Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 672

Thread: Patch 1.6 beta test

  1. #141

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    It's not enough to be able to speak Russian; you also have to be able to read it.

  2. #142

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Somebody put pictures of maps, units, factions ... well, any new innovation of this expansion.


    Thank You.

  3. #143
    Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,506

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Should I wait for 1.6 or install 1.5.1? If 1.6 isn't all too far away I might be better of playing another mod and wait for it.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Well said I've been wondering the same thing!

  5. #145

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Or maybe just clarify if we are in the ballpark of 1-3 month till release, or we are talking 4-6+ months.

    Greatly appreciating the mod anyways

  6. #146

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    I'd appreciate an answer to this subject. I simply want to help you guys. Release a beta. Smash the bugs. DONE DEAL

  7. #147

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    wii gets it when wii gets it, just get ready for giant units

  8. #148
    The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Someplace other than here
    Posts
    11,921

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    Should I wait for 1.6 or install 1.5.1? If 1.6 isn't all too far away I might be better of playing another mod and wait for it.
    I would just download 1.5.1.

    Contact me via pm if you have any issues.

  9. #149

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Hey guys, for those who were asking, here is a compilation I made showing off the awesome faction of Skaven in the upcoming update... I would be happy to make more for some of the new races if people are interested in subscribing or letting me know on here or whatever. Enjoy this video of an incredible new addition to this already topclass mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSk-eeGSqE

  10. #150

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinChris View Post
    Hey guys, for those who were asking, here is a compilation I made showing off the awesome faction of Skaven in the upcoming update... I would be happy to make more for some of the new races if people are interested in subscribing or letting me know on here or whatever. Enjoy this video of an incredible new addition to this already topclass mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSk-eeGSqE

    Nice video and awesome to see finally skavens in action. More of these plz! FPS thou is kinda low. All in all ty!

  11. #151

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Dear Lord Necromancer (or any other Dev which is reading this post),
    is there a release in the near future? i cant bear the demand to play as Skaven and/or Tomb Kings (they are in fact my favorite factions in Warhammer Fantasy (besides the Woodelves)). if there isnt a releasedate in the near future can i participate as a Betatester? I love to test as Stirland or Vampire Counts or any other faction which is still unoccupied. Please dear Devs give me a chance to ravage the old world.
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

    P.S.: Seriously, i beg you. Please give me a chance.

  12. #152

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by Briggadoon View Post
    Dear Lord Necromancer (or any other Dev which is reading this post),
    is there a release in the near future? i cant bear the demand to play as Skaven and/or Tomb Kings (they are in fact my favorite factions in Warhammer Fantasy (besides the Woodelves)). if there isnt a releasedate in the near future can i participate as a Betatester? I love to test as Stirland or Vampire Counts or any other faction which is still unoccupied. Please dear Devs give me a chance to ravage the old world.
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

    P.S.: Seriously, i beg you. Please give me a chance.
    Same, I would love to try wood elves.

  13. #153

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by Briggadoon View Post
    Dear Lord Necromancer (or any other Dev which is reading this post),
    is there a release in the near future? i cant bear the demand to play as Skaven and/or Tomb Kings (they are in fact my favorite factions in Warhammer Fantasy (besides the Woodelves)). if there isnt a releasedate in the near future can i participate as a Betatester? I love to test as Stirland or Vampire Counts or any other faction which is still unoccupied. Please dear Devs give me a chance to ravage the old world.
    With high regards
    Briggadoon

    P.S.: Seriously, i beg you. Please give me a chance.
    You do realise the mod is currently only in russian ?

  14. #154

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    woodelves arent a faction in the new update

  15. #155

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    hello to all
    when patch 1.6 comes out ? thx

  16. #156

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nesta Marley View Post
    hello to all
    when patch 1.6 comes out ? thx
    No one knows. I think we'll know it when it's out, not beforehand. Really hope it's gonna be soon!

  17. #157

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Do you still need testers? If that is the case I would like to join. I did mod slightly CoW before for private purpose, so understand basic scripting and mechanics.

  18. #158
    paradamed's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brasília, Brasil
    Posts
    5,808

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Any news on the beta testing guys, pls?

  19. #159

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Any news on the beta testing guys, pls?
    I just google search the ru board for cow, then google translate every time. its more helpful than wishing. slightly.

  20. #160

    Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

    Quote Originally Posted by a_wizard View Post
    I just google search the ru board for cow, then google translate every time. its more helpful than wishing. slightly.
    Got a link by any chance?
    What are they saying?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •