Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 429444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1320

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.0 Official Release - Patch 17

Right after start they are all warlike and wether unreliable or loyal - does that means it worked? Just cannot play Rome 2 without your mod ;-D
    Last edited by Steelwarrior; September 06, 2015 at 03:33 PM.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Sure its sign the mod work, just remember that the mod require to load above AIO first
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Thanks - hard to manage the load order with Mitches Mod Manager broken....grrrr CA!

anmayvuong9xx's Avatar Foederatus

Im very impressive , so we are at turn 54 and what i can see here is HATG on Grand Campaign, Carthage and his litte Nova Carthage is domain in Spain and Africa ... The Nervi invade all Gaul , Greeks well own all Greek :V ... No other AI mod using , this is what i want to see after so many version of CAI mod released( more major factions, more challenge , more fun) ... Very good Junaidi ....

Thanks , so basicly for whatever reason turn out my mod make grand campaign into a bit more historical in the end
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Would your mod work for the mods Spartacus or Constantine - Rise of Christianity

If they dont change the db files name, like DEI or radious, then i doubt its will work, try use Vanilla version to give it test

Thanks ;-D

Is this mod already include in DEI. I saw in the first post an update to DEI but was not sure that meant it was updated so that it could work with DEI or that is was updated in the DEI mod itself

Nope , this mod was not included in DEI, but they do try to use some part of element from this mod based on previous version CAI logic. If you ever heard DEI Hardcore submod created by Dresden itself, that one of example of it.

The CAI in this version was more advanced version then DEI mod used (i forget what version CAI of mine they used) . The mod itself will work with DEI version 1.05 .Unless they moved it to 1.1 then i do need update my mod version.

The DEI teams dont have any right nor have the full access to include my mod in their work.However i do give them some support by creating alternate version for DEI, same like i did with Radious and other hosted mod as well.

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

I use the easy version with Wars of the Gods mod and it is totally amazing playing on normal/normal. in my opinion a must have with any total war mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Nope , this mod was not included in DEI, but they do try to use some part of element from this mod based on previous version CAI logic. If you ever heard DEI Hardcore submod created by Dresden itself, that one of example of it.

The CAI in this version was more advanced version then DEI mod used (i forget what version CAI of mine they used) . The mod itself will work with DEI version 1.05 .Unless they moved it to 1.1 then i do need update my mod version.

The DEI teams dont have any right nor have the full access to include my mod in their work.However i do give them some support by creating alternate version for DEI, same like i did with Radious and other hosted mod as well.

Thanks for the response. I have been looking for something to make the battles more interesting than just wait for AI to engage all their units and than circle around and attack from behind. I look forward to trying this with DEI

Hi, please can anyone upload CAI(for DEI) working for patch 16.1? Patch 17 still isn't in market Thx

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Iradant View Post
    Hi, please can anyone upload CAI(for DEI) working for patch 16.1? Patch 17 still isn't in market Thx
    You should have Patch 17 by now, if you don't there's a problem.

Yep I downloaded it a moment ago.

Junaidi. You know I'm a big fan of your mod right? yeah you know it from a long time ago . I haven been testing it along with some friends and we found a problem that probably is due to your mod. Take in mind that we are playing with the easiest edition cause we don't see the fun in buffing/cheating the AI income and other bonuses. Check this picture please:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As you can see here, there's a Ptolemaic general recruiting 19 units(+1 general=20 units in total) at just 1 turn. I confirm it was in 1 turn cause in the next one he went full stack army. Ptolemaics is major faction but I have noticed this with minor factions too wich is even worse due to the lower income !!

This is the only mod we are using that tweaks AI in several terms not just being smarter than vanila in agresiveness and "action" but in buff terms so....any idea? I beg to remove this cause it's ruining your brilliant mod.

Thank you mate!

I do understand about your concern, so let me explain it a little bit, as you may understand rome 2 AI was never perfected in the very beginning of it creation , as you notice the smarter the AI means the more movement they made each turn, from patrolling, helping his ally, attacking, etc, stuff that none human player will ever do every turn.

However its also come with consequence, in order to do that, the AI tend to abandon current recruitment queue, so sometimes you can see them running with very small stack only get beaten by more larger and complete human player stack, in vanilla AI this problem not magnified because they are more passive, but in my mod, this problem with AI logic became huge.

So the only remedy i can offer by allowing them to take full slot recruitment in one turn. I know its not perfect solution but at least you also can counter remedy it, by increasing the AI army upkeep or cost recruit, so they can recruit as many their money allowed for them.

However if you think this buff was annoying, i can point you to modify the value itself, look on campaign difficult handicap table, and try to look value 20 on recruitment slot, change it into whatever smaller value you like from 15, 10, or 5.Maybe i should add another version below easy version , Non cheat version

Like i say the rome 2 AI was flawed , the only people can fix the problem was the AI Developer not modder actually. But you know the reality
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 18, 2015 at 07:59 AM.

I'm playing roman campaign with DEI mod and with dei_normal CAI and I have problem with first reform which should be after 40 turn + imperium level 3. I have 115 turns and imperium level 3 and nothing hapens. I'm using only dei +cai+ bai experimental. When I tried run game without CAI and after new turn reform came. Are in this mod reforms late or is there ani error. Thanks

Well sometimes the scrip reform stuck due glitch, just disable the mod , quit the game and wait till the reform hit you, then you can enable the mod again. Like you did before, problem solved. Its save game compatible so there is nothing to worry about

Ok thanks for info. By the way nice mod