Thread: CK2 - Astrologic Influenced Traits

Default CK2 - Astrologic Influenced Traits

I’m currently playing a game of Lux Invicta which uses Friends and Foes mod and I noticed my character is aging sometime in August. This led me to think would it be possible for traits like sanguine, melancholic and even the default traits like gregarious and proud to be more likely acquired due to the characters birth date or birth month?

e.g

Shah Tarkhan Ozgonid of the Qanqali born in March, Aries is ruled by Mars giving a higher chance of good martial skills and an active thrill of the moment personality – a good leader which is a good match for choleric (ambitious and leader-like)

I can only think that the only reason this has not been done is because it is impossible due to the mechanics.

What are your thoughts on this?

Default Re: CK2 - Astrologic Influenced Traits

Why link traits to pseudo science? I guess it would make sense if there was culture on the map that actually believed in Astrology. So long as it's handled like the Hole in the World and Satanic possession events where it can be rationally explained if you read between the lines of the flavor text.
    Last edited by War lord; January 31, 2015 at 07:53 AM.