Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Foederatus

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    If anyone is interested download the mod in Spanish language
    Thank you Miguel!

I play some turns with the english version on medium, it like me (the detail of the arrano beltza in Navarre, the variety of countries in the early campaign )

Yes, during those decades is when there are more divided kingdoms. I'm glad you like the changes of shield. The problem is that for every change it's need other faction.

I just downloaded and played a few turns. This is a very nice mod. I recommend it to anyone with an interest in this era and historical venue.

One thing I'm curious about; armies seem to move very slowly for a 6 month/half year period. Are you going to eventually make this 4 turns per year or perhaps increase the speed of the armies?

Personally, I like the slow / short movement. Short distance moves per turn make it more difficult to recover from strategic blunders. It should, however, fit within the distance a medieval army could realistically march within a particular period. Given the need for re-supply and forage we're probably looking at roughly 10 miles (or less) per day (anyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in this).
    Last edited by Rick; January 03, 2015 at 10:50 AM.

Than you very much Rick! In principle the advancing armies like the vanilla, for to be similar to historic breakthrough. If I see that at people do seem slow, I will increase. But, more turns per year, would make very long campaign.

this was a crazy time,so manny factions fighting against eachother,you got the christen doin the reconquesta,and the same time fighting against eachother,the same for the islam factions,conquer spain,and fight against eachother for the power lol

very interesting mod,good work!

Many thanks stevietheconquer! Yes, the process of reconquest was quite complex. There were many different kingdoms and everyone looked after their interests. It wasn't a simple confrontation between Christians and Muslims.

MOD UPDATE. Patch 0.1 (unpack in "Medieval II Total War" folder)

- Changed the "custom locations" of the battle mode.
    - Increased the movement points in campaign.
    - Added a script to Navarra can recover any city by dynastic ties.
    - Restructuring of the Leon generals in the El Cid campaign.
    - Fixed the resource name of "fruits".

Download Patch 0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4d...MA_patch01.rar

P.S: Is NOT compatible with saved games!
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 09, 2015 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks Miguel, this mod is great!

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

This mod just need graphical artists!!!

Because with such base, with all the amazing scripts that give a lot of life the mod, if more people get involved, this can be awesome!!!

Excellent Miguel!!! you are a so great!!!

Enhorabuena Miguel!!! sin duda de lo mejorcito en cuanto a mods que se puede encontrar ahora mismo!!! un mod de la Reconquista era necesario joder!!!

Un abrazo!!! y que el ritmo no pare!!! :-D

Just one thing, Iīve been testing it and the muslim factions lack of campaign music... this is the only thing for the moment

And this is just an opinion: Would be great that you use the whole soundtrack of the Crusades Campaign instead the base Medieval 2!!! I think makes more sense (christians vs muslims)

Un saludo!!!
    Last edited by lolIsuck; January 14, 2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts, please edit:)

I read in the spanish version,a faction named Cordoba Emarate or 'Omeya' ?
    How can i play with it?

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Thanks Miguel, this mod is great!
    Thanks! I am glad that you like the mod

Quote Originally Posted by LordKainES View Post
    This mod just need graphical artists!!!

Because with such base, with all the amazing scripts that give a lot of life the mod, if more people get involved, this can be awesome!!!

Excellent Miguel!!! you are a so great!!!
    Thank you very much LordKainES!! Yes, I better dominate the codding and scripting. I'm not a graphics expert. I have attempted that the mod has the maximum possible gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKainES View Post
    Just one thing, Iīve been testing it and the muslim factions lack of campaign music... this is the only thing for the moment

And this is just an opinion: Would be great that you use the whole soundtrack of the Crusades Campaign instead the base Medieval 2!!! I think makes more sense (christians vs muslims)

Un saludo!!!
    Reviewing the music, it is heard. Failure in the Taifa of Granada, that I haven't included it by mistake in "descr_sounds_music_types" file. Thanks for detail.

Code:
    music_type middle_eastern

factions moors turks egypt toled badaj timurids zirie mongols omeya merin grana
    The mod use the music of Teutonic Campaign. I reviewed the musics some time ago, but I will look again the Crusaders Campaign music. Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by alnasser View Post
    I read in the spanish version,a faction named Cordoba Emarate or 'Omeya' ?
    How can i play with it?
    Hello alnasser. Yes, the Emirate of Cordoba it's included in the mod, but it's only playable in battle mode at the moment. It will appear in a campaign of the 9th century that I'm creating.

P.S: The two versions of the mod are same, just change the language.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Glad to see this mod here
    Just one question ,is in your mind exchanging vanilla units by modded ones?anyway really really great mod
    Last edited by assurbanippal; January 06, 2015 at 11:39 AM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Many thanks assurbanippal! It's possible when I finish the pending campaigns, but I would need the help of a 3D modeller

For example this song from Crusades, would be awesome for the main menu!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a0n75E4zxk

PD: Sorry, I forgot to say I tested only Granada xD
    Last edited by LordKainES; January 06, 2015 at 02:56 PM.

Good theme song. Curious that the music of the loading screen it seems better than the main menu music.

Good theme song. Curious that the music of the loading screen it seems better than the main menu music.
    I remember when I heard the whole theme... for me this song is better for the Main menu than for the loading screen in the Crusades Campaign

Many years ago I remember I was going to try to do a Reconquista mod and this song was going to be the one for the Main menu xD

Ah, ok. For this song in the main menu, a screen related to the al-Andalus would be better.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Many thanks assurbanippal! It's possible when I finish the pending campaigns, but I would need the help of a 3D modeller
    Ive always felt like doing accurate iberian rosters then thats a good chance so i can help you when you wanna accomplish this business
    Last edited by assurbanippal; January 07, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Quote Originally Posted by assurbanippal View Post
    Ive always felt like doing accurate iberian roster then thats a good chance so i can help you when you wanna acomplish this business
    Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Also it will be viewing if it arouses interest a mod of the Iberian peninsula.

These are the maps of the three available campaigns so far:

__

I'm working on the next campaign that will begin in the year 1338 AD and it includes the factions of the Marinids and England.