 hours (going to gym)

Eagerly awaiting! No seriously no problem man. Take your time, I understand RL can get in the way sometimes

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Im having a serious hangover so the last ETA is irrelevant

Can please turn this into a sig with my name in the background that fades on and off?

Flamer Extraordinaire.

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Wow! I love this sig! Good work Annaeus!

Maybe if and when you have a chance, you could do something for me?

This is a little grainy as far as resolution and I don't care much for the greenery in the background. Maybe it could be polished up over a silver moonlit background. As for text I really like the text in Drtad's sig. I would like maybe a white or silver text to fade out the words in my current sig specifically:

Armatus (fade) Victory seems certain... (fade) Only a Fool could lose this Battle... (fade)

Oh and as you will probably chop this down in size, I would like to get all three axemen togather.

Hope I'm not asking too much and thanks ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archive Guardian View Post

Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Wow! I love this sig! Good work Annaeus!

Maybe if and when you have a chance, you could do something for me?

This is a little grainy as far as resolution and I don't care much for the greenery in the background. Maybe it could be polished up over a silver moonlit background. As for text I really like the text in Drtad's sig. I would like maybe a white or silver text to fade out the words in my current sig specifically:

Armatus (fade) Victory seems certain... (fade) Only a Fool could lose this Battle... (fade)

Oh and as you will probably chop this down in size, I would like to get all three axemen togather.

Hope I'm not asking too much and thanks ahead of time.

Thank you, it's very nice. I did hope for a different background, but I appreciate it none the less.

+Represent!

Hmm it seems that people ignored my request That's ok

Author of the Battle of Kenross AAR

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Its not ignoring, i gave you a reason for my refusal.

Do mine!
    Flamer Extraordinaire.

...'Please'....? lol

I've got no time atm, but I'll do yours tomorrow L-N

PLEASE! Good man
    Flamer Extraordinaire.

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

I believe this is my very first sig/avatar request EVER! Exciting I know right...

Ok, well I'm thinking that even though the DVD is due out this coming July 31st (YEA!) the 300 themed sig/avatar is a bit old if you ask me. Thus here's what I would like you great sig/avatar makers to come up with for me (please of coarse).

Description - I'm thinking something along the lines of a sig/avatar inspired by the game The Darkness. I can't seem to find very many good screen shots for it but I was thinking about using the game cover image for the sig. In the sig I would only like the frame going from a little bit above the character's head to maybe his hands holding the guns height wise and as far over width wise as to include the snake creatures and background. I DO NOT want the title of the game in the frame. This may be hard to do b/c the "S" letters seem to dip down into the frame but could this be blurred out or covered up? Also maybe reduce the brightness of the image itself...it seems too "blue" to me.

I'd also like some appearing and disappearing words please. Preferably these following words in the numbered order:
    1) This is evolution...
    2) the monkey...
    3) the man...
    4) then the gun...
    5) The Darkness (maybe use reduced in size "The Darkness" logo for this part
    I'd like the lines to appear either centered below character's face or starting on left side and appearing in certain increments to the right as they progress. I guess the font of these lines could be whatever looks best...maybe the font "chiller" would fit the mood more yeah?

Feel free to try whatever else would look best and present it - I have enough confidence in people here to make something that I'll like and I'm sure if something is bothering me someone could help me out and fix it.

As far as the avatar goes...maybe just the character's face but make it WAYYY darker so that his glowing eyes REALLY stick out. Anything else? Just mess around with it I guess.

Now, I'm not too sure what they're called but what is it exactly that some people have with their sigs that will move and change...usually it's very thin and will include some sort of small background with phrases like: "Manchester United Fan", "Call of Duty player", etc etc. What are those? and can people here make them?
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Bradford View Post
    Alright, Maximilian apparently stopped on sigs, and I think its time for a new sig here's the order from a couple weeks ago.

