Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Awesome!Its the normal version for me then.Now i just have to decide who to play....

With high quality mods like yours this game is amazing

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by EQtreebranch View Post
    Awesome!Its the normal version for me then.Now i just have to decide who to play....

With high quality mods like yours this game is amazing
    Glad you like it, spread the words to your friend, do good thing, share the joy you feel now, so they also can feel too
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

i delete Better AI recruit , use Better CAI ( first i use only CAI ) load on top Radious AI and finally game is run

any chance of getting a toned down version? had two full stacks from the gauls bearing down on me before i could even finish off the etruscans

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    i delete Better AI recruit , use Better CAI ( first i use only CAI ) load on top Radious AI and finally game is run
    Good to hear it, enjoy the game mate
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsheart View Post
    any chance of getting a toned down version? had two full stacks from the gauls bearing down on me before i could even finish off the etruscans
    Easy request, i dont know someone asking this version, but who the hell am i, dont mod purpouse to satisfied people

I already add new link for new version, anyone asking more easier then this, go download cheat engine and cheat "gold" as many as you want
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 01, 2015 at 06:01 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

find db -> effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions_tables -> effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions , and look for rom_building_gdp_subsistence_faction_capital_hidden rows , they are hidden income buff to all factions in all campaign , increase value and you and AI have more golds . don't forget creat ally to help you

Easy request, i dont know someone asking this version, but who the hell am i, dont mod purpouse to satisfied people
    no,no, your mod is just fine, no offense meant, just a little intense for me, that is all

the ai moves and strategy are awesome, just the declare war as soon as I meet a tribe is a little much for me

but i suppose that is a testament to the mod when people beg for mercy

by the way thanks for the new version

No problem mate ,enjoy the game

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

I´m still using V.18, ha, ha!!! Of course it has been recommended! V.19... will be jewell for next campaign, thanks!

I'm playing as Rome, and the middle east seems to be an unrealistic dream

Quote Originally Posted by Mayor View Post
    I´m still using V.18, ha, ha!!! Of course it has been recommended! V.19... will be jewell for next campaign, thanks!
    Enjoy mate

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    I'm playing as Rome, and the middle east seems to be an unrealistic dream
    Aha, so long the fake alliance with barbarian on the north , hahahahah i already told you on the main page, you cant sent you main army on the far corner of the world like usual, plunder egypt, conquer arab, be king of the jungle on africa, or tribal chief on the spain, heheheh unless you able to pull some twisted diplomacy string to make neighbour faction either busy fighting each other, or join your cause, i doubt your can left italy ungarrison like usual

Well if you planning to travel to Jerusalem, be my guest you can mass exoduss your whole army capture Jerusalem and start new life

See i told ya you dont need Medieval mod on rome 2 to become Kingdom of Heaven
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 02, 2015 at 08:49 AM.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze , I would like to test your mod in WoS campaign but I on my pants thinking about 2 3 full stack armies invading my lands. So my question is...why is this? Do you give the AI a money buff or something?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Junaidi83 de Bodemloze , I would like to test your mod in WoS campaign but I on my pants thinking about 2 3 full stack armies invading my lands. So my question is...why is this? Do you give the AI a money buff or something?
    Try the Light edition it is more turned down and less of the larger stack armies

-Better AI 1.9 this is normal edition recommend for veteran or someone who want taste annihilation
    -Better AI 1.9 Easy edition,well recommend for new player or someone who seek stand on equal ground with CAI
    -Better AI 1.9 Very Human and Easy edition, its dedicated for someone who seek easy campaign but entertain with minimum CAI handicap,giving player fair situation

Well like its description, if you want to taste some sort of total humilation try first one, nah i dont give him any income boost just let ai able to recruit and maintain army cheaper then human player, what make its special is this AI capable to channel his wrath to player, and utilize whatever he have in his arsenal.

