Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages

what will include the next update?

Apart to correct/improve some details, will include a campaign that begins in 1338 AD, where appear the factions of the marinids and England. I don't think that I will take much time, only missing the scripts.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; March 23, 2015 at 06:07 AM.

Can you create more historial battles in the game?
    sorry for my english.

Hello paulopinja. Yes, when I finish the campaigns, I had thought creating some historical battles.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; March 30, 2015 at 07:25 AM.

I found it in the arabic ressources http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%...B2%D8%A7%D8%A9.
    it was a marrinid contigent under the command of a marinid princes between 1274 AD to 1374 AD.The contigent was disbanded in 1374 by the nazarids.
    later nazarids princes took over the contigent or the order and it was finnaly disbanded in 1381 AD.

any news about the IX and X centry campagne?
    The caliphate of cordoba?

Hello alnasser. Thanks for the information. Knowing this, see if I can find more info.

About the campaign in the 9th century, only I have been testing new scripts to better represent the rebellions. At the moment I have to finish the campaign in the 14th century

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

This mod looks absolutely amazing!! Too bad that mod uses vanila unit models, seeing Bellum Crucis 7 models in this mod would be really awsome but they can not share with their models for some reasons..

Miguel_80 we are waiting IX and X century campaigns!

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    This mod looks absolutely amazing!! Too bad that mod uses vanila unit models, seeing Bellum Crucis 7 models in this mod would be really awsome but they can not share with their models for some reasons..
    Many thanks demagogos nicator! And yes, too bad by the 3D models, but I don't know make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darhan View Post
    Miguel_80 we are waiting IX and X century campaigns!
    Yes, I know it. I'm also hoping to have more free time.

Centenarius

I noticed that there is an Asturias faction in the mod, are you planning an early campaign set after the fall of the visigoth kingdom maybe?
    Temporarily retired from modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    I noticed that there is an Asturias faction in the mod, are you planning an early campaign set after the fall of the visigoth kingdom maybe?
    Hello Warcrafthero. Yes, I'm preparing a campaign in the 9th century. It would be something similar to this map:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Great, seems like alot of Taifa-kingdoms and duchies are available then. do you plan to expand the map/make it bigger in size?

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello Warcrafthero. Yes, I'm preparing a campaign in the 9th century. It would be something similar to this map:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    it would be really interesting if you divide the kingdoms by counties who are vassal to the king.

might be even cooler if you add some civil war scripts (where counts join together to form historical realms when they conquer some muslim lands (like portugal, castille..)

also, there were some new invasions from the south of morocco, like the almohads, almoravids etc, might be cool if you could do something to represent the new dinasties
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    Great, seems like alot of Taifa-kingdoms and duchies are available then. do you plan to expand the map/make it bigger in size?
    Hi Tartaros! In fact, the Muslim area, are provinces of the Emirate of Cordoba. The factions which will include in the campaign are these:

Asturias
    Emirate of Cordoba
    Navarre
    Aragon
    Barcelona
    Urgell
    France (representing the Carolingian Empire)

I don't have more faction slots. Regarding the map, I think that if I do it bigger, it would become a boring campaign, being only of the Iberian peninsula basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    it would be really interesting if you divide the kingdoms by counties who are vassal to the king.

might be even cooler if you add some civil war scripts (where counts join together to form historical realms when they conquer some muslim lands (like portugal, castille..)

also, there were some new invasions from the south of morocco, like the almohads, almoravids etc, might be cool if you could do something to represent the new dinasties
    Hello Swagger. Yes, I planned the emergence of the new kingdoms according to the circumstances, apart from the expansion, also if you change the capital (for example).

The attacks from North Africa, in the absence of more factions, I will cause them with rebel troops, as rebellions in Al-Andalus or Viking attacks.

I don't have more faction slots. Regarding the map, I think that if I do it bigger, it would become a boring campaign, being only of the Iberian peninsula basically.
    Have you reached 30 factions already?

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    Have you reached 30 factions already?
    Hello Yayattasa. Yes, because I have used four factions to change banners in scripts.

Hello Yayattasa. Yes, because I have used four factions to change banners in scripts.
    maybe stop using those factions just to change banners and add them as real factions?
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    maybe stop using those factions just to change banners and add them as real factions?
    What do you mean? Delete the change of banner by add a new faction? Or add a roster of units to the faction which is used to change the banner?

If it is the second option, the human player can not use these units, textures, name of faction and other characteristics. The script only changes the banners and shields.

i mean, you're wasting faction slots just to change banner and textures, that's really cool

but i think it'd be a lot cooler if you used those faction slots to add REAL factions to your provincial campaign