A sig with this background:http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/daemonhunters/extras/downloads/images/daemonhunters1-1152.jpg

And These quotes:The more I learn about these aliens, the more I come to understand what drives them, the more I hate them. I hate them for what they are and for what they may one day become. I hate them not because they hate us but because they are incapable of good, honest, human hatred.

+++ Inquisitor Agmar on Tyranids +++

I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.

+++ Inquisitor Thraviam Flast of the Ordo Malleus +++

We are at war with forces too terrible to comprehend. We cannot afford mercy for any of its victims too weak to take the correct course. Mercy destroys us; it weakens us and saps our resolve. Put aside all such thoughts. They are not worthy of Inquisitors in the service of Our Emperor. Praise his name for in our resolve we only reflect his purpose of will.

+++ Inquisitor Enoch +++

"A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk In Dark Places"- Inquisitor Gideon Ravenor
    -.- (max limit 250kb beware the cops)

785kb version

1328kb version (full colors)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Comnenus View Post
    can somebody make a sig with these....pics pls...

pics shift and has a text that says "ALL FACTIONS WILL BURN!" - Lord Comnenus. text not big

animated...i hate gif.

normal

Quote Originally Posted by VOP2288 View Post
    I believe this is my very first sig/avatar request EVER! Exciting I know right...

Ok, well I'm thinking that even though the DVD is due out this coming July 31st (YEA!) the 300 themed sig/avatar is a bit old if you ask me. Thus here's what I would like you great sig/avatar makers to come up with for me (please of coarse).

Description - I'm thinking something along the lines of a sig/avatar inspired by the game The Darkness. I can't seem to find very many good screen shots for it but I was thinking about using the game cover image for the sig. In the sig I would only like the frame going from a little bit above the character's head to maybe his hands holding the guns height wise and as far over width wise as to include the snake creatures and background. I DO NOT want the title of the game in the frame. This may be hard to do b/c the "S" letters seem to dip down into the frame but could this be blurred out or covered up? Also maybe reduce the brightness of the image itself...it seems too "blue" to me.

I'd also like some appearing and disappearing words please. Preferably these following words in the numbered order:
    1) This is evolution...
    2) the monkey...
    3) the man...
    4) then the gun...
    5) The Darkness (maybe use reduced in size "The Darkness" logo for this part
    I'd like the lines to appear either centered below character's face or starting on left side and appearing in certain increments to the right as they progress. I guess the font of these lines could be whatever looks best...maybe the font "chiller" would fit the mood more yeah?

Feel free to try whatever else would look best and present it - I have enough confidence in people here to make something that I'll like and I'm sure if something is bothering me someone could help me out and fix it.

As far as the avatar goes...maybe just the character's face but make it WAYYY darker so that his glowing eyes REALLY stick out. Anything else? Just mess around with it I guess.

Now, I'm not too sure what they're called but what is it exactly that some people have with their sigs that will move and change...usually it's very thin and will include some sort of small background with phrases like: "Manchester United Fan", "Call of Duty player", etc etc. What are those? and can people here make them?
    How about non animated sig ? i could do a nice sig using the renders from the Darkness and ill hate ruining it by making it gif.
    Last edited by TAG; July 24, 2007 at 10:19 AM.

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

How about non animated sig ? i could do a nice sig using the renders from the Darkness and ill hate ruining it by making it gif.
    Hmmm...I was hoping for the nice animation...but sure give that a go and let me see it. BTW are you saying that making the animation is impossible or do YOU think it'll just look better without it?
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

Hey, basically the same request as Lame-Name's above with this picture:

Would it be possible to put my name in the corner using the same font that was used on Armatus'?

Thanks in advance,

AZW

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

HEY ARCHIVE THANKS, that was great
    +rep for you!

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

TAG's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by VOP2288 View Post
    Hmmm...I was hoping for the nice animation...but sure give that a go and let me see it. BTW are you saying that making the animation is impossible or do YOU think it'll just look better without it?

It is possible but with size limit=250kb ill have to reduce quality.