Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Campaign on Imperator Augustus map

Thomahawk2k's Avatar Civis

Icon3 Grand Campaign on Imperator Augustus map

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am glad to be able to introduce this mod to you all, that allows you to:

• Play the grand campaign on CA's Imperator Augustus map, introduced in Emperor Edition, giving lots of advantages, a walled syracuse for instance.
    • Fight against various faction from other campaigns, that didn't fit in the standard grand campaign campaign map.
    • Play as the cruel Marcomanni in 270BC, cross your natural Rhine border plunder Gaul.
    • Conquer various regions that previously were only available in the Imperator Augustus Campaign.
    • Fight alone or with/against a friend, with the co-op and head to head multiplayer gamemodes.
    • Switch in a second from the grand campaign on Imperator Augustus map to the vanilla Imperator Augustus pack. (No need to restart because you start the grand campaign on IA just with the grand campaign button.)
    • See the seasons from a whole new perspective with 4 turns per year. (Although I might bring out versions with 1, 2, 12 and 24 TPY later.)

Note: Although no dlc is required to play this mod, you do need dlc to play dlc factions

Click here to download from Steam

Grand Campaign on Imperator Augustus is fully compatible with WoS, HatG, CiG, Emperor Edition and the prologue .
    Also, the mod is compatible with any mod that doesn't edit the start pos of the Grand Campaign - ! Important !
    The mod is compatible with mods that edit the other campaigns, as long as they don't edit factions (that could cause problems.)

At first I'd like to thank Abh(2) for making the start of this mod and giving it to me. It spared me lots and lots of hard work.
    Be sure to join the steam group of his overhaul Antiqua Imperium. Click here to go to the subforum

I'd like thank CA for Rome II, the Emperor Edition campaign and assembly kit
    And Valve for steam and it's workshop.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Thomahawk2k; December 27, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Default Re: Grand Campaign on Imperator Augustus map

Hi, great job man, but in factions families too many generals. And Carthage have many provinces. It's not history, and not interesting. It's my opinion. Thanks again for this great mod.

Actually, Carthage's territory IS history. Those were Punic colonies that relied on Carthage. Libya actually should (historically, at least) belong to Carthage.

And those Roman generals were the ones who fought the First Punic War.

Ok, but it's not interesting. I think in vanilla Carthage enough provinces. It's my opinion

The reason I kept Nova Carthago out is because it's too hard for Carthage to keep control over those provinces. Plus Nova Carthago has no historical records at all.
    I've left Libya alone because 1. they did exist and 2. I want them to be able to betray carthage.

I played a campaign today with Massilia and Rome could beat Carthage easily, so it's hard to say those regions overpower Carthage or break the balance.

Can you edit and made version with less generals?

I'll see if I have time to do it.

Thank you. I'll wait.

this is for someone have trouble with Steam http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ after download use Notepad ++ to delete Steam locker code MFH SOH SOH NUL STX NUL before PFH4 in first row you see

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Thomahawk2k this mod is real good. If CA ever finds out about this, they will start taking back the patches! Beware!

That's a problem, since steam has the following visibilities:
    -Private (makers and game devs)
    -Friends only (makers, their friends and game devs)
    -Public (Everyone)

Gigantic...

Any chance you could release the mod files directly for those of us who can't use Steam's mod distribution system?

Many thanks,
    DM

I'll release a mac version of the mod soon, but have you tried Tigertank's thing?

Wow, looks great! I checked and even civil wars work... How did you guys manage that? I tried for the Nervii and afterwards checked the startpos file. Nice work! I only succeeded in this by replacing factions with existing factions, but you really added playable factions with their corresponding civil war factions, right?

Make it compatible with Dresden Realistic empires mod.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Make it compatible with "all in one" mod as the meaningful resources and all merc units need adding. Great mod will be nice as a sub mod!

@Tenerife_Boy
    You mean those Hegemonia boys
    That'll be hard I fear. Those mods are overwriting the startpos. Little can be done for that.
    @ToonTotalWar
    I don't know how to add those resources in. Although I'm fairly sure it'll be easy. I'd rather go and work on issues such as the empty cities. Maybe later.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thomahawk2k View Post
    @Tenerife_Boy
    You mean those Hegemonia boys
    That'll be hard I fear. Those mods are overwriting the startpos. Little can be done for that.
    @ToonTotalWar
    I don't know how to add those resources in. Although I'm fairly sure it'll be easy. I'd rather go and work on issues such as the empty cities. Maybe later.
    Ok mate sounds like a plan. I will see if I can add the resources and I can already add the mercs having done this already in my own starpos.

Will wait till you have an updated version and see what can be added after that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast