Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10355051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1320

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.4 (Fix) Official Release - Patch 17

Got a few gifts from AI in early game. I needed them too because being declared by quite a few others. There's a massive divide in my neighbours, everyone is warring someone, a complex web of interaction, I have to think twice about those trade agreements now

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.4 (Fix) Official Release - Patch 17

Glad you like it.

Nb : You can get extra money from selling trade aggrement, for example on turn 1, using rome faction i got lots of money from selling various treaty to other AI faction, like non aggresion, trade aggrement.However no matter how fat your purse is, when war break out, treasury decline at alarming rate.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Sorry to be a pain but you've put your warning text file in the 'without economy tweaks' folder

Oh I've tried WITH and WITHOUT economic tweaks and both are the same as before... both raise the upkeep of units.

Both of it do raise the upkeep, since from the beginning the mod itself have different value on campaign bonus then original DEI, i think in DEI human player get some bonus, while in my mod they dont. That why you can see the unit upkeep may spike, however with economy tweaks, its will even spiker higher then usual.

Sorry to be a pain but you've put your warning text file in the 'without economy tweaks' folder
    Yeah just realize it, seem i accidently copy paste the text warning , but never mind. Its quite of pain update all version. Buts its must since i also update the new AI logic.

Each version contain 16 mod, and there is 5 version, that mean each time i update something i need to go to 80 mod. T_T
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Absolutely superb mod. I got bored of Rome 2 and actually uninstalled it till I found this excellent mod. I almost feel like paying for it. Thanks.

Hello Junaidi83, Your CAI is very good im losing my campaign with sparta vanilla easy edition no economy no artillery, the only problem that I see in your CAI is the enemy armys dont make siege to make more ledders or towers they atack the city imedeatly the vanilla CAI is good with this they always atack the city walls when they have a lot of siege equipment or starve me to death.

CAN you fix this like vannila??

Hmm quite interesting however i also dont know what value i alter before for that kind of effect, in order to make ai attack human on turn 2 or turn 3 after siege, however i can only temporary add little band aids by increasing the number of ladder, tower etc etc which i already done.

Actually both human and AI do get some free pre siege equipment every siege, via unlocked technology. If you play easy version that means its will take longer for AI to unlock all necessary technology that allowed them to access all of it.

If you play with artillery version however, then the AI dont have problem to knock the wall since they demolish the entire wall + defender on top of it

I doubt i can fix it, since its already been long since i remember what value i tweak it, however i will keep try to look on it. Seem you have enjoy good campaign

Actualy im enjoying a lot the CAI its the best so far plz Junaidi83 try to look into this it rely annoys me because I like the vanilla settings for sieges and it works pretty well in in vanilla game if you remenber the value this will be EPIC and I will lose the campaigns a lot faster

This new feature of siege city for more turns came with the last official patch.
    Last edited by huntermrg; November 03, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

Will do ^^

Hey my friend.

the DEI mod version does not seem to work - the game freezes after launch with it - without it is just fine - I use the newest DEI mod version from Steam - just cannot imagine to play the game wihout your mod...
    Last edited by Steelwarrior; November 03, 2015 at 07:09 PM.

it is time to add a install guide on opening post.

@ Steelwarrior try the DEI version from this forum, it has only two parts and load the AI mod before DEI(add a @ "@dei_hard.pack" use other modmanger or edit userscript file)

this mod works

simply rename the mod packs you've downloaded so that when you use the steam mod manager, it will load it all in the correct order.
    Last edited by Teil; November 03, 2015 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwarrior View Post
    Hey my friend.

the DEI mod version does not seem to work - the game freezes after launch with it - without it is just fine - I use the newest DEI mod version from Steam - just cannot imagine to play the game wihout your mod...
    Try to download dei version with media fire, i think i read somewhere people also said the same stuff, its appear the steam version since its largely split into many parts seem made many mod incompatible. However when using media fire version which only contain 2 part, the other mod work without problem.

Another solution is like Sir Teil said, just see which one works for you
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; November 03, 2015 at 08:13 PM.

Does this mod affects the Battle AI? and is this compatible with Will's Tweak mod?

The mod not alter BAI part,dont know about will tweaks mod either

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    The mod not alter BAI part,dont know about will tweaks mod either
    Well I tried this, the Campaign AI made me bled. ALOT. haha

Well here's Wills Tweak |http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?666739-Will-s-Tweak-Mod-for-Patch-15-EE"

Will's Tweak affects CAI too
    -Base province unit recruitment allowance reduced. Special bonuses of buildings and regions (e.g. Rome) can still increase recruitment allotments. Now it will take time to recover from losing an army.
    - Agents nerfed. They shouldn’t be able to influence the outcome of battles so effectively.
    - Unit replenishment rate reduced so now casualties are more meaningful.
    Campaign

Will that hurt the effects this mod?

I also use AUM "Addition Units Mod", I don't think the Buffed Missile affects the archers in AUM, my soldiers get's pounded by Slingers and they get really hurt even tho in Testudo mode, it's awesome, but when I use my archers from AUM, I don't think they do the same effect as those Britannic slingers does.

