Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]: UMCenturion's Original Caesar's Legions & Units Cards

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Submod]: UMCenturion's Original Caesar's Legions & Units Cards

Please see OP:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post14284942

I have created a mod that has the original Caesar's legions and the units cards that are compatible. This pack just changes the variants in XIIICaesar's mod, therefore all unit stats are updated and compatible with DEI's latest version. Thanks everyone for the continued support.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

UMC, great that you did this update; thanks. Just tried the D/L and got sent to a screen that says I don't have permission to access. Not sure I understand, is this a Steam or a stand alone mod? I prefer stand alone. Thanks again.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

Hi Paladin. Apologies. I will correct the issue. This is stand alone and not on Steam yet. It does require XIIICaesar's latest pack, and DEI. Ill have the link ready to go in a bout an hour.

Link is now updated and working.

Hi! Good work Centurion!
    Only one question: i want to use your mod but Steam Mod Manager ask me a .PNG file to load your work.
    I downloaded .PACK file from your link but i can't find .PNG.
    It ask me a preview image of 256x256.

What i have to do?
    Last edited by Emasparrow; September 15, 2015 at 02:58 AM.

It is not on steam yet. Ill have that updated in a day or two. For now use the stand alone version

Very good bro!

This is a very good mod. Thanks.

By the way, I have a question.

The Octavius faction's unit, 'Legio I ADIUTRIX COHORS LEGIONARII' is the only one that has the old unit card.

Is this a bug or your intention?

Quote Originally Posted by Graf_Eisen View Post
    This is a very good mod. Thanks.

By the way, I have a question.

The Octavius faction's unit, 'Legio I ADIUTRIX COHORS LEGIONARII' is the only one that has the old unit card.

Is this a bug or your intention?
    This may be a bug - I will check and correct. btw, working on Ancient Empires, I have been reskinning some units myself. Will be releasing a couple legions and custom officers in the near future, along with unit cards for them.

For example - Legio III Cyrenaica - Shield textures are not mine and are done by Dark Centurion (Steam), and most textures are based off Kaziels Romans - but have reskinned the Primus Pilus in the middle there. Currently this screenshot is taken in Attila for Ancient Empires.

Last edited by UMCenturion; September 30, 2015 at 01:06 PM.

UMC, just got my post-Marian legions in my latest Dei campaign with Caesar's legions and your new unit cards are really works of art, better than the originals which I didn't think possible. Thanks.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

Gaivs Jvlivs Caesar's Avatar Libertus
    Sofia, Bulgaria (Province Moesia Superior)

Great mod and addition to XIIICaesar's Legions, bro!Really nice work.Those cards are doing the push for Rome and DeI in general... the troops look stunning!Hight standard job and well done.My deepest thanks for that creation of yours!

Hello very nice mod you have there! Is there anyway to fix the missing icon Legio I ADIUTRIX COHORS LEGIONARII? Thank you.

This isn't working properly. The centurions in the imperial legions do not have the proper helmets. Either they're wearing the same helmet as the other legionaries in the cohort, or they are wearing a helmet that has a single feather. I don't believe the armor on most of them is historically correct either.

My III augusta legion centurion doesn't look anything like the centurion in your screen cap.

My load order:
    your mod, XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome, DeI.

Good job here. I originally thought this is only unit cards submod for caesar's legions. Will you update what you have done on AE here for DEI? I think it should be official submob when XIIICaesar is away.

Thank you all! Apologies, I have been away a bit. Glad everyone is enjoying them. I've been working on legions for the AE mod in Attila as seen in the picture above, and I'm considering bringing those textures over in the near future. I am going to get a pack ready for personal use, and test out on the version 1.1 (been gone for a few weeks). Of course I will have to get the right permissions before an initial release is ready.

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

So, if I use your mod with Ancient Empires (DeI submod) in Rome, I'll have all AOR features like in XIIICenturio's Main Mod or how does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by SickRabbit View Post
    So, if I use your mod with Ancient Empires (DeI submod) in Rome, I'll have all AOR features like in XIIICenturio's Main Mod or how does it work?
    You have to have his mod as well - All my mod does it replace the textures of XIIICaesar's. You could use it with or without Ancient Empires submod. Only affects the visual of the aspect, so whatever XIIICeaesar's AOR stats are, will be the same.

Ahh ok, thx !

Does there exist an actual aor map?

Caesar's Legions uses the same recruitment AORs as the Roma Surrectum II mod to Rome I. Unfortunately, that map is buried within the RS2 download. The only other way to access it is to google Roma Surrectum II images and it will come up, but you have to look for it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast