Thread: Happy New Year AUH Team, any news on progress?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Happy New Year AUH Team, any news on progress?

Happy New Year AUH Team, any news on progress?

Default Re: Happy New Year AUH Team, any news on progress?

I am 99.9% sure this mod is dead, not guaranteed though but if you need a fix head over to Rise of Three Kingdoms in kingdoms hosted modifications

I'm not a developer, but I'm fairly sure we can have a dim hope of playing AUH in the future, because Dashi is colaborating with the team that created Shaoxing, and their mod is quite advanced. Either IGdood or Againster might be able to clarify it, but they are getting nearer and nearer to a 1.0 release (currently, the mod is at the 0.82 version). When that happens, AUH could borrow what's left to do from them.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    I'm not a developer, but I'm fairly sure we can have a dim hope of playing AUH in the future, because Dashi is colaborating with the team that created Shaoxing, and their mod is quite advanced. Either IGdood or Againster might be able to clarify it, but they are getting nearer and nearer to a 1.0 release (currently, the mod is at the 0.82 version). When that happens, AUH could borrow what's left to do from them.
    Shaoxing?

The mod team recently made their first public releases of their Imjin War AND Asian Dynasties mods back in October followed by an update to their Sigh of an Empire mod last week, so I am certain that a Shaoding update will be next (with Goryeo done, hopefully)

I really applaud their progress, it's only been 2-4 years (?) of development and they've got 4 mods up and running. 2 of them share assets due to being in a similar time period but the other two are very different. I think Sigh of an Empire is set in one of the most modern time periods in a mod.

I believe the Chinese New Year is close if not already upon us. If it is, Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I believe the Chinese New Year is close if not already upon us. If it is, Happy New Year!
    The lunar new year is on february 19. Sure will be fun. I was called out on using the term Chinese New Year before, lunar is better because Vietnamese and Koreans also celebrate the occasion.

We need updates.

Happy Lunar New Year everybody!