Thread: Which mods are already included in DeI?

Default Which mods are already included in DeI?

Good day gentlemen and thanks for this amazing mod. I just started playing and i am full of joy!!

One question though: Is there a list somewhere that says which mods are included in DeI? Because i see good mods out there that i would like to download but i don't have a way of knowing if they are already included in DeI.

Thanks!!

Default Re: Which mods are already included in DeI?

Its a all-inclusive complete overhaul mod, i believe. Put together by a talented team of around a dozen dedicated individuals. Adding other mods, for the most part, will crash the game or cause various other problems. Naval mods might be alright. Their is also sub-mods towards the top of the main page that cater to special interests, which probably won't be compatible once 1.0 releases.

I would wait a few more days to 1.0 comes out. Team lead has put out a loose release date, the 28th. It wont be save game compatible.

This is A BIG DEAL by the way. The team has been vigorously working, and we have been eagerly anticipating.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

The mod includes TTT and a camera mod also so these are not needed and can ruin the mod if used.

Any mod that messes with the startpos (such as camera mods) will cause major problems unless it specifically says it will work with DeI. Unit mods will work, but since DeI uses a highly tweaked unit stats and balance system with custom unit textures and models, they will likely be extremely OP and look out of place. Graphics effects mods such as GEM should work fine. Unit card mods in the BullGod (pixel art) and Normal (in-game model) styles are compatible, with submods made specifically for DeI (note that DeI 1.0, which should be released soon, has new unit cards already included).

Decanus

DEI doesn't need any MODS. Maybe use GEM, BullGod cards, and maybe some Specific MODs for DEI. The sub-mods are towards the top of the main page that cater to special interests, which probably won't be compatible once 1.0 releases.

Ok i understand. Thanks guys!!

Oh ya! forgot about graphic mods. I also recommend GEM, however there's a slight FPS hit.

I believe there are other graphic mods/profile settings that works alongside GEM that tweaks the SWEET FX values, or whatever. More of a preference thing. You can fiddle with the values yourself inside the GEM file.

Can anyone vitrify if navel mods, besides those in the DeI submod section, are OK. And if so, could you give recommendations.

Could be wrong,but i think some of the submods should be OK after 1.0, take the All Factions Playable Mod for example.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Aztec along side GEM is awesome