Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download & instructions

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Download & instructions

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBunnies View Post
    Is there a way to install 1.07 that doesn't erase the provincial borders on the campaign map?
    It is one of the features which were brought by that patch. Unfortunatelly, I do not know how to disable it but you can still play without patch 1.07 I used to play Chivalry before it was released and there is not that much difference, the patch brought just some final balancing touches.

Replacing the 1.07 mod_0.pak with the old one did the trick. I have no idea what other effects it may have on the mod though, like whether it will cause ctds.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

As for mentioned map files, there were some mod player file additions in the submod section ('Free Mod Projects'), iirc..
    Those are not original made files by the core ChivTW team, nonetheless they might be recommended to play with.
    You speak of ctd's, i have no clue, at least the old core mod files were one of the most stable mod files for RTW/BI/ALX base game available (btw., in a time, as Steam was still no thing, and all played with CD/DVD game versions).

Else, i just recommend to look at the sticky threads ( they are sticky as for a reason )
    But well, the mod was developed many years ago, including the creation of the sticky threads and its pictures etc. (ie. most pictures are gone as for limited endurance on the according pic sites).
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Hi. Sorry for bothering. I can not send you a mp. I wanted to know if I can use their city maps to make my own cities. I really like their models of planes. The castles are very nice. I have experience doing model homes. I'm learning to put models in the cities as well.

I am looking forward to your response

thanks

Patrician Artifex

There is no active ChivTW development anymore, it's finished for years.
    The thread 'Download & instructions' here is in principle redundant, because actually all such things are described in the sticky Main Thread.

To your point:

For ChivTW sub modding, you'll want to go here: Chivalry-I-Total-War-Free-Mod-Projects
    You can publish such ChivTW submods also elsewhere, but you have to link also to this original place, as reference.

For using ChivTW material, codes or whatever in non-ChivTW submods, you'll have to credit the used things in detail and add a link to this ChivTW sub forum, so the respective makers are honored.
    And yes, general permission given. Same is valid for all other possible questions by other requests.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 08, 2016 at 04:47 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I need to option two. I'm working on a mod and need only maps.

Understood, I will put a link and credit to the creators of all that use

many thanks indeed.

If I get good results, add it to the forum submod also

Patrician Artifex

So well. I close this thread, as the according sticky holds all information for ChivTW downloads and instructions.

And the thread (title) is anyway not meant to manage permissions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12