Page 1 of 34 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.6 beta test

Default Patch 1.6 beta test

Good day kind sirs and pretty ladies( i hope) This is it, we are ready to give you our half maded piece of... masterpiece For test purposes ofc, but mod is fair playable right now, even despite its not complete
    First thing we need to know is to wich fileshare we should upload the patch, post here propositions, and later this day we will give a link to all who will show the strength to work not to play and can begin a test issues, cheers!

PS Find a translator too

Download BETA patch 1.6 (20/10/2015)
    Last edited by SHREDDER; December 06, 2015 at 03:31 AM.

Default Re: Patch 1.6 beta test

I would recommend http://www.mediafire.com/ and/or mega.co.nz they seem to work fine on the moment, at least for some of the TATW mods. So I would assume they should work for you guys also.

Can you provide a change list for 1.6?

Quote Originally Posted by Davek View Post
    I would recommend http://www.mediafire.com/ and/or mega.co.nz they seem to work fine on the moment, at least for some of the TATW mods. So I would assume they should work for you guys also.

Can you provide a change list for 1.6?
    Well, i think the whole "Something new" thread is one big change list and i posted it separately over 9000 times... but i think it wont do any harm if i do it again

Here it is:
    List of changes to patch 1.6 (from what is done).
    1.New fractions: Tomb Kings, Skavens, Norsca(still under construction).
    2.New scripts:
    - Storm of Chaos. Now Archaon with his horde moving from chaos wastes, across the entire Kislev (by the way attacking all major Kislev cities), through Ostland and Hohland, to the Middenheim;
    - Grimgor's WAAAAGH!!!. Now, if you playing for other fractions and let him capture Middenheim, a huge amount of orc stacks will be spawned and they will tear you apart for sure(game over of some sort, but if you Alexander the Macedonian you can try to deal with them);
    - Unification of Chaos when you playing chaos. Now if player cant manage to unite chaos to a certain turn, or after unification aint capture targeted settlements, Chaos Gods abandon him and will choose anothr champion( not player) United chaos will became your enemy after thet;
    - Northen Hordes invasion led by Suort Lenk and Elfric Cinwolf;
    - New garrison script. Now it would be harder to cheat it. This script also works when AI vs AI;
    - Rewards after battles when you play as evil fractions;
    - If bright alliance lost battle after battle they will start to loose money as penalty;
    - Now if you repatriate settlements back to allies, you will recieve a reward. At the same time if you keep this settlements to yourself you will recieve penalties, riots will enlarged, benefits will be cut, and you will loose ability to hire troops there;
    - Scaven lairs will be difficult to hold because of tunnel network from wich scavens will attack randomly and without warning.;
    - Hystorical popup events about all major landsights in the Old World.
    3.New Units:
    Mercenaries - Vespero's Vendetta Duelants, Ramon's Black Avengers, Kislev Rangers;
    Empire - Sigmar's Hunters;
    Dwarfes - Troll Killers;
    Chaos Dwarfs - Infernal Guard and Infernal Guard with fire glefs, Burners, Mage-Priests;
    Kislev - Vagons;
    Dark Elves - Cauldron of Blood;
    Border Princes - Carlson's Cavalery, Carlson's Guard.
    Units based on elefants are BACK!!(crashes no more) (Great Deamons, Deamon-Lord, Giants, Dire Wolfs, Chaos Hounds).
    4. New concept of hire captains. Now mercenaries will come without any cost(except Ricco), but containment will be expensive. Number of squads is increased all with maximum exp. You cannot hire new sqads but you can retrain them each turn.
    5.New portraits for dwarfes and Kislev.
    6.Population growth is removed. Now big cities and capitals became much more valuable..
    7.. For most of bright allianse fractions removed ability to build their buildings in most of native evil settlements(example: scaven lairs, orc camps, chaos citadels etc.)
    8. Night Goblins are playable now. Trolls, Ogres and all "green" mercenaries are added to them.
    9.Beastmen will no longer spawn near lairs that do not belong to them.
    10. Dwarves have their own priests now.
    11. When playing dwarves you will own from start one of norsca karaks.
    12. New provinces and landscape on stratmap.
    13. New icons and infopictures for Kislev buildings.
    14. New icons and infopictures for fractions in general.
    15. New stratmodels of ships.
    16. New stratmodels of settlements, watchtowers (Dark Elves, Chaos, Orcs, Night Goblins, Norsca, Skavens, Kislev, Tomb Kings).
    17. Navigable rivers (Liensk, Reik, Talabeck, Ursk, Steer, Aver).
    18. New unic generals (Druchii, Silvans).
    19. New recource - village.(gains small amount of gold and used mostly to represen higly densed population area)
    20. New load screens and new loading bar.
    21. New Version of Battle AI - G5 ReallyBadAI v5.7.
    22. Renewed old and added new loading quotes.

PS This is old version, it will be also updated later today
    Last edited by Lord Necromancer; December 23, 2014 at 04:35 AM.

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Great news indeed! Would love to help out with the testing!
    Imperium Romanum

Semisalis

think megaco.nz is the best way

Grimaldus's Avatar Libertus

Yeah, me too. Dont know how much time there will be on the christmas days though.

Semisalis

For the translators..will be hard, i think that old ones which translated everything years ago arent there anymore
    Last edited by Tyraels; December 23, 2014 at 09:32 AM.

is there a link to download ?

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

ME WANT NAOOOOWWW!!!

I would recommend mega and mediafire, also of course a torrent, which I would wholeheartedly host until 1.7 is out!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I can help a bit on the translation, mainly the menu and moving already translated items from the old version to the new (I can't write or speak Russian to save my life ). Anything else that I try will be very rough.

I will also try to help out with any bugs that might rear their ugly little heads upon the first few weeks of release.

And yes, I would have to agree with Davek. MediaFire and/or Mega are great file-hosting sites, with Mediafire being my preferred method of the two.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Oh this is great news!

...and I would suggest Mediafire too, no hassle with anything, it's just great.

Okay, link is ready. Type here all the people who want to begin TEST, fully understanding that this is not READY product, only beta build. I will add a form of test results here lately(tomorrow actually) and will provide a link via PM.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I would love to volunteer for testing, though I might be a few days before I can jump into it and get to bug hunting.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I want, pretty please! I just got out in vacations until january 5th and have lots free time.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Hello guys, I'm volunteer to test it too ! I have good free time for two weeks and a half

Semisalis

Same for me..and i have 14 days for doing it.

Hello guys, I'm volunteer to test it too

I would love to help with testing the beta, I have been playing this mod quite a bit really got me to love warhammer.

Semisalis

Its amazing to see how many people who never participated to the forum or generally TWCENTER ..are suddenly alive for having such an access.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraels View Post
    Its amazing to see how many people who never participated to the forum or generally TWCENTER ..are suddenly alive for having such an access.
    Maybe 3 people... And I'm one of those people. I was more on a french forum, but now there is just no news there, so I came here. I helped a little bit for Divide and Conquer there, and if I can help a bit for Call of Warhammer here, I will be happy. That's not so incredible...

Page 1 of 34 123456789101126 ... LastLast