Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    many modder now use Steam workshop except Toon because his mod is too big workshop update and allow bigger files , so Radious move to workshop too , and twcenter will be abandon soon
    This is just silly. There is so much more that TW Center offers so we need not fear of its demise

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.8 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

In my opinion , most of tweaks are good , but seriously you shouldn't make the limitation of armies to 57 at the beginning , this make things worst because CPU will become undefeatable , as far as we know CPU always cheat , and since it's like no limitation at all CPU will keep recruiting armies which mostly 20/20 and this make player impossible to take land or worst , defending own territories...

i change amy cap at 10 from beginning , but never see AI have 10 amy , even i buff hidden income for all factions

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Quote Originally Posted by Wistaney View Post
    In my opinion , most of tweaks are good , but seriously you shouldn't make the limitation of armies to 57 at the beginning , this make things worst because CPU will become undefeatable , as far as we know CPU always cheat , and since it's like no limitation at all CPU will keep recruiting armies which mostly 20/20 and this make player impossible to take land or worst , defending own territories...
    Hmnn its easy i can limit its cap gradualy depending imperium level, until its hit max you will unlock 57, in total, the army cap itself is represent 57 provinces in the map, i like rename each army according to what province he protected. And the general act like he the governour that responsible to manage safety on that region

i change amy cap at 10 from beginning , but never see AI have 10 amy , even i buff hidden income for all factions
    Yeah the best fix is change it yourself,your game your rule, i agree with you, There is limit to how many CAI can recruit , unless you seriosly buff the military cost, but i realy dont think Wistaney fear will become true, since i also play and tested it myself, seeing 57 army caps full size 20/20 should be good picture to post

Especialy if seeing Persian lauch invasion by sending 20 stack (if he capable)to capture your land via sea route, will be awesome to look
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 26, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Hi, sorry for bothering you if I do. But can I use your CAI with Radious AI mod? I should think it doesn't because it both tweaks the AI in the campaign, but Mitch's mod manager says there's no conflict. So can they work together?

Well if you see there is no conflict its okey, the mod conflict itself represent that both mod have same value wich will be overwritten by another, if you find yourself on this situation you can decide which mod you like it most and put in top priority on load list, its should work with no problem despite the conflict number told by mitch mm

Righ now i working on latest release, soon the application can be done on VV or Better AI, just visit VV dev thread here , you get the idea
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 27, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

I can't get into that thread

What campaign difficulty do you recommend for this mod? What does higher diff have that lower doesnt? In battle higher means stat buff but i dont know about campaign

What campaign difficulty do you recommend for this mod? What does higher diff have that lower doesnt? In battle higher means stat buff but i dont know about campaign
    Well honestly neither normal,hard,or very hard, make little different for CAI.But i guess you should try play hard, i recommend you to try couple AI mod as well like radious AI or Dubmod. They also make some good tweak

I can't get into that thread
    This is preview or maybe glimpse on latest version that i working on, version 1.8 right now just not capable to do this kind of feat

I dont think you human capable to survive this zombie horde especialy when CAI finally able to channel his wrath to you

Notice the extra army he bring

Sparta invade Italy (well i responsible for bribing 7500 gold for Sparta to raise his Spear) while Rome busy with Carthage and Syracuse, but that not important, notice the province he take,and the army he bring . Yes mate expect large scale invasion to specific region

Massalia under siege By Rome and his Vassal (both of them is CAI)

Latest version each CAI will clash and steam roller another,lauch massive scale invasion for example if he have 6 stack army in his arsenal, they maybe use 3-5 stack to do God work.Rather spread invasion, now they more like focus on completing one region after another.

He who defends everything defends nothing.

- Fredrick II, Holy Roman Empero
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 27, 2014 at 03:27 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Looking good!
    Glad you like it Sir Len, i try make a change minimal as i can, so it didnt write to many value if its used with large mod (more like total conversion) like your AIO, DEI , etc etc. Try keeping the original mod flavour intact.

guys try this mod , it good with new CAI http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...r-Augustus-map

yeah should see, thanks god i made mod that only alter cai , should compatible with that mod, go head and try it, dont that mod that also use mitch script that ensure major faction survivalbility ?

