Filipino's Food for Thought

Well...I don't know why I am doing this. I'm new and I'm still getting those new member chills out of me. I'm seventeen and getting ready for college, go to a public high school in the United States so you know that I am not well-educated. My favorite book is The Price of Admiralty by John Keegan and I am getting into Achtung-Panzer! by Heinz Guderian. Perhaps my dream job is teach history on a university level, somewhere small. I love Empire Total War, though I am not able to access it due to getting a new computer and MW2 is just messed up for me. I hope that I am ready for the outside world and be ready to meet any challenges and overcome them.

I'm Filipino and my family is originally from Luzon. It's always funny telling people that I'm Asian. At least half of the people that I talk to think I'm Pacific Islander until I point out that the Philippines is in SE Asia. I love cooking Filipino food, especially adobo and pancit. Favorite dish is luguo (I am too lazy to remember how to spell it), and my favorite part of being Filipino is being able to sing karaoke without feeling embarrassed in front of your family (unless it is with one of the aunties who love to sing; they make fun of you.)

Anyway, that's a little about me.