Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Macedon is weakest major faction , they can't win auto resolve against Tylis . i see tylis spam thracian 2 hand weapon bearer , that units have high damage but very low defence , and carry strong 2 hand long sword , and they defeat both macedon and bithia because macedon spam hoplite and eastern faction spam spearmen , that weak in auto resolve against those units

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Oh right Tiger tank, do you know other mod that also work on CAI, or probably working in similiar mod like me, i do like to know each of them, for now i only know, some like
    -radious AI
    -archi AI
    -dubmod AI

If you know several CAI mods i be glad if you or other can recommend me, its very helpfull learning and making study comparison between value on each mod, because no mods its perfect but i try to achieve as good as i can , thank you in the advance
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Your mod doesn't seem to work well with the new "hot" Augustus campaign for grand campaign mod. Playing as Rome, I see Carthage just abandoned the 2 settlements on Sicily without any attempt to keep it. Same thing happened with the island on the left (forgot the name)

will check later, i need to reinstall rome 2 first, look forward to see the problem
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

mod crashing my game, not sure why. Any one else get it working? no other mods cleaned my cache.

Have anyone can really playing out with the mod ? XD
    I played Sparta and I can't hardly defend myself
    For now in 57th turns , there's 0 chance to expand
    The enemy just keep harassing me on and on and on , every army I built can only defending till all were dead D:

Quote Originally Posted by Reggum View Post
    mod crashing my game, not sure why. Any one else get it working? no other mods cleaned my cache.
    Try mitch mod manager on the front page, and remember you must use 16.1 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wistaney View Post
    Have anyone can really playing out with the mod ? XD
    I played Sparta and I can't hardly defend myself
    For now in 57th turns , there's 0 chance to expand
    The enemy just keep harassing me on and on and on , every army I built can only defending till all were dead D:
    That want i want to hear someone admit get wiped out by CAI something that you never taste before,usualy player faction is godly smart,the chosen one, the king, the prophet,that is player destiny to rule europe, all bow to player faction,now there is no more, its seem my CAI actualy can beat human player, Congratulation Sir, you are the first one that admit get wiped out by CAI, its even not take to new whole level on 1.9, where you can actualy wipe out entirely more faster using CAI mass invasion.

Is that what you all seek, harder,smarter,Aggresive CAI that know when,where and how to expand, they smarter in diplomacy,know when to trade,when to war, when to submit as vassal, and most importanly where to backstab But relax if i can make very hard one can also make its softer, when i finish the mod, which i plan before Atilla release, i will try make a more softer version that actualy more friendly toward human player

Dont worry when i release the 1.9 version i will create other version that already remove important CAI handicap like military upkeep and cost, or tone down a little bit, giving human fair situation, or at least you able to stand equal ground with CAI.

But i recommend you try using cheat engine for give you money when still using 1.8 version, and see did even with cheat money you can still beaten by the CAI

For the record, all faction start with equal ground on aggresive,diplomacy, since i dont like the concept that only major rule set to rule, so even major faction is gone, minor faction is proved capable to wipe out player, since in my mod there is no major no minor, all faction is equal.What make difference only its banner faction, So chaos theory work here, all timeline history can be change entirely by CAI every time you start different campaign.

Unless i introduced script to ensure only major faction will survive, i doubt faction can expand like DEI, here
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 29, 2014 at 06:33 AM.

This sounds horrible tbh . I mean the thing about getting overwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    This sounds horrible tbh . I mean the thing about getting overwhelmed
    I will try implement script to ensure major faction survival, honestly there is nothing special about my CAI, they only able to recruit and maintain army twice cheaper then usual so if a faction capable to have 6 stack originaly they only able to afford 3-4 stack. If you getting overwhelmed its born from the behaviour of CAI itself, like not giving player time to breath and expand, i think you will appreciate the passive faction now, since they already become extinct spesies in 1.8 version
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 29, 2014 at 06:31 AM.

i only use Radious AI and all in one , and i delete same table to avoid conflict . yes that exacly CAI we need , make camp more harder even in normal mode

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    i only use Radious AI and all in one , and i delete same table to avoid conflict . yes that exacly CAI we need , make camp more harder even in normal mode
    Spread the good news with every friend you know , any CAI mods that you know can be used as study comparison mate ?

I don't play DeI because I like killing blows in combat (yes I really like them and in DeI it's like an endangered animal, so rare). But maybe you have tried it?

