Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How i change the unit stats?

Default Re: How i change the unit stats?

Is the "user.empire_script.txt" file in Unicode format?

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Is the "user.empire_script.txt" file in Unicode format?

Oh wow. I am stupid. Yes THAT was the root cause of all evils. Holy crap. Thanks.

You're welcome. I'm glad it works you. Now you can modify the stats you want.

Sorry for my english and sorry for revive a old post.

I am having problems (again) for edit this game. I try with the Dbeditor and with PFM, but not working. I edit in the "original" pack, i create a "new" pack for mod... but nothings works. I dowload the file a user uploaded (ships.pack"), i put the file in data, i go to user.empire_script, i put "mod ship.pack;", it is in unicode... and no work, my game has a problem? Or what I'm doing wrong?

Hello. Could you show me a screenshot of your .PACK file? In the Empire TW, sometimes you have to add more tables about your modifications, if not, ignore the changes.

The first photo is a pack that i created for test if works, i put morale 9999 for that the units don't run away, the "ship.pack" is the file that a user put in this post (page 1). I try too, change the db in the "original" packs, but no work. The txt is unicode. My problem is that modifications no working, i dont know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help

Hello. Have you tried adding that table to the "ship.pack" file? Or try other changes?

Thank you to all of the contributors of the info on modding units.
    You guys rock!
    It's greatly appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12