You just see 2 stack, its still small, try making war with multiple faction and you can see Medieval 2 Crusadder or Jihad on your province. You can even see AI that send his small friendly units actualy merging Friendly Coalition, dedicated to invest dead body in your province

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Try the Light edition it is more turned down and less of the larger stack armies
    Ah its seem Sir Len already test it, hehehehe still i didnt save you if you have war with multiple side. Epic large battle is guaranted anyways, i doubt they will send 1 stack with 8 units like usual , notice the navy, now rather they spread the navy unit into multiple admiral now they can focus its power into 1 single banner, making sea warfare is dangerous then ever, especialy if you plan send your transport army across the sea.Not to mention full stack of ships can make huge impact of siege coastal city
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 02, 2015 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    But Money buff yes or not? I need to know if this is simply a cheat mod like others or it tricks the AI to be more intelligent

But Money buff yes or not? I need to know if this is simply a cheat mod like others or it tricks the AI to be more intelligent
    I already told you ai dont have any income boost,its only able to recruit cheaper troop then human, first edition its like twice the army size, so if ai originaly capable to recruit and maintain 2 stack with first edition he able to recruit 3-4 stack

The light edition almost strip any AI handicap make AI work equal with human on term army power, about AI intelligent no cheat mod can make ai intelligent like you see on your screen, unless you know the right value to tweak it, and fortunately i know what and where value to tweak the AI.

Its not trick or cheat, i only know what value i should increase or decrease to make AI smarter like you played right now
    Normaly your standart usual AI only send 1 stack after another, making it easy to repel, or they cant focus their army power into single region making its realy easy to divide and conquer, even they real actual army power is larger then you.But their army management is poor.

That why i put screenshot on main page since picture cant lie, words can
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 02, 2015 at 12:20 PM.

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by rogacz View Post
    I'm very impressed your mod - I played only few battles so far with Your mod and it's very good. AI isn't so anemic as defend and seems smart, but one thing is minus - AI use also general to agressive attack which is good, but use it till unit has one man to fight and for example use cavalry to attack pikemen, which is unaccaptable. I'll start campaign only with CAI and try to write a few words about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Honestly my mod dont alter BAI behaviour, what you mention above is BAI behaviour which is coming from the game itself, for BAI part i only reduce kill ratio.so men die slowly and reduce morale hit impact, so even you able to flank enemy they will slowly to rout rather then fast routing like usual, giving you more time to see battle progress,Other than that is coming from vanilla itself, if you use any BAI mod to alter the game my mod still support it, since i dont change anything other morale then kill part

My mod mostly alter how the CAI react which is like you already see, and the good news its work well with all campaign, i will update this mod up to latest patch wrath of sparta today, if everything work well.The CAI itself will continue evolved during every update i made

Allright!
    Let's try this out!

Quote Originally Posted by rogacz View Post
    I'm very impressed your mod - I played only few battles so far with Your mod and it's very good. AI isn't so anemic as defend and seems smart, but one thing is minus - AI use also general to agressive attack which is good, but use it till unit has one man to fight and for example use cavalry to attack pikemen, which is unaccaptable. I'll start campaign only with CAI and try to write a few words about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Honestly my mod dont alter BAI behaviour, what you mention above is BAI behaviour which is coming from the game itself, for BAI part i only reduce kill ratio.so men die slowly and reduce morale hit impact, so even you able to flank enemy they will slowly to rout rather then fast routing like usual, giving you more time to see battle progress,Other than that is coming from vanilla itself, if you use any BAI mod to alter the game my mod still support it, since i dont change anything other morale then kill part

My mod mostly alter how the CAI react which is like you already see, and the good news its work well with all campaign, i will update this mod up to latest patch wrath of sparta today, if everything work well.The CAI itself will continue evolved during every update i made
    As said - I tested your CAI in campaign and it's really good. That's I looked for - at last AI is not passive but agressive and pretty smart. About this BAI - hmmm strange thing as You wrote, AI behaviour shouldn't change but beleive me it was different. Thank You for this mod - really good job.

Hi man! Your mod is great! CAI now try to do smart and direct moves on the map in contrast to vanilla where he often walk back and forth...
    But I noticed one issue in your mod 1.9. With it I have 57 edicts available (instead of 6) and can recruit max 40 armies (instead of 14) in my company (120 turn). May be a better option would be to increase these limits for example on 50% compared to the original?