View Poll Results: Would you like to see ATW II on M2TW engine and would you be ready to help?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to see it and I would help.

78 26.44%
  • Yes, I would like to play it.

187 63.39%
  • No.

16 5.42%
  • I don't know.

14 4.75%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ATW and M2TW - would you like to see ATW II?

Default Re: ATW and M2TW - would you like to see ATW II?

Sweet baby Jesus... As long as its not for Kingdoms (My DVD broke T-T), I would help. I would pay money lol.

I support all mods of this era, especially porting from Rome, but I honestly would prefer to see a conversion to Mount&Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I support all mods of this era, especially porting from Rome, but I honestly would prefer to see a conversion to Mount&Blade
    Have you tried Brytenwalda mod? Recently came out new finished version 1.40 (+ novel and a player guide). It is not set in the exactly same timeframe (campaign starts in 636 AD., while A:TW in 481 AD.), but the atmosphere of the game is quite similar (Dark Ages British Isles, many warring kingdoms, struggles between native Celtic and invading Anglo-Saxon invaders...). If you didn’t, I would definitely recommend it to you as this is in my opinion the best M&B:Warband mod I have played.

Yes I've tried Brytenwalda its very detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1453 play this , its basicaly atw2 and its shaping up very well indeed
    The mod had lots of potential but as I said many units are simply horribly made, wish I knew some more modding to port ATW to Medieval 2, simply add some units and voilá!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345