Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940414257 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.6 Grand Closing Edition

Quote Originally Posted by GourmetGorilla View Post
    I think the Hard version makes other factions less loyal or something like that. He's planning an update, but that shouldn't stop you from starting up a campaign in the meantime.

The AI recruitment bug is gone with the current edition, so it's nice and stable.
    Thanks mate...
    I'm using version 2.6 Hard CAI only with DEI 1.04a and having 13 conflicts though...
    2.5 supposed to have only 1...

I'm using also Slower Grand Campaign submod for DEI which gives me one conflict with 2.6.

So what difficulty is suggested for my setup???
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 05, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

ShellShok's Avatar Foederatus

I personally played on VH/H . It's depends, wich faction you take.However,everydoby scary me when i reach 3/4 lvl.Btw, for harder battle i'll use this

About these conflicts, Jenaidi said it's normal.Im also played with Slower Grand Campaign , and did't see any CTD.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by ShellShok View Post
    About these conflicts, Jenaidi said it's normal.Im also played with Slower Grand Campaign , and did't see any CTD.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellShok View Post
    I personally played on VH/H . It's depends, wich faction you take.However,everydoby scary me when i reach 3/4 lvl.Btw, for harder battle i'll use this
    I see...
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    i also enabled you to gain imperium level exp through important battle, if you win lots of battle, its will fill the exp, if you lose the battle, then you may lose the exp.
    I'm not sure gaining Imperium through battles would work. If the AI has ressources bonuses and can make more armies, you can win many battles and be at the exact same place. The number of territories is fixed, so you don't have any Imperium "created" over the course of the game.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Heroic or decesive victory probably, last time i check, its to counter the problem where player dont want increase the size of their imperium throught occupy land, you know play turtling behind your ally, then support it, but never take teritory.But the exp not as significant then gaining real land itself, if you got decesive defeat the imperium gain can become minus too

The good news the main work is done, i hope i can finish working the AIO, DeI, and Radious version today
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; April 07, 2015 at 02:22 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Heroic or decesive victory probably, last time i check, its to counter the problem where player dont want increase the size of their imperium throught occupy land, you know play turtling behind your ally, then support it, but never take teritory.But the exp not as significant then gaining real land itself, if you got decesive defeat the imperium gain can become minus too

The good news the main work is done, i hope i can finish working the AIO, DeI, and Radious version today
    Sounds great mate +reps

Sounds very debatable."Exp from battles" may spoil gameplay.It depends on many factors: which bonuses gives emperum lvl for AI and Players, which battle need win/lose.....need testing.
    In DeI section once you said
    Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?105612-Junaidi83-de-Bodemloze"
    [/URL]Junaidi83 de Bodemloze]Its not DeI submod and its will never be
    so if that not secret, why?

Sounds very debatable."Exp from battles" may spoil gameplay.It depends on many factors: which bonuses gives emperum lvl for AI and Players, which battle need win/lose.....need testing.
    Dont worry the gain is only you able score heroic victory or heroic defeat in battle, and the gain last time i check its very small compare with capture real province, but in case things go wrong i can revert it back or tweak the imperium level meter. So you are more longer to attain imperium for next level.

Like i said, being submod one will submit his work to another mod, that why its called sub, its never entirely became his own mod because he need follow some certain rule , Basicly its up to me should i support or not the other mod version. Also i am bit independent modder
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Master Jedi's Avatar Foederatus

Hey man (and I mean mod creator). Is it possible to reinforce the garrisons to every faction?
    It's just that In "Wrath of Sparta" Athens constantly get's it's ass kicked by Corinth and in Rome Grand campaign smaller factions are annihilated pretty quickly by a larger one's

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

You should try DEI, it reworks garrisons.

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.7 Grand Closing Edition

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.7 Grand Closing Edition, now released, bon appetit everyone

Time to finish the Attila version now

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.7 Grand Closing Edition, now released, bon appetit everyone

Time to finish the Attila version now
    Gz and Ty Sir

casual meaning middle hard something btw?

Something like that

Junaidi - why is kv_rules table inserted in your mod? this will effect my AIO settings as I use this table? is this needed in your mod?

I believe that this table is only for BAI alterations, so why use in this mod?
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; April 09, 2015 at 04:32 PM.

Simple is i just use your kv tables,in order to trick the mod manager, since i learn that some table cant be replaced, unless its start with same name, basicly the last version you got get many feature not active since there is conflict in mod manager, and the only way you able sync it by use the same table, for example A table will replace A table, the content itself is AIO kv tables so all value remain intact, just the value that i need to be replaced that i change.It will not caused crash or anything already tested myself. Hope its clarify everything
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; April 09, 2015 at 04:46 PM.

Simple is i just use your kv tables,in order to trick the mod manager, since i learn that some table cant be replaced, unless its start with same name, basicly the last version you got get many feature not active since there is conflict in mod manager, and the only way you able sync it by use the same table, for example A table will replace A table, the content itself is AIO kv tables so all value remain intact, just the value that i need to be replaced that i change.It will not caused crash or anything already tested myself. Hope its clarify everything
    hmm....well I just checked your version of this table and these are changes that I have found:

melee_hit_chance_base 80 (AIO this is 43)

This change in stat are crucial to faster battles in game and with these changes in your mod it will change the battle lengths in my mod as your mod loads first.

it would be safer that we are both using the same stats for this table for stability reasons. which version of mod have you used this table from? as it seems to be a much earlier version of AIO?
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; April 09, 2015 at 05:23 PM.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

nvm
    Last edited by SharpEyed; April 09, 2015 at 06:03 PM.

reserved
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; April 09, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

Bran mc born will do well, that sub mod do right ?
    Eh??? Bran Mac Born sub mods have nothing to do with the kv_rules table that your using in the AIO version of your mod? All I request is that we change that one entry so that both mods are compatible? Do you not agree?