View Poll Results: What is your favorite TWC skin?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • vB4 Default

5 3.47%
  • TWCenter

104 72.22%
  • Rome II

18 12.50%
  • Blackout

9 6.25%
  • Medieval II v2.0

8 5.56%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite TWC skin?

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: What is your favorite TWC skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    I love the TWCenter skin. As PikeStance said it is the most neutral so it can feel home no matter what TW game or modification is discussed. No matter what screenshot, avatar, signature, etc I look at, the content never feels out of place.

I find it particularly welcoming.
    That is what I was going for with the TWCenter theme. I wanted a "Neutral" look so no matter the reason you visited TWC you felt comfortable. With it being the default style I wanted (exspecially new) members to notice the great content and resources TWC provides and not overpower members with an extreme color palette. I loved creating the Rome 2 theme, and still find things I would like to add or change. I tried to tone down the brightness of the post area as the marble texture I used was even brighter. Maybe I will see what I can do to tone it down a bit more if users find it to be a major issue.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Civis

Default Re: What is your favorite TWC skin?

Quote Originally Posted by y2day View Post
    I was going to make it accessible again but got busy around the holidays.

Cool to hear people dig TWCenter, and Rome II skins. It was a lot of work creating both of them. I've been thinking of working on a new one but haven't made up my mind on what theme.....
    I would definitely suggest a Shogun 2 theme. I know the there kind of was one before Rome 2 released, but it's only fitting we get a theme for each setting Total War has covered.
    I'm sure there are those who would also like to see an Empire/Napoleon theme at some point in the future as well ( even though I didn't care for those titles)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123