Those screenshots are impressive. I guess I'll just wait for the new version before starting my campaign then

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    Well if you see there is no conflict its okey, the mod conflict itself represent that both mod have same value wich will be overwritten by another, if you find yourself on this situation you can decide which mod you like it most and put in top priority on load list, its should work with no problem despite the conflict number told by mitch mm
    So let me wrap it up. There is no conflicting file between your CAI and radious AI mod according to Mitch's mod manager. So I can use both of your mods with intended results? Right? There's no "hidden value" that secretly affect each other somewhere? Sorry for my stupid question I'm kind of a placebo person
    Last edited by diego007; December 28, 2014 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diego007 View Post
    Those screenshots are impressive. I guess I'll just wait for the new version before starting my campaign then

So let me wrap it up. There is no conflicting file between your CAI and radious AI mod according to Mitch's mod manager. So I can use both of your mods with intended results? Right? There's no "hidden value" that secretly affect each other somewhere? Sorry for my stupid question I'm kind of a placebo person
    I would like to know that as well.

And in your mod. Is the AI finally defending its citys? Specially its capitals? Or does it still give a ?

If mitch mm dont show any conflict that its safe 100 %, but it you afraid, just load Better CAI on top,so all my value will not get replaced

Quote Originally Posted by Plautus View Post
    I would like to know that as well.
    And in your mod. Is the AI finally defending its citys? Specially its capitals? Or does it still give a ?
    Wait wait, hold on, i just want to confirm due to serious problem i must redownload again Rome 2, so right now modding work is stopped indefinitely, about will AI protect city, yes, they protect, but if you want they protect city all the time , how can they expand ??? you cant ask ai to defend and expand on the same time or they will getting confused, they not defend but also not expand, you know what i mean. In version 1.8 CAI only aggresive, they def as proper as they can, but army management still quite mess, so they cant truly use their real power, for example if they have 6 stack army maybe only 2 that active, the rest i dont know what they realy doing.

On the latest update i now working the CAI already grow into more focus and task oriented, if they expand they will use 4 - 5 from 6 stack to actualy do massive invasion. If they get attacked , this massive army will go back to defend their teritory.Since they lauch invasion in massive scale rather 1 stack vs 1 stack, the result its very quick for CAI. So they can have enough time to blitzkrieg and withdraw to defend.

Here some screenshoot before accident happen,

Yep notice Athena and Sparta is ally now trying do massive invasion to less fortunate Region, well basicly they trying conquer Italy when i take this pic, and this only 2 faction imagine if 3 or more faction send his army to war with you, maybe i should limit army stack

Now here we are Mighty Roman, never give any mercy even to weakling Syracusse, have you ever see 4 stack rome army actualy invade your tiny region,and this thing is common courtesy from Better Aggresive CAI 1.9.

I hope its can satisfied your curiosity , and by the way they will bring artilery and lot of horse replacing the missile unit
    Many mod capable to raise army on large number but that actualy capable to force its CAI to use his army to do actualy massive invasion probably not much, i dont think you need 40 unit on 1 stack, i think even with this 20 unit/stack its already overkill
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 28, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

That accident is horrible news to me.

Your screenshot bought me, better than any advertising words, nice marketing strat . Although what I'm worried is with so many soldiers on screen Idk if my rig can take it

I wish you the best and for the upcoming update soon. I can't wait anymore, but I have to

That accident is horrible news to me.

Your screenshot bought me, better than any advertising words, nice marketing strat . Although what I'm worried is with so many soldiers on screen Idk if my rig can take it

I wish you the best and for the upcoming update soon. I can't wait anymore, but I have to
    Dont worry mate just auto resolve you practically doom anyway, the only viable option is retreat and fight for another day

when i use Augustus camp map for grand camp mod , rome is very peaceful in 16 turn . maybe they busy building because they have Itali under control . at turn 18 they start invade Daosi ( balkan tribe ) first , not Syracuse or Carthage

when i use Augustus camp map for grand camp mod , rome is very peaceful in 16 turn . maybe they busy building because they have Itali under control . at turn 18 they start invade Daosi ( balkan tribe ) first , not Syracuse or Carthage
    Yeah that map is already equip with script that enable major faction have more adavantage with minor faction on auto resolve, so yep major faction will start grinding them more faster
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 28, 2014 at 08:41 PM.