Thread: Help needed to solve a persistent crash

Default Help needed to solve a persistent crash

Hi guys!

I'm playing the latest version (non-steam download), campaign is 970, and I'm playing with Sweden. Its been a blast, except for one really annoying issue. I tend to crash to desktop on AI turn about every turn (I'm 200 turns into the game, and the ctd is frequent). At first it happened at random, and often didn't happen again on a reload. But now it's about every turn.

I've figured out that it has to do with my faction leader. If he spends an entire turn inside the capital, the game crashes almost for sure on the AI turn (usually Kypchak turn for some reason). The error log seems to suggest that the mod is testing something that has to do with my faction leader or my capital.

Has anybody encountered this problem, and is there a fix, or do I need to keep my FL making those stupid in and out tricks with the capital for the rest of the campaign? I'm really into this campaign, and it would be a real drag to quit, what with all the effort I've put to keeping my family-line delightfully inbred and such...

Default Re: Help needed to solve a persistent crash

Is your log set to "trace"?

What does it say?