Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Attachment 318796

This happened to me on a new playthrough with your mod as the only CAI, radious campaign map. I don't think this is intended
    Hmm from the picture its seem the auto resolve is up, but diego007 my mod itself dont alter auto resolve so i realy dont have any idea, where its coming from, probably since you only using my cai mod, i guess its using original vanilla auto resolve value.What my mod do is only alter CAI behaviour, for important aspect like auto resolve or unit quality i dont touch that hot stuff.

I dont know what the problem i also finding similiar situation when testing v 1.9, its seem sometimes the navy cai can very very wrong predicted balance strengh, most happen on navy not transport nor land unit, but its seem random.Sometimes its happen sometimes is not, for the record,in all entire mod that exist in rome 2 tw center modding i am the only one maybe that put 65 as value for minimum chance of success, is someone told me why its still suicidal, i dont know what the answer is, bug ? glitch ? But the rest is okay mostly

Also not every value on 1.8 is correct i found some several mistake on value input, several row that missing, perhaps it also affect it ???
    But i guess its problem maybe coming from task priorty for CAI, back there in 1.8 cai specificly have highest priority to attack human player, maybe because he fulfilled the task, he attack player despite he in disadvantage in auto resolve ??? CAI can also acted like human he can attack player then if he see its not win situation he can go withdraw ? My bet, is he fullfill task priority to attack human, but when auto resolve dont favour him, he should retreat but in your case, since there is random chance wheter CAI should retreat or not, he choose not, there we go, my theory of conspiracy

Yes there are value to control should CAI retreat or not,if i remember that value is 0.5 so there is 50 % he retreat despite the odd, i should try fix that value perhaps its can cure this problem forever

Anyway i am near finish working on latest 1.9 version hope can release it tonight, stay tune and thank you for the feedback
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 30, 2014 at 01:50 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Oh man I can't wait! I shall halt my campaign for now

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Oh man I can't wait! I shall halt my campaign for now
    Yeah that smart move since this latest update require you to start new campaign, i also will put custom setting mitch script , there lot of candy feature, hard to miss this update

How much turn this required ? 16
    1,2,3,4 friendly Roman march together to capture LilyBaeum, i doubt its will survive another turn

Anyone who like Iceni can see how peacefull they are in Britain
    Notice the glaring contest between neighbour, ahh i miss my old neighbors, always friendly toward me
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 30, 2014 at 02:18 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

This mod does what it says. I am playing the best campaign ever, combined with Radious and other mods. Thank you Junaidi83, have a Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayor View Post
    This mod does what it says. I am playing the best campaign ever, combined with Radious and other mods. Thank you Junaidi83, have a Happy New Year!
    Its to early to said that Sir Mayor, you still not taste what mass invasion is, if 300 sparta have Persia invasion, i think when i release the latest update you will trully embrace it , thanks for the rep

Hi JUNAIDI,
    just wanted to say that your mod is amazing!!! thank you!
    I play total war games since 1st SHOGUN!!!! have played them all and all of them need campaign AI just LIKE THIS!!!!!
    GREAT JOB! but... you need to find a way to make AI recruit better armies!
    and i have a question:
    does it work with 41 unit mod? (dmboss 41) that allows to have 41 slots armies instead of 20 per general! I would love to use it with your mod!

Quote Originally Posted by quarra933 View Post
    Hi JUNAIDI,
    just wanted to say that your mod is amazing!!! thank you!
    I play total war games since 1st SHOGUN!!!! have played them all and all of them need campaign AI just LIKE THIS!!!!!
    GREAT JOB! but... you need to find a way to make AI recruit better armies!
    and i have a question:
    does it work with 41 unit mod? (dmboss 41) that allows to have 41 slots armies instead of 20 per general! I would love to use it with your mod!
    Basicly dmboss use this AI mod as the core, but its use the old version, not the latest one, honestly when i finish the V 1.9 i dont think you need 41 unit mod, because the CAI move in mass, so if you have war with AI there is good chance his ally came to aid, which in turn in theory would be like this

Your vs enemy + ally enemy + another ally enemy+ CAI that want plunder your situation

If each faction just bring 2 stack you can face 6 stack in total, which in my mod case sometimes even 1 faction can use 4 stack to invade you. I dont think you rig or mine can handle to much )

I leave the recruitment for original vanilla or another mod, since i dont touch that hot stuff
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 31, 2014 at 05:00 AM.

