Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.6 beta test

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

You've proven me wrong.

+rep!

I just got a chance to test again, but now I'm also curious about the Skaven. Is this faction expected to trek across the Empire to get to these Skaven Rebel holdings? Is there an event or something that gifts them to the Skaven faction? Details please.
    I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be doing as Skaven.

Are the Skaven able to obtain allies?

What events/scripts are affiliated with the Skaven?

Hello i would like to ask if its stille possible to join the beta test of version 1.6 and if so test out the orcs...i have not any clue about the tongue of common russian, so i hope english will suffice. Have a jolly NEW YEAR everyone

Semisalis

with the partial translation, if you know a little bit about warhammer universe and med2 (even if not much), its absolutely playable even with 70% in russian .

Auphilia I was play testing the skaven just because they looked cool and were new so far, their economy is honestly broken, but when I cheated for money to constantly stay positive then they could quite easily dominate the empire.
    Im at turn 21 I lost my lair near the Orcs/Tomb Kings, but my Lair nearest to the Empire has almost knocked stirland and Averland out of the game. In addition to that my other lairs are moving to take Karak Kadrin and half of Kislev is mine.

It's not as impossible as you think, even with Ratling Guns crashing battles, and it appears Doom Flayers and Warp Lightning Cannons possibly as well.
    edit: Doom flayers and cannons work fine, Rat Ogres might cause crashes though.
    Last edited by AllianceDeath; January 01, 2015 at 04:45 PM.

Is it still possible to sign up for this beta? If so, I would very much like to, as I've found myself quite interested in this mod over the last few days, and from what I've played so far it's a very good mod, and I'd like to do my part to try and make sure that everything is working perfectly.

Long time player of 1.51 and lurker reporting for duty if needed, happy to play any faction that helps out and thanks for a awsome mod btw.

Maybe I can help translating.I'm not a native speaker but I learned russian for almoust 2 and a half years, I hope that it's sufficient

Laetus

Maybe I can help translating.I'm not a native speaker but I learned russian for almoust 2 and a half years, I hope that it's sufficient
    It would be great! Текста стало больше. Вам придётся потрудится.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by TachChef View Post
    That would be very helpful!

There's a lot to translate, and I know zero Russian

hey guys. i was playing your mod a lot before. would really like to test the new version to give some feedback.

Hi Lord Necromancer, CoW brought a lot of fun to me, it will be a pleasure to test this new version, I think to try the new Norsca faction if possible !

Hey guys,
    So I've got 1.51 working then I installed 1.6 and then lord pilgrims translation (great job btw), I can start campaigns but the cursor constantly remains as the loading hourglass and everything is incredibly unresponsive when i click on it. I can't move armies, end turn, save or quit... help me please? Im so excited to play 1.6 with a bit of english to help me!! Cheers guys

Semisalis

hi,

it was told by developpers that the loading hourglass after the campaign startin is normal (don't remember if its the first post of this thread or the other one) . It takes between 5 and 10 minutes for being playable (depends on your computer)..its due to scripts loading (believe me, A LOT). For me it takes 7 minutes.
    Last edited by Tyraels; January 03, 2015 at 04:47 PM.

Yeah its doing the AI city captures across the map and extra spawned armies just give it a while.

Hahaha, yep you're right, I feel like a right tit.. On the good side however, 1.6 (with lord pilgrims translation) works for me without any bugs at all. Which is crazy considering that 1.5.1 would crash pretty much non stop. The new map looks great, interfaces and banners looking good and the new loading screen pictures are amazing! I still think the mercenary system could be more generous/accessible seems to offer you mercenaries at the start of the game and then they all go to other factions and you don't get any for ages after that, I've always thought building dogs of war camps should increase your chance of recruiting mercs. I'm glad every beastman army/settlement doesn't have triplegoldexp minotaurs anymore, I'm fine with fighting loads of minotaurs it's just boring to have to fight the same army (pretty much) over and over, they could do with some centigors to mix it up a bit. Also seems like a little more variation in spawned orc armies, they're not just black orcs and shamans they have some goblins and weaker units in there aswell (also makes it less monotonous). Can't find these hordes of mutants you guys claimed to be roaming the map. Criticisms aside, 1.6 is a huuuuuggge improvement I cannot believe it!!! After correct installation it's bug free, it was such a good game at 1.5 but now it's even better.
    Great job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinChris View Post
    Hahaha, yep you're right, I feel like a right tit.. On the good side however, 1.6 (with lord pilgrims translation) works for me without any bugs at all. Which is crazy considering that 1.5.1 would crash pretty much non stop. The new map looks great, interfaces and banners looking good and the new loading screen pictures are amazing! I still think the mercenary system could be more generous/accessible seems to offer you mercenaries at the start of the game and then they all go to other factions and you don't get any for ages after that, I've always thought building dogs of war camps should increase your chance of recruiting mercs. I'm glad every beastman army/settlement doesn't have triplegoldexp minotaurs anymore, I'm fine with fighting loads of minotaurs it's just boring to have to fight the same army (pretty much) over and over, they could do with some centigors to mix it up a bit. Also seems like a little more variation in spawned orc armies, they're not just black orcs and shamans they have some goblins and weaker units in there aswell (also makes it less monotonous). Can't find these hordes of mutants you guys claimed to be roaming the map. Criticisms aside, 1.6 is a huuuuuggge improvement I cannot believe it!!! After correct installation it's bug free, it was such a good game at 1.5 but now it's even better.
    Great job guys.
    Pic's or it didn't happen

Greetings, it's a great mod. I'd like to test new version. Thanks.

Semisalis

CousinChrist : how many factions did you test for beingle able to say "no crash at all" ;D ? i tested almost all for at least 30 turns, and only 3 factions are almost perfectly stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraels View Post
    CousinChrist : how many factions did you test for beingle able to say "no crash at all" ;D ? i tested almost all for at least 30 turns, and only 3 factions are almost perfectly stable.
    I think you're really unlucky... I tested something like 10 factions and got only a few crash