Thread: Grand Campaign Shuffle II

Default Grand Campaign Shuffle II

NEW ALLIES, NEW ENEMIES, NEW EMPIRES!-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back by popular demand, Grand Campaign Shuffle II places all of the factions (with some minor factions removed) in semi-random locations. Semi-random means that I've placed the factions to offer unique challenges for the playable factions and to ensure a diverse variety of cultures can be found in any area of the campaign map.

FEATURES----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fresh, new campaigns!- I'm not sure how easy or difficult it will be for each faction to succeed. You will have to consider challenges you've never had to in the vanilla GC.

- Etruscan League playable- I've gotten a lot of requests to make the Etruscan League playable so I added them in although I recommend getting a unit mod for them.

- All previous diplomatic relations have been removed- No one starts out at war or with client states/satrapies

- All attitudes with other factions have been removed- All factions start out neutral with one another. I did this so that you could pick and choose who you wanted to build relations with. New alliances you've never seen will form and factions who would never have seen each other in the vanilla GC will clash on the battlefield.

- Cultural neutrality- No region in the game has a dominant culture. I did this so that a celtic culture starting out in an eastern city wouldn't have to bring the eastern culture down from 100% just to get public order under control

- Immersive overviews- In the faction selection menu, I've written detailed overview about each faction's position on the campaign map and their initial challenges.

COMPATIBILITY--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Not compatible with any mod that changes the startpos file such as Turns Per Year (TPY) mods or overhaul mods (like DEI and Radious)

- Compatible with most other mods, such as unit and AI mods.

RECOMMENDED MODS---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I recommend another mod I made called A More Aggressive AI- It encourages factions to declare war on you and other factions when they have negative relations with the other. This also has the added effect of causing factions to have bigger empires.

COMMUNITY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you send me pictures of how your campaign develops throughout your campaign, I'll post them here!

Thank you for all your support and feedback!
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; December 30, 2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: hard to read post/text colour changed to black

Default Re: Grand Campaign Shuffle II

Default Re: Grand Campaign Shuffle II

Steam only...shame