i hope you combine radious ai and your mod , so we don't need use 2 mod together and can you look Better AI recruitment , and see something can be use in your mod . and Junaidi83 de Bodemloze , do you creat AI mod for Attila ?
    Last edited by Tiger tank; December 30, 2014 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    i hope you combine radious ai and your mod , so we don't need use 2 mod together and can you look Better AI recruitment , and see something can be use in your mod . and Junaidi83 de Bodemloze , do you creat AI mod for Attila ?
    Nah, i will not do it, radious AI have its own unique, i will look better ai recruitment and see what i can dig for, Attila ??? Of course mate, what you play right now will serve as ground base for Attila Better Aggresive CAI

Its my dream to see CAI capable to unleash 10 stack army across the sea to launch Very Massive Scale Invasion like 300 movies

Right now i working on VV CAI,you should try your hand when i finish it, its will be fun campaign,the different with Better aggresive AI itself is VV CAI developed to suit working with VV system, but the rest will much same

Rome,venecci,eutrican leauge all is CAI, turn 52, notice how bad ass the CAI, eutrican leauge is vassal with Venecci trying to topple the old Rome for good.

Here the faction map on turn 52 notice rome power is larger then theirs, so military alliance between eutrican league and venecci is smart choice for CAI
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 30, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

So radious AI actually touches the things that your mod doesn't? Niceeeeee

some of radious AI have the same table with this mod , so load this mod first in load order , or use pack file manager delete same table in radious mod
    when i conquered Epirus , Tylis and Osdinian kingdom i saw that they build farm , not build barrack , so they only recruit 1 unit . maybe you change something about that , force AI build barrack first

some of radious AI have the same table with this mod , so load this mod first in load order , or use pack file manager delete same table in radious mod
    when i conquered Epirus , Tylis and Osdinian kingdom i saw that they build farm , not build barrack , so they only recruit 1 unit . maybe you change something about that , force AI build barrack first
    But Mitch's mod manager said there's no conflicting tables

you must open 2 mods with pack file manager and see they have same table don't just see and trust mod manager , you must see with your own EYES by Pack file manager

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Just load my mod on top on the list should be fine , if you afraid just use only my mod, i dont think you need another handicap for CAI, considering

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9, Now released,And i will watch your world...........burn."

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.9 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

HELP !!!!!!!!!!! my game not responding when use 1.9 version , i disable radious AI and better recruiting ai but game not run . my game version is v 2.2.0 build 15539.624940 , i have Wrath of sparta dlc

Hi Junaidi83,thanks for the new version!

Whats the difference between the regular and easy edition of v1.9?

Also,does the Ai get bonus food in both versions?

HELP !!!!!!!!!!! my game not responding when use 1.9 version , i disable radious AI and better recruiting ai but game not run . my game version is v 2.2.0 build 15539.624940 , i have Wrath of sparta dlc
    Its not save game compatible mate, different cai personality table, need restart new game, game version is ok, i am also running in the same rig, try download again, maybe the download get corrupted somehow, are you using mitch mod manager ?

If your game simply wont load, try run the game without any mods, if it still dont want to load, then just go to creative assembly folder on C, check whatever your user name is, open the temp folder, find the creative assembly folder open, look rome 2 folder and delete it all, then start new game without mod first, if it run then you can ready to launch the new mod

Quote Originally Posted by EQtreebranch View Post
    Hi Junaidi83,thanks for the new version!

Whats the difference between the regular and easy edition of v1.9?
    Basicly the difference is small, normal ai can recruit and maintain army almost twice then usual , easy edition ai can recruit and mantain army mostly same what human capable do.

Quote Originally Posted by EQtreebranch View Post
    Also,does the Ai get bonus food in both versions?
    Off course
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 31, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

If ussefull for you guys, I combine this outstanding mod with Phalangitis Elite & Balanced Enemies (Ver.1) (Steam) and Radious and enemies armies are strong and well balanced (Eastern and Nomadic mainly cavarly).

Junaidi83, you are most welcome! Looking forward for your update and facing massive invasions! Atm enjoying a lot, my 58 turn with Antony´s armies at trouble in every op theatre! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayor View Post
    If ussefull for you guys, I combine this outstanding mod with Phalangitis Elite & Balanced Enemies (Ver.1) (Steam) and Radious and enemies armies are strong and well balanced (Eastern and Nomadic mainly cavarly).

Junaidi83, you are most welcome! Looking forward for your update and facing massive invasions! Atm enjoying a lot, my 58 turn with Antony´s armies at trouble in every op theatre! Thanks a lot!
    Glad you like it Sir Mayor, the mod itself taking full effect until new campaign started.Which i pressumed you already done it
    Spread the words to your friend, let them taste the same joyness you already feel , is not hard to do some good thing right ? considering how many mod that actually did some kind of misleading advertisements.Tell them to visit TWC