Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages

Ah ok. Yes, it's a good idea. Also for when creating historical battles.

any news about the release date?

There is no fixed release date. It's in process. Already there is less to finish.

Any news ?

[QUOTE = Miguel_80; 14451747] Bonjour Warcrafthero. Oui, je prépare une campagne dans le 9čme sičcle. Ce serait quelque chose de semblable ą ce plan: [spoiler] [/ spoiler] [/ QUOTE]

: Thumbsup2

Quote Originally Posted by Salahoudin View Post
    [QUOTE = Miguel_80; 14451747] Bonjour Warcrafthero. Oui, je prépare une campagne dans le 9čme sičcle. Ce serait quelque chose de semblable ą ce plan: [spoiler] [/ spoiler] [/ QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by preussen6 View Post
    Any news ?
    I've been making various adjustments and ending the campaign in the 14th century.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Miguel_80; May 29, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

awesome - looks like the final countdown for reconquista

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Hola Miguel! I think you should change the colour for Castile & Leon in next updates, for example with red and white, it“s too similar to Granada“s one.

For the rest, great work dude!!! I“m awaiting for this campaign!!!

Saludos!!!

Hello LordKain. Yes, it's a good idea. I will look to fix it, because in reality it is the faction of Castile but changing the coat of arms and banners.

Saludos!

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Hola Miguel! i also sent you PM about it. Can i post your mod to torrent? i want to post full mod there (2 parts + patch) )))
    gracias anyway )

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Hello BagaturSasha. Now I was reading it, one moment please

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

I have not still tried the mod as I am in the middle of ym exam period but I follow the development closely and I have some small suggestion/request: can you make armoured knights to be a generals bodyguards for the christian factions in the first two campaigns instead of feudal knights as their equipment is really anachronistic for 11th century. Also can you give christian generals the model with open helmet instead of the full plate? I am sure there are some mods changing it for vanila M2TW and also Chivalry 2 SV and Das Heilige Romishcen Reich uses christian generals with open helmets and chain instead of plate. As an early era fan I would also suggest deleting the plate armoured general portraits out of the game as they are anachronistic during the most of the game but people may miss it in the last 14th century campaign you are developing.

Thanks for your effort on the mod and keep it up. I always preferd more regianal oriented campaings for this period than full europe ones as the later ones makes every significant expansion purely ahistorical.

Hello. The anachronism is relative. It is not easy to cover four centuries in a single mod. Also there are unit cards who cheat and units that I preferred don't delete to not leave without garrison to other smaller settlements.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

hello Miguel80, I seek a mod to play the Ottoman Empire starting in the 13th centuries. ? please

Quote Originally Posted by Salahoudin View Post
    hello Miguel80, I seek a mod to play the Ottoman Empire starting in the 13th centuries. ? please
    Hello Salahoudin. Here they can advise you better if you are looking for a particular mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Ask-Away-Here

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello Salahoudin. Here they can advise you better if you are looking for a particular mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Ask-Away-Here
    thank u bro

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Hola again. This is a great mod and I am think about it even now. This mod is one of my favorites ))
    but I was dissapointed in some bugs. Some very bad bugs.

1. Win conditions in campaign "Almohad Invasion" doesn't work. I played today by Leon Kingdom 103 turns. I choosed short campaign mode. Win conditions were - To hold 25 provinces, includes Leon and some cities. I captured 25 provinces and hold my own cities. When I captured 25th province in Castile, there was not "Victory" desk. So I don't know how to win in short campaign mode. I afraid the same thing in big campaign. game win conditions doesn't work. I don't know, maybe I must take Corduba when I want to win or destroy full faction Almohad Empire or Portugal.... But there was not this information in win conditions desk.
    2. Custom battles doesn't work. Some maps doesn't work. It means, when you're starting battle, your forces and enemy army.... are in water and all died. Also in custom battles I can't siege towns, castles or villages.

Thanks anyway for this mod.
    but I don't know really how to win in campaign.

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

leo45's Avatar Laetus

Incluirįs algo parecido a AOR en el mod?

Quote Originally Posted by BagaturSasha View Post
    Hola again. This is a great mod and I am think about it even now. This mod is one of my favorites ))
    but I was dissapointed in some bugs. Some very bad bugs.

1. Win conditions in campaign "Almohad Invasion" doesn't work. I played today by Leon Kingdom 103 turns. I choosed short campaign mode. Win conditions were - To hold 25 provinces, includes Leon and some cities. I captured 25 provinces and hold my own cities. When I captured 25th province in Castile, there was not "Victory" desk. So I don't know how to win in short campaign mode. I afraid the same thing in big campaign. game win conditions doesn't work. I don't know, maybe I must take Corduba when I want to win or destroy full faction Almohad Empire or Portugal.... But there was not this information in win conditions desk.
    2. Custom battles doesn't work. Some maps doesn't work. It means, when you're starting battle, your forces and enemy army.... are in water and all died. Also in custom battles I can't siege towns, castles or villages.

Thanks anyway for this mod.
    but I don't know really how to win in campaign.
    Hello again.

1. Caceres and Badajoz too? The victory conditions are scheduled, if it doesn't appear the information screen is because they have not been met.

2. You're playing with the patch?

v 0.1
    - Changed the "custom locations" of the battle mode.

I changed the HMA old positions.

Quote Originally Posted by leo45 View Post
    Incluirįs algo parecido a AOR en el mod?
    Only for certain units, not all factions
    Last edited by Miguel_80; May 18, 2015 at 05:05 AM.