Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Some unit and reskining yes, new settlements and factions no.

What factions will be getting new units? What new settlements will there be?

I have to think about it yet, but mainly I will focus more in "Advance of Asturias" campaign, to have more variety per zone; because it's three factions that dominate the map.

Oh! The other non-christian faction have about the same units except for the one in northern africa in all the campaigns. Asturias are basically the scots but in Iberia.

Yes, because they are Iberian Moors. And yes, the texture color of Asturias is like that of Scotland (don't have particular Scotland units), And? What do you mean with all this?
    Last edited by Miguel_80; July 06, 2019 at 03:45 AM.

bitterhowl's Avatar Biarchus

Hi Miguel! Thanks for great work with your mod! Tell me please how did you solve that old "engage_armies savegames" problem?

My sister, do you still recall
    The blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?

Because AI is dumb and full of errors.

So is the units of this mod vanilla units?
    I would like to see units that represent the time period, because i always wanted to have a good reconquista mod, and this one seems the most promising.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    Hi Miguel! Thanks for great work with your mod! Tell me please how did you solve that old "engage_armies savegames" problem?
    Hello Bitterhowl. In a mod, mysteriously that command giving problems, but it wasn't mine. What mod has that problem now? Do use it in the first turn?

Will the iberian moors have more units will there be no changes to them? Will the christian factions have more units bc it seems like some of them like county of toulouse, county of Barcelona, Kingdom of Portugal, and that one faction between one of the Iberian faction and aragon?

Tell me what type of units are missing directly...
    Last edited by Miguel_80; July 06, 2019 at 03:01 PM.

bitterhowl's Avatar Biarchus

I'm using it in my WindsOfWinter submod. I already tryed it about 3 years ago and replaced because of broken savegames. But now I realised that I used it on a first turn so tryed again but failed. I use it now on a second turn with declaring war between that factions on slave faction turn 1.

My sister, do you still recall
    The blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?

Because AI is dumb and full of errors.

U missed the more historic units from that time period. You should have some slots open for units for different factions.

You speak without knowing. You haven't played the mod and only come to criticize because you don't like the MESH vanilla models. Don't waste your time, there are other mods.

I have played the mod before and it was good but was missing some stuff. I wasn't criticizing u I was just suggessting to you what you could do differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post

Hello. Where did you download the mod? It also missing the campaign of Asturias. Either you have mixed languages or for some unknown reason there are missing files to be installed.
    Thanks I've finally fixed it! I'm really liking the Military Orders campaign. One quick question though; are all the forts supposed to be Templar? So far I've only encountered 1 St John fort (near Nimes). All the other 10 forts I've discovered so far (Castille, France and the northern part of Catalunya) are Templar forts. Are there Calatrava/Montesa/Alcantara/Aviz forts as well? Haven't found them yet..
    Thanks and keep up the great work!