Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R&R Sub-Mod Collection v2.0

Icon4 R&R Sub-Mod Collection v2.0

Mod removed due to repeated promoting illegal activities violations. - Aikanár
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Aikanár; June 09, 2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Promoting Illegal Activities / Defying Moderation

Laetus

Default Re: R&R Sub-Mod 1.0 --- Enhanced DBM

hello and thank you for the effort.1 question.do you really need to sign in to dropbox in order to download?

Laetus

ugh nvm,downloading now,thanks again!

Sounds good - thanks for taking the time to do this. I enjoyed this mod for a weekend before though it was a bit unstable and left not quite finished..

Basically it crashed every ten turns like clockwork! Not my machine as far as I know.

I noticed you mentioned some bug fixes? Pretty stable now?

Regards,

JW

midnite's Avatar Citizen

briton female warrior wip, for anyone curious
    originally a RTW unit that I converted for kingdoms

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bg...ton_female.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/view/t3p8t8...ton_female.jpg
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Thank you!
    I will include this unit in the next update!

This looks awesome. De Bello Mundi is a phenomenal overhaul, glad to see some needed tweaks compiled and packaged!
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Icon4 Re: R&R Sub-Mod Collection v1.1

Changelog v1.1

OBSOLETE
    Last edited by rafmc1989; April 29, 2015 at 02:30 PM.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: R&R sub-mod 1.1 --- Enhanced DBM

Nice!
    Last edited by assurbanippal; January 30, 2015 at 10:37 AM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Default Re: R&R Sub-Mod Collection v1.1

i don't know why but after i launched the game there is no music and faction sounds
    Before it i was deleted event files in sound folder before install your mod.
    Maybe after everybody delete event files in sound folder the game lost any sounds.
    Last edited by tibu17; February 02, 2015 at 09:55 AM.

You must follow the setup guide on the top step by step before launching DBM!

According to what you said, to solve your issue you just have to delete again the two events files in the "sounds" folder and then launch the game.
    These two files will be auto-regenerated by DBM itself...

Slurm's Avatar Foederatus

Hi, great stuff you have added to this mod but ihave a little gripe on new units; im playing as carthago and i realized the sacred band infantry is too weak when its supossed they are the top infantry of carthago, the rest is everything great.
    Cheers

Hi, I'm glad you are enjoying my sub-mod. Well, I decided not to make the Sacred Band Infantry an elite unit for a couple of reasons, even though they are strong enough if used correctly.
    - I couldn't create a big gap between foot and Mounted Sacred Band regiments. I mean they are the same unit, so they should have similar statistics.
    - According to the mod timeframe, the sacred band infantry ISN'T but WAS the elite top of carthaginian armies. However, they are still one of the most powerful units carthage can deploy, especially if used against cavalry. In the game, they are an useful addition to any armies, but are then outclassed by the top elite carthaginian unit: "Poeni Heavy Infantry" (I think this is the correct name) which is recruitable starting from 216 BC. It is the later evolution and adaptation of the Sacred Band unit, so it's clear I couldn't make them too much strong.
    - This historical source explains my motivations: "After its almost totally destruction in 310 BC, the "Sacred Band" disappears from historical record for a while. When Carthaginian citizen infantry turn up in the historical sources during later wars, their numbers are significantly higher implying a levy of all available citizens due to crisis."

Ah well, since I am already here, there will be an additional unit for carthage in the next version: "Carthaginian Veteran Legion" which is a bit stronger than the Sacred Band Infantry. The next version is still a WIP, but it will be released in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by rafmc1989; February 08, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

Ok, i get you, thanks for response mate
    I forgot to report you an annoying issue, that is the half times i try to save the game, ctd occurs, however i dont know if that problem comes from vanilla dbm or from your submod, since ive never played DBM before, so i wonder if you are noticed about that
    Last edited by Slurm; February 08, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks heaps, its gonna be very useful for me

I love your MOD!

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

That's something that DBM really needed, great job mate!

midnite's Avatar Citizen

great job with the mod!
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Hi i think i got a problem with creating map.rwm file, when i want to start the campaign the game keeps working for around 30sec and then it CTD, when i check the campaign_worldwide full folder there is no map.rwm file is there any fix for that ?

It's very strange as map.rwm is usually regenerated by the engine itself. To see how can I solve your issue, please post the system.log file, it's is very useful to uderstand possible errors. You find it the logs folder (DBM\logs)
    However, the new 1.2 version of R&R SMC will be released soon! I hope to finish the last changes as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast