Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages

Ah ok. Yes, if you open multiple windows on buildings tree, it crashes to desktop. That usually happens when modified files from the interface.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

TGC mod will help this mod as well...Since its creator is actually a member of the TGC Fellowship!
    Give us some time and new models will apear here too while we will work on those of TGC ones!
    Last edited by lolIsuck; February 12, 2015 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Continuity
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hi, Miguel_80
    How are you? Do you work already at Reconquista TW Spanish project?
    P.S. Hispania in the Middle Ages

Hello Darhan. In the Reconquista TW, I helped in some scripts, mainly. I don't know when Polpolgio will update it and translate it to English.

Cheers!

hi good mod you got here the only problem that i have is that there is no music????

Quote Originally Posted by giogionis View Post
    hi good mod you got here the only problem that i have is that there is no music????
    Hello giogionis. I don't know why you cannot listen the music. And the sounds and voices? Your MTW2 is in DVD or Steam?

In other mods can you listen the music? Are all files in "sounds" folder of "HMA"?

yes everything is there and i exited the game and now i dont have sound when i entered again checkin the files i see this descr_sounds.txt is missing and other mods have the file but no in yours.

creo que es mas facil en espanol como no tenia musica me sali para postear el problema y cuando entre de nuevo no hay ningun sonido ni en las batallas? como te digo falta ese archivo descr_sounds lo tienes? y de ser asi lo podrias subir a algun lado como mediafire esta muy interesante tu mod y andaba buscando algo asi desde hace rato que me interesan mas los conflictos medievales locales que una gran campana y felicitaciones saludos desde guatemala!

Once configured the "sounds" folder, don't need any ".TXT" sound file. I think that it may be damaged some of the "SND" folder. Try to reinstall the part 1, is not a normal error.

¡Gracias! Una vez configurada la carpeta "sounds", no es necesario ningún fichero .TXT de sonido (son más de 30). Creo que puede estar dañado algo de la carpeta "sounds". Si alguna de las veces se ha escuchado algo, no es normal el error. Prueba de reinstalar la parte 1.

P.S: ¿Cuál es tu versión del juego exactamente?

medieval total war 2 gold with kingdoms the latest version i got some other mods like third age total war, and so on but only this one gives me a sound error?

nope i reinstalled everything and no luck so far strange thing cause the first time i played it had sound but not music and now nothing

If you have heard some things at first, and then are not heard, it has no logic. Do you hear the four campaigns of the "Kingdoms" perfectly?
    Last edited by Miguel_80; February 12, 2015 at 12:39 AM.

Mod is fantastic! I'm playing Navarra, i will send my progress in next week.
    Please write what I should I do to make union with other kingdom. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystianBorys View Post
    Mod is fantastic! I'm playing Navarra, i will send my progress in next week.
    Please write what I should I do to make union with other kingdom. Thank You.
    Many thanks KrystianBorys! I'm glad that you like the mod. In the case of Navarre, you can only join with Aragon if you marry your heir with their Princess, and when they have a leader who doesn't meet minimum requirements.

Greetings!

Treaper's Avatar Miles

I thought I can make union with anyone, so cannot I? Are there some rules for it?

Hello. To union, you must marry your heir with the Princess of other faction, and when they have a leader who doesn't meet minimum requirements, occurs the union in some cases. The unions of factions that are available for marriage, are these:

Aragon - Barcelona
    Castile - Leon

Aragon - Navarre
    Barcelona - Urgell
    Galicia - Portugal
    Aragon - Urgell

(and vice versa...)

* In bold, the historical and more easy to get.

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Thanks Miguel

What does it mean minimum requirements? It depends from heir statistics, for example leadership or authority?

Yes, when I die the leader of AI faction, the heir (new leader) must have a minimum of 5 command stars and belong to a dynasty (in some cases). Otherwise, it will be rejected and will leave you the choice of union.

yup everything else is working fine dunno whats going on

I can't give any solution, the music works to all. Try copying the "music", "sfx" and "voice" of the teutonic campaign files, which are the same. May have been damaged in downloading.