The thing that I'm struggling with you mod now is that italy is exposed on all sides, ships keep coming in to attack the mainland with full stack armies. Idk how I can keep repelling them. It's more like Rome II Total Survival

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    I don't play DeI because I like killing blows in combat (yes I really like them and in DeI it's like an endangered animal, so rare). But maybe you have tried it?

The thing that I'm struggling with you mod now is that italy is exposed on all sides, ships keep coming in to attack the mainland with full stack armies. Idk how I can keep repelling them. It's more like Rome II Total Survival
    That a good sign mate that my mod already do his job

Well try dont play rome mate, unless you are realy expert, its realy funny right ? seeing rome supposed as easy faction to play, but in reality in my mod it is the hardest faction since they already surrounded by enemy,even etrusican league prove worthy foe try play african or iceni,or armani or athen or sparta , faction that have good ally from start or good starting position, if you realy force it yourself playing 1.8 version, as rome faction i suggest try download and use cheat engine to cheat money

Or be a bit patient wait i release 1.9 version, since i will release the version that less buff to CAI.or you can edit by yourself using pfm try looking campaign difficult handicap table ,and change the value for military cost and upkeep from 50 to lower like 10 or whatever value you like

Remember you only limit his army, but its doesnt mean the CAI lose its power to bite you, since what matter from CAI is his behavior
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 29, 2014 at 08:11 AM.

i use 2 AI and better AI recruitment , here is AI recruit

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    play african or iceni,or armani or athen or sparta
    So we have italian fashion house in Milan that we can play now?I presume Giorgio is the general of this faction! Lol

On a serious note I love this label and just bought 2 pairs of Armani jeans yesterday!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    So we have italian fashion house in Milan that we can play now?I presume Giorgio is the general of this faction! Lol

On a serious note I love this label and just bought 2 pairs of Armani jeans yesterday!!
    Waa seriosly i miss typo should be armenia ,but that quite a joke realy hahahah how about faction name change with "Gucci" general name change with "Prada" and "Hermes" who know maybe its will attract more women play Total War, i think even your wife Sir Len will be interesting to look at it

i use 2 AI and better AI recruitment , here is AI recruit
    Hoaaa that agent is realy many, you should reduce their cap, realy, hmm why its only 2 stack did CAI realy poor
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 29, 2014 at 06:31 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Waa seriosly i miss typo should be armenia ,but that quite a joke realy hahahah how about faction name change with "Gucci" general name change with "Prada" and "Hermes" who know maybe its will attract more women play Total War, i think even your wife Sir Len will be interesting to look at it
    She already shops at those stores and costs me a fortune! Lol

that Triballi not war with me , but they send 2 army to Osdinian kingdom land , who know what they will do and they have 2 stack in home , they have 4 stack , but not cool that AI spam only 1 type of units as you see . i use All in one and all Radious units mods + champloo gold unit mod . I think all factions have over 1200 new units , but poorly only 1 or 2 units be used

its not my mod fault mate, i dont touch unit quality table, try check radious, to better understand the problem

When CAI recruit certain type unit he first use this theory
    1.Army Proportion (my mod alter) cav : siege :infantry : range
    2.Specific unit selection (my mod dont alter this) , if infantry what type infantry he prefer (legioner,veteran,triari)

Also you must see, did they already unlock requirement building to recruit ?, There is one solution for this, that is by using dynamic cap where its limit certain unit recruitment, like already done on Shogun 2 Mod RGM, but i realy dont interesting apply it to rome 2, since its require lots of work to be done.The logic is if CAI find certain unit under CAP limiter, they will force to recruit avaible unit, which in the end lead to more variation of army composition.

Remember you use better ai recruitment, are you sure that mod also support recuitment for AIO mod ???, try just use my mod only without other ai mods, and see it did it still behave like that ? (basicly you just use whatever unit quality recruitment available from AIO)

I dont check radious ai will try it later to see what problem, well you must remember since radious AI specificly build to recruit radious custom unit, i doubt its will tolerant which other custom unit, which all in one have many, my advice unless me or toon or someone else specific alter it i doubt you will see much difference.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 29, 2014 at 10:44 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-30_00001.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	318796

This happened to me on a new playthrough with your mod as the only CAI, radious campaign map. I don't think this is intended
    Last edited by diego007; December 30, 2014 at 01:11 AM.