Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Alternate (Bigger) Unit Sizes

Default Re: [Submod] Alternate (Bigger) Unit Sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Hmmm... I guess the only thing making them incompatible are recruitment/upkeep costs, since those are in the same table. Maybe I'll make a version that works, but no promises (would have to keep the extra version updated every time Kam released an update to his mod). If you wanted to do it yourself, the easiest way to do it is taking the numbers from the num_men, num_mounts, and (optionally) num_ships columns from my mod tables and copy-pasting them into the appropriate columns in his mod tables. But probably wait until I update this for 1.26 anyway, since there are a few changes/additions.
    I must be one of those three. HUZZAH! Thank you!

Updated for DeI 1.2.6a. Increased nomadic cavalry unit sizes. Probably no startpos changes from here on out, as it's too time-consuming to update that.

Let me know if there are any issues, particularly things like cavalry units missing horses.

Update: Fixed Rhodioi Epilektoi unit size and Pontic Lancers horse entry (fixed in main mod but you'll need this fix if you're using this submod).

Update: Fixed Dacian Axemen and Thessalian Levy Hoplite unit sizes. Moved Scordisci Elite Infantry recruitment to Pannonia (this fix coming to the main mod soon)

Update: Various fixes to unit sizes here and there, increased Parthian light cavalry unit size, and incorporated fixes from the 1.2.6b hotfix.

Small hotfix: fixed Macedonian Hiera Ile bodyguard units having the wrong number of horses assigned. A more substantial update is coming as soon as the main mod version 1.27 is released.

Updated for DeI 1.2.7.

Updated for DeI hotfix 1.2.7a.

Update: added a few minor fixes from fix pack 1.27b. You don't need that fix pack to use the mod, but it is encouraged.

Another minor update to fix a Germanic AOR unit (full fix is in the fix pack).

And one more to fix the unit size of Alan Noble cavalry.

Updated for DeI 1.2.7b.

Updated for DeI 1.2.8. Also made some changes to ship numbers to try and fix issues with landings.

Updated for DeI 1.2.8a.

Updated for DeI 1.3. Startpos now included again. This may affect compatibility with other submods, but starting unit sizes will now be correct. Also, for this update I've had to redo a lot of the work for this submod, so errors may have crept in. Please let me know if any units have incorrect sizes or an incorrect number of horses/men.

Any chance of uploading this to Steam workshop? I only use the Workshop mods and Steam's mod manager.

I inevitably break the game install and destroy my save games dealing managing my Mods manually. It's why I stopped playing Total War for a long long time.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Manually installing mods does not break anything anymore since you dont overwrite anything. There is 0 difference between steam or manuall instal, outside of manual being much, much better as for example manual instal of DeI has 2-3 times shorter load times.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Hi Augustung, I love your mod! I think it adds so much more epicness and immersion! I noticed the mod off the mediafire link doesnt work for v1.3. Would you mind updating it? I just can't play without his submod!!! Ahh

Many thanks!

Fixed as of today, and updated.

Also it's been on Steam Workshop for a long time. The Steam link is right next to the Mediafire link.

Thank you! I don't have steam so that's why i was using the media fire links. god bless

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast