Thread: CAN'T RECRUIT??? HELP???

Default CAN'T RECRUIT??? HELP???

I downloaded Third Age a few months ago on my new laptop and had the problem that when i went to fight a battle the unexpected error came up and shut down the game.... I didn't do anything with the game for a bit cause it annoyed me too much. After watching the new Hobbit on wednesday i got the erg as usual to play TATW! but was faced with the problem again. I went online to find the cure and found a post that said if i delete map.rwm and the 2 descr_geography_new files from the data file it would work, which i did, and now i can battle....
    HOWEVER, now my problem is recruitment..... I am playing as silvan elves, taken over dol Guldur from mordor and the mountain fort from the orcs of the misty mountain but can't recruit anything... nada... even though i have built mustering halls and bowyers etc...

PLEASE HELP!!??!!

Default Re: CAN'T RECRUIT??? HELP???

Do you have enough of your culture in that settlement to recruit your units?
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

someone else said that in my other post! i'm trying it at the moment.. thanks!

.. also having a problem regarding recruiting boats as well.. i keep getting a mission to block orcs port but i can't recruit ships!! know anything about that?!
    Last edited by StealthFox; December 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: merge

Default Re: CAN'T RECRUIT??? HELP???

You can blockade a port by standing an army/unit on the port tile.