Thanks for a quick reply, nearly only a few men notices my comments
    Last edited by L1Mavrick; November 04, 2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Typo's and bad English

Well I tried this, the Campaign AI made my bled. ALOT. haha
    Glad you like it

Well here's Wills Tweak |http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?666739-Will-s-Tweak-Mod-for-Patch-15-EE"
    Already looking the mod content, after looking for a moment i can say most the will tweaks is stuff that i dont tweaks, in easy languange to understand both mod should work without problem, just load the BACAI in top list of mod order.

Will's Tweak affects CAI too
    If you mean campaign mechanic yes, however if you mean tweaks for campaign AI is no, but most people dont know the difference.

Will that hurt the effects this mod?
    Since both mod tweaks different value, i think its can work together, just load the BACAI on top mod manager order list

I also use AUM "Addition Units Mod", I don't think the Buffed Missile affects the archers in AUM, my soldiers get's pounded by Slingers and they get really hurt even tho in Testudo mode, it's awesome, but when I use my archers from AUM, I don't think they do the same effect as those Britannic slingers does.
    Hmm AUM you mean radious mod right ? try load the missile buff above radious and AUM, see do its help.

Thanks for a quick reply, nearly only a few men notices my comments
    You welcome

I'm starting to idolize you now

Well okay, thanks for the reply. Good thing that this mod has a "Radious Version" I'm downloading Radious now.

Oh, before I install Radious, what do you prefer? Divide et Impera or Radious mod? which is better for your own opinion?

Plus, do you know any other Battle AI mods to use with this mod?

Hard to tell, Radious mod do have its own unique, despite its doesnt have campaign mechanic detail like DEI.Last time i play Radious , its was slaughter :XD

For BAI itself there lots of mod offer many BAI tweaks, i think just adjust to whatever you like, however i do have some prefer combination if you want to follow.

Step 1

Go download newmorebloodykills , that units stay in formation from steam

Step 2
    We need to remove some heart attack animation, and replace it with authentic duel battle so you do need tweak couple of value on kv_rule

melee_formed_charge_matched_combat_percentage 1000
    melee_formed_vs_formed_matched_combat_percentage 1000
    melee_formed_vs_free_matched_combat_percentage 1000
    melee_matched_combat_percentage 1000
    melee_attack_interval 0
    melee_secondary_attack_probability 0

Step 2
    Near finish, you found the battle now is feeling cinematic, the units die because gruesome death, not simple stab, however its also slow down the battle, since each killed needed more animation that mean the units may became blob and gather like mosh, so you need to fasten it first, as we know usually in most of mod they do have same basic principle by make less death in front, and make its more kill from behind and side, its good principle however, because you need adjust it, and i made simple tweaks by allowing the same damage from every angle, so if a units is strong vs weak unit from front face to face, its will make the same amount of killing as its try attack from flanking. Ensuring the battle will not bottle neck from front side.

factor_attackdir_flankleft 35
    factor_attackdir_flankright 35
    factor_attackdir_front 35
    factor_attackdir_rear 35

Step 3
    Just finishing touch, you can change the hit chance percent that will let a units die more faster, because enemy weapon succed on hitting it. Its also help on Siege situation, since less space but all kill using epic death combo animaton. So the faster they die the less FPS drop for your pc guarante making battle with unit size of ultra is very very enjoyable.

melee_hit_chance_base 58
    melee_hit_chance_max 100
    melee_hit_chance_min 16

Voila , done its my personal setting that you can applied to Vanilla or any mod from VV, CAC,DEI, Radious, Wrath of Gods , etc etc. Just modify how you see fit in your eyes. Your game your rule.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; November 04, 2015 at 03:47 AM.

newmorebloodykills is like "More Kill Animation Mod" and "Realistic Match Combat" right? because I use Realistic Match Combat

More Kill Animations - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ill-Animations
    Realistic Match Combat - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tle-animations

Uhm, I need a little help with that, I don't know how to put those codes I know nothing about editing mod files, I'm Jon Snow's incarnation (Game of Thrones reference)

So, in my mods, I use Wills Tweak that modifies the kv_rule thing to add more animation it said, I also use Realistic Match Combat which it said that it adds more rare animations. But I wanted to try what you suggested so I think I need a little blessing of knowledge haha

Hey I'm editing "Will's Tweak" because it also affects the battle, making it more longer. What does those factors mean? because in his mod.

For Step 2 (Will's Tweak Settings)

factor_attackdir_flankleft 10
    factor_attackdir_flankright 10
    factor_attackdir_front 0
    factor_attackdir_rear 20

Is higher number means larger chance of hitting/killing the target? or is it the opposite?

Also, I saw another mod name "Fight Like A Man All of You 300000 Men" I'm a little bit confused in this mod tho haha
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ou-300-000-men!

Hey, need more help, how to modified the movement speed? in Will's Tweak mod it slows down the movement of infantry and cavalry. I don't know what it's called.

Sorry if I have lots of questions, and thank you for responding.
    Last edited by L1Mavrick; November 04, 2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Adding Info