Thread: [SUBMOD] Custom Battle Expanded (Updated for 1.1)

Default [SUBMOD] Custom Battle Expanded (Updated for 1.1)

All factions been given expanded rosters for custom battle purposes. Rosters reflect available mercenaries, AOR units, and logical recruitment options of each faction based on their location. Also, makes minor factions playable in custom battles and gives them rosters appropriate to their the faction group.

Achaean League, Aetolian League, and Nasamones added aswell as 60+minor factions

For Marian and Augustan Rome, the Custom Battle Roster Expanded (Marian and Augustan).pack needs to be loaded before the main submod or else all the units won't be available. Updated version is only 1 file.

Pics of the Submod

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Things worth noting
    In the submod, Cyrenaica is back as rom_cyrenaica and Nasamones is re-enabled in DEI. Therefore, in your campaigns while this submod is active you will see Cyrenaica named Nasamones and have the original Nasamones flag. To get rid of it just disable the submod before playing.

Similarly Antony, Lepidus , Octavian, Pompey factions will have a different name and the same flag in the Augustan Campaign. Again, just disable the mod to change things back to normal.

Steam Link

Main Submod

If you notice any missing units from current or future DEI updates, just let me know in this thread and I'll get it up to date with the latest units. I lurk around the forums weekly so I'm sure to notice.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lnrd907; November 09, 2015 at 12:51 AM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Custom Battle Roster Expanded

This is a great mod. More people should try it!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Custom Battle Roster Expanded (Updated for 1.1)

Updated version released for 1.1