Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.6 beta test

Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

It's not enough to be able to speak Russian; you also have to be able to read it.

Somebody put pictures of maps, units, factions ... well, any new innovation of this expansion.

Thank You.

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Should I wait for 1.6 or install 1.5.1? If 1.6 isn't all too far away I might be better of playing another mod and wait for it.

Well said I've been wondering the same thing!

Or maybe just clarify if we are in the ballpark of 1-3 month till release, or we are talking 4-6+ months.

Greatly appreciating the mod anyways

I'd appreciate an answer to this subject. I simply want to help you guys. Release a beta. Smash the bugs. DONE DEAL

wii gets it when wii gets it, just get ready for giant units

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    Should I wait for 1.6 or install 1.5.1? If 1.6 isn't all too far away I might be better of playing another mod and wait for it.
    I would just download 1.5.1.

Contact me via pm if you have any issues.

Hey guys, for those who were asking, here is a compilation I made showing off the awesome faction of Skaven in the upcoming update... I would be happy to make more for some of the new races if people are interested in subscribing or letting me know on here or whatever. Enjoy this video of an incredible new addition to this already topclass mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSk-eeGSqE

Quote Originally Posted by CousinChris View Post
    Hey guys, for those who were asking, here is a compilation I made showing off the awesome faction of Skaven in the upcoming update... I would be happy to make more for some of the new races if people are interested in subscribing or letting me know on here or whatever. Enjoy this video of an incredible new addition to this already topclass mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSk-eeGSqE

Nice video and awesome to see finally skavens in action. More of these plz! FPS thou is kinda low. All in all ty!

Dear Lord Necromancer (or any other Dev which is reading this post),
    is there a release in the near future? i cant bear the demand to play as Skaven and/or Tomb Kings (they are in fact my favorite factions in Warhammer Fantasy (besides the Woodelves)). if there isnt a releasedate in the near future can i participate as a Betatester? I love to test as Stirland or Vampire Counts or any other faction which is still unoccupied. Please dear Devs give me a chance to ravage the old world.
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

P.S.: Seriously, i beg you. Please give me a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggadoon View Post
    is there a release in the near future? i cant bear the demand to play as Skaven and/or Tomb Kings (they are in fact my favorite factions in Warhammer Fantasy (besides the Woodelves)). if there isnt a releasedate in the near future can i participate as a Betatester? I love to test as Stirland or Vampire Counts or any other faction which is still unoccupied. Please dear Devs give me a chance to ravage the old world.
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

Same, I would love to try wood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggadoon View Post
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

You do realise the mod is currently only in russian ?

woodelves arent a faction in the new update

hello to all
    when patch 1.6 comes out ? thx

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nesta Marley View Post
    hello to all
    when patch 1.6 comes out ? thx
    No one knows. I think we'll know it when it's out, not beforehand. Really hope it's gonna be soon!

Do you still need testers? If that is the case I would like to join. I did mod slightly CoW before for private purpose, so understand basic scripting and mechanics.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Any news on the beta testing guys, pls?

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Any news on the beta testing guys, pls?
    I just google search the ru board for cow, then google translate every time. its more helpful than wishing. slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by a_wizard View Post
    I just google search the ru board for cow, then google translate every time. its more helpful than wishing. slightly.
    Got a link by any chance?
    What are they saying?