Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16415657585960616263646566
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1320

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Quote Originally Posted by Senticon View Post
    If you're using it with Radious AI Mod it will definitely conflict no matter what. I'm using vanilla easy BACAI with Radious Campaign Mod, all unit packs and Graphics mod and it works flawlessly, but I have merged it with Radious Campaign Mod to terminate single conflict it had (fame related IIRC). Anyway, I think you should be fine either way. I have no idea why there's Radious specific BACAI files, since they have more conflicts with Radious mod than vanilla ones.
    I'm curious, does the CAI actually recruit the Radious custom units?

Uninstalled the mod, the diplomacy with the normal version is outright broken/non existent.

Stop letting minor, far away factions declare war on you for no reason at all in the first 20 turns.

Pls make a Version compatible with the new 1.2 version of DEI

Quote Originally Posted by This is Sparta!!! View Post
    Pls make a Version compatible with the new 1.2 version of DEI
    I sign under it. BACAI for DEI is needed.

Ditto

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Hello all, sori for been absence in long time, i promise this week i will try to start to update modding agan, and sure i will reupdate the dei version as well, easy as pie
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

come on men. we need this submod for dei please !!!!

When will the new version for DEI 1.2 released?

No need because we have our own CAI specifically for DeI 1.2.1.

hello Junaidi83, is it possible for you to upload the "backstab edition" or what values that I need to change in CAI to make it happen?

Is this compatible with the new patch?

It's possible download mod from Steam workshop? Just can't find it in steam. And How it work with Radious?
    Last edited by Degnan; December 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM.

Is it compatible with Empire Divided?

Any updates coming soon? Amazing mod by the way.

I like your mod but i think its kinda stressful enough for me to handle. Each faction declare wars on me each time i destroy a faction or their neighbors so is there any alternative mod to tweak the ai personalities and set them to default not almost all of them are warlike and expansionist. Can you tell me where to change that? Only that the other parts of the mod is good especially on the siege part. Now they dont wait you in their plaza and just stand there, they now form battlelines. If you could just teach me where to tweak this ai personality trait i will be a better mod. No not better but a best mod for ai. Thanks.

I am interested with your mod but the thing is random faction declaring war on you is kinda not practical as they dont have any reasons why they DECLARE WAR to you instantly.... so i may ask permission to use your mod but since thread reply takes months or weeks, so here we go..

I already tweaked your mod... I changed some other faction behaviors from almost all warlike/expansionist into diplomatic/confident or loyal/friendly depending on the faction type or culture i even added historical ally of rome from other barbarian tribes like aedui etc. i tweaked their behavior so that they will be friendly but i still left other faction to what they are which is aggressive especially germany and carthage so that punic and germanic wars can happen. I didn't tweaked battle map AI
    so their tactics used is still the same and awesome. I only tweaked diplomacy and campaign AI personality. their campaign behavior is still the same. example they will train men equal to yours etc.
    -- i give credits to you and your team --

but let me help you, let me post this tweaked version of your mod so that other players who wants a rather peaceful start on campaign can enjoