Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages

Thank you baradona!

I haven't installed the torrent. Does it take long to download? It's only 201 and 83 MB
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 11, 2015 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Thank you baradona!

I haven't installed the torrent. Does it take long to download? It's only 201 and 83 MB
    Greetings from Cuba! I love this beautiful mod. My grandparents are from Spain and I love the history of it! Would be nice if you add for each faction a short summary about their history, not just about the reconquista in the 11th century and about Fernando the 1.

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

part one took me like an 90 minutes but part took 10 minutes but the weird thing is part 1 kept stopping from downloading like 3 times and when i got it to download i could not get it to extract. I will try to download it again and see if the info was just corrupted or something with my computer idk but if you can get a torrent it would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanjRod View Post
    Greetings from Cuba! I love this beautiful mod. My grandparents are from Spain and I love the history of it! Would be nice if you add for each faction a short summary about their history, not just about the reconquista in the 11th century and about Fernando the 1.
    Thanks JonathanjRod! I'm glad that you like the mod. The description, doesn't actually explain the history of any particular faction, only a brief summary of the campaign status.

Quote Originally Posted by baradona View Post
    part one took me like an 90 minutes but part took 10 minutes but the weird thing is part 1 kept stopping from downloading like 3 times and when i got it to download i could not get it to extract. I will try to download it again and see if the info was just corrupted or something with my computer idk but if you can get a torrent it would be much appreciated
    It's strange that later much, Mediafire usually go faster.

EDIT: Try this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../HMA_part1.rar
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 12, 2015 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    what AI are you using?

I'd recommend you to go around the forums searching for free resource unit models

here's some of them:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-by-Paleologos
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-amp-Textures
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...dieval-Knights
    Would be glorious if Sumskilz's berbers could be used here #43

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    what AI are you using?

I'd recommend you to go around the forums searching for free resource unit models
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...dieval-Knights
    regarding GeMiNi][SaNDy units, he added his medieval roster in our help database http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...3-GeMiNi-SaNDy

Good work , thanks for this awesome mod
    Gracias esta genial

Quote Originally Posted by sertorio67 View Post
    Good work , thanks for this awesome mod
    Gracias esta genial
    Many thanks Sertorio!! I'm glad that you like the mod.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Great Mod! I was looking on a mod based in Spain

Congratulations!

espero sean genial las proxima releases!

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Great Mod! I was looking on a mod based in Spain

Congratulations!

espero sean genial las proxima releases!
    Thank you very much Julio85! I hope you enjoy it.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

love it great work

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Hello Miguel, your work is amazing.a very exsiting campagne
    Your mod is my favorite.
    can you tell us more about the 9th centery Campagne ?
    The Imarats of Cordoba change to a caliphat inte 9th centery?will this be included in the script.
    The imarats had a lot of enemies,the kingdoms of the norths and the fatimids and olso rebels like "Omar ibn hafsun" and more and more others.
    The rise of Almanzor ?
    Will this be included?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipO'Hayda View Post
    love it great work
    Many thanks PhilipO'Hayda!

Quote Originally Posted by alnasser View Post
    Hello Miguel, your work is amazing.a very exsiting campagne
    Your mod is my favorite.
    can you tell us more about the 9th centery Campagne ?
    The Imarats of Cordoba change to a caliphat inte 9th centery?will this be included in the script.
    The imarats had a lot of enemies,the kingdoms of the norths and the fatimids and olso rebels like "Omar ibn hafsun" and more and more others.
    The rise of Almanzor ?
    Will this be included?
    Thank you very much alnasser!! I’m glad that you like the mod.
    I'm still thinking about what year will start the campaign. In principle, my idea was by the first half of the 9th century. And those characters, they will appear with their respective attacks. The small problem is that factions cannot be changed of name during the game.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

The small problem is that factions cannot be changed of name during the game.
    this is probably a stupid suggestion, but maybe that can be solved be making them as a separate mod? like every Mod has 3 or 4 Campaigns.

EDIT: i think a modder called Unaime has done this in his Eras : Total Conquests Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
    this is probably a stupid suggestion, but maybe that can be solved be making them as a separate mod? like every Mod has 3 or 4 Campaigns.

EDIT: i think a modder called Unaime has done this in his Eras : Total Conquests Mod.
    I what I meant, is that the ideal would be that during the game the name of the faction, is could be changed when the Emirate of Cordoba is proclaimed Caliphate of Cordoba. Also it is the same with other factions that are a County and then a Kingdom.

Divide it into two mods, could be a solution if I had to do it all much more detailed. Although they would be factions basically cloned.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

oh yeah got the wrong meaning, sorry :/

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

I what I meant, is that the ideal would be that during the game the name of the faction, is could be changed when the Emirate of Cordoba is proclaimed Caliphate of Cordoba. Also it is the same with other factions that are a County and then a Kingdom.

Divide it into two mods, could be a solution if I had to do it all much more detailed. Although they would be factions basically cloned.

I donīt know if this trick can be considered a copy.... but in the Reconquista mod of Hereje, he put many factions in the most faraway corner in Campaign such as the Papacy (so you could have the Papal states and declare crusades), the Kingdoms of Portugal (so with the Script of Union of Kalmar I suppose, you could change from Condado Portucalense into the Kingdom of Portugal) and he put them surrounded by mountains so they can do nothing in Campaign.

What do you think?

And I think both you and Hereje should collaborate to do a single, superb Reconquista mod!!! each one of you have very good ideas and for a future it could be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKainES View Post
    I donīt know if this trick can be considered a copy.... but in the Reconquista mod of Hereje, he put many factions in the most faraway corner in Campaign such as the Papacy (so you could have the Papal states and declare crusades), the Kingdoms of Portugal (so with the Script of Union of Kalmar I suppose, you could change from Condado Portucalense into the Kingdom of Portugal) and he put them surrounded by mountains so they can do nothing in Campaign.
    This only serves for the AI, which replaces a faction by other. The human player always handled the same faction. For example: If the faction of Portugal, I had called "Portucalense County", this name would be maintained until the end of the game.

In fact, in my mod, the County of Barcelona doesn't change of name when get the union with Aragon. Will be County of Barcelona until the end, cannot be changed. Only changes the coat of arms and flags.

By the way, in my mod, there are also hidden factions. The Nasrid Kingdom of Granada is frozen as the Aztecs and will appear in due course.

I would love to play this but media fire is being dreadfully slow. Part 2 is going tot take me 13 hours! Any chance of a mirrored link or torrent?

I don't understand why some people will slow mediafire. Have you downloaded any of the parts?

Try using this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../HMA_part1.rar