Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.6 Grand Closing Edition

Junaidi,
    is reliability property the only difference between normal and hard versions (CAI_personalities table)?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Yep and you can use it whenever you want switch the gameplay, for example too peace or your ally is to damn strong looking change of scenery , need little dose of betrayal, then hard version is medicine, just switch it, load the save game and its do the magic
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Thanks. That's what I wanted to try.

Hi Junaidi,

can you describe the bonus for diferent dificult LvLs hard, normal, easy and easy hunab version thanks.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by huntermrg View Post
    Hi Junaidi,

can you describe the bonus for diferent dificult LvLs hard, normal, easy and easy hunab version thanks.

thanks.
    You can read it under mod description below "Download Link" in main thread everything already in tidy structure, enjoy your visiting here
    Quote Originally Posted by babaikasc View Post
    Thanks. That's what I wanted to try.
    Enjoy the game
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

By the way..I faced again the problem of AI starving to death. Is something to do with money income that AI cant handle. So I have come up with fast and dirty solution to set desertion attrition value to 0. So factions that lost all money or provinces will still have a chance to recover and not lost all forces during x turns due to stupid effect. Was very helpful from your side to include campaign attrition table into the mod otherwise I would not find it

You mean DeI version or vanilla version ? But glad its sorted out Sir babikasc, enjoy the campaign

Hey! I'm playing with version 2.6 Very Easy & Human in my ongoing Imperator Augustus campaign, and I love how the AI is agressive (2 enemy attacks on me and 2 factions destroyed in the first turn of my ongoing campaign ), but the imperium gives a HUGE relation penalty, like -35/-60/... instead of -5/-10/...
    This is vanilla version (I re-downloaded just to be sure), and there is nothing about that in the mod description. Is it intended? An AI has instantly broken the defensive alliance because of a sudden the -50 relations suddenly turned into -180...

Quote Originally Posted by Telenil View Post
    Hey! I'm playing with version 2.6 Very Easy & Human in my ongoing Imperator Augustus campaign, and I love how the AI is agressive (2 enemy attacks on me and 2 factions destroyed in the first turn of my ongoing campaign ), but the imperium gives a HUGE relation penalty, like -35/-60/... instead of -5/-10/...
    This is vanilla version (I re-downloaded just to be sure), and there is nothing about that in the mod description. Is it intended? An AI has instantly broken the defensive alliance because of a sudden the -50 relations suddenly turned into -180...
    I think its my mod design back there i dont predict about imperator Augusts, its think i set it back to force AI attack you when your imperium level is high enough. Maybe its need little fine tuning. I will add that into my fix list anyways , thansk for report

Announcements
    Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.6 is out, This is the time for me to relax ....

With this final version is out, i think Rome 2 AI already in very better state right now, and i decide to stop updating this mod, because i also want to enjoy the luxury to be able to play like normal user, modding work especially AI can suck your life without you realize.

But i also will not abandon this mod entirely, since its every modder responsibility to fix the bug inside his own mod.So if you find the bug during the game, you can post it and after the bug number already hits reasonable number, then i will release the fix edition.

Thank you for reading this and enjoy the latest version 2.6. I hope its can satisfied and enchance your gameplay
    After the bug hit reasonable number i will release the fix , just keep any bug you think you can found

your mod is fantstic but the diplomacy is a big problem for dei mod because the major source for income is trade i cant make any trade agreement pleasw take alook on it.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled ibn alwaleed View Post
    your mod is fantstic but the diplomacy is a big problem for dei mod because the major source for income is trade i cant make any trade agreement pleasw take alook on it.
    Will add to the bug fix, probably adjust or port some of DeI diplomacy to give similiar experience for DeI Version

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Will add to the bug fix, probably adjust or port some of DeI diplomacy to give similiar experience for DeI Version
    Also look at WOS campaigns as I have two factions in my campaign game even though I am friendly (green) I cannot trade with them at all

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Also look at WOS campaigns as I have two factions in my campaign game even though I am friendly (green) I cannot trade with them at all
    Okay diplomacy will be our fix top priority, anyone else have something to complain ?

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Haha! This is great
    Applied it just yesterday on my running campaign with the Roman Empire (and DeI) and now I need to shuffle around some troops, Boii suddenly does seem to go for an all-out war. And I actually was about to conquer Egypt for the nice world-wonder-thingie :O
    So I just need to liberate all barbarian guys instead, who cares *whistle*

Though, I took the liberty to fine-tune some tiny things, where I think DeI does the better job.

Hmm, guess it's way more interesting in a new campaign, but yesterday Pillars of Eternity was also released and I was waiting like ages and Steam unlocked it really late. Darn those great Rome II mods
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Okay diplomacy will be our fix top priority, anyone else have something to complain ?
    Same as Toon.

Small question. Would this work ok with just using the launcher mod manager, not the actual mod manager? (with toon's AIO).

EDIT: Nevermind, toon explained it in his thread just now hehe.
    Last edited by Comrade Roboto; March 28, 2015 at 10:13 AM.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Yup, Diplomacy seems to be bugged. I'm in Caesar in Gaul, I have one ressource and even friendly factions refuse to trade. Note that it worked fine when I had 8 different ressources in my Imperator Augustus campaign, even unfriendly factions were on High when I suggested a trade agreement.

Same problem here as it mentioned by others above.I'm playing with dei mod and hard version of agressive cai and can't trade with factions that are friendly or very friendly with me.It's almost impossible to expand with no trade.Except this problem the mod is great and gives more flavor to the game

Understood will release the fix version in couple day

While we are on the subject, I think the relation penalties for the first level(s) of imperium should be reduced. It makes sense to add penalties in higher levels if the plan is to have allies fight each other before they reach 90 settlements, but getting -20 as soon as you conquer a second town is really crippling.