Thread: End turn CTD (Wales)

Default End turn CTD (Wales)

I'm playing as Wales, as soon the end turn button is hit i get an instant ctd, any ideas?

Code:
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 23571 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <action_turn_count_wales> = 4
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23576 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23577 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23583 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23589 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23612 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 23634 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.110 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 23649 in mods/rule_britannia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    11:17:02.119 [bink] [debug] [mods/rule_britannia/data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    11:17:02.119 [bink] [debug] [mods/rule_britannia/data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    11:17:02.652 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Default Re: End turn CTD (Wales)

Are you using the Wales Correction submod? The vanilla campaign script doesn't go on for that many lines so I'm assuming you are...

Sadly, I really don't have a clue with scripting so I'd recommend asking the makers of the submod (or someone with a tad more knowledge on scripting than me), to have a look and see what the problem is. It looks like it's to do with an event that is trying to spawn an army, but I can't tell why it isn't working correctly.

Hmm, yes it must have something to do with all those crazy events. I'm not using the submod, however; i did start a new campain as the Welsh with no issues...a minor price to pay for such a great game. Thank you for your vigilance

( I am using the correction submod, brain fart)

I'm having the same issue with Scotland, using the Welsh correction mod. Can't get past turn 4 without the game crashing.