Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Colonies & Empires: The Original WIP Thread

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Default Re: [WIP] Colonies & Empires: an Americas mod for M2TW:K (full map preview released, and I'm recruiting!)

In a word, no. The next step is putting together some rosters and creating new units (such as the Incas), but since I'm the only one working on this and I've been a bit strapped for time the last couple of months, no progress has been made lately.

Default Re: [WIP] Colonies & Empires: an Americas mod for M2TW:K (full map preview released, and I'm recruiting!)

Wow this is a really great mod and I like the concept. I probably be unable to help, not too familiar with modding though I am willing to learn. I don't have Medieval 2 atm so there doesn't seem much I could do. Definitely will play it whenever it comes out (no pressure), keep up the good work.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news for us Frunk? I know you've been busy as all hell but figured I'd ask none the less!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

No news, but I've been doing a few minor things to help out some other mods and that has got me keen to get back into this. I'm in the process of applying for a hosted forum here.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    No news, but I've been doing a few minor things to help out some other mods and that has got me keen to get back into this. I'm in the process of applying for a hosted forum here.
    I can't believe I'm going to say this, but... THAT'S AMAZEBALLS! You may sacrifice me to the gods now!

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Glad to hear that!
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    I can't believe I'm going to say this, but... THAT'S AMAZEBALLS! You may sacrifice me to the gods now!
    Hail Jupiter!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567