Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DarthMod Mac (Install Manually)

Default Re: DarthMod Mac (Install Manually)

I did everything like you said SWB, when I try custom battles, the unit sizes are way bigger. The only problem is when I click on campaigns of the coalition, I'm still stuck with the original choices of austria, prussia, etc. I can't play as the batavian, portuguese or danish republic. Dying to play this mod, please help!

I can only get to step 4 in SWB's guide, I won't install into the dummy because of "pathing", even when I put the dummy in the same place as the bsae game

Nvm

Ok brand new question where does the userscript go I'm doing this off Steam and there isn't a launcher

FFS everytime I give up and ask here I ing find what I'm looking for in 5 minutes it's under Feral not CA

Quote Originally Posted by SWB View Post
    I posted this in Empire Mac Mod thread and realised that I should have put it here,sorry

Install of the DarthMod v2.65 for Mac OS X tutorial.

It is a good idea to backup your Napoleon: Total War Program or you could break your game

1.Download DarthMod_Napoleon_v2.65_Epic_Edition.exe from http://www.moddb.com/mods/darthmod-napoleon/downloads/darthmod-napoleon

2. Make a new folder on your Desktop, name it Napoleon_Total_War.exe it will ask you if you are sure you want add the extension”.exe” click add (you are going to fool DarthMod that Napoleon_Total_War.exe is the actual program)

3. Now you you need a Program to run windows files on your Mac use Wine Wrapper or other program, I used CrossOver for Mac you can find a Demo here https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-mac/

4. Next double click DarthMod_Napoleon_v2.65_Epic_Edition.exe this will force CrossOver/Wine to create a wine bottle
    when asked where to extract it to, point it to the Napoleon_Total_War.exe folder you created in step 2 and Install.
    Hi SWB,

First of all thanks for this tutorial.
    I just got to step 4 using crossover.
    Thing is, it 's been stuck at 100% for a while now , installation is at File : C:\users\...\user.script.txt
    Any idea how to unstuck this ?
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture d’écran 2017-07-20 à 01.35.34.png  

Default please how to fix this problem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot - 19-May-18 , 15_26_10.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	353357

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthlain View Post
    Omitting DMNC_Coalition.pack is probably preferable.

it takes out italy as a playable faction in the Coalition Campaign but makes Great Britain, Austria, Russia, and Prussia available.
    Hi Cuthlain,
    I did that but I still have only Italy as playable and not the other coalition factions (GB, Austria, Prussia and Russia). I removed it from the Launcher window / Advanced tab.
    Do I have to remove the file too and the line from the user script ?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello guys,
    Any chance anybody has a solution to the above ?
    I only have Italy as a playable faction in the Darthmod Campaign.
    Plus, when I try to play the Peninsular Campaign, I choose a faction and the game crashes immediately.
    I would appreciate your help very much.
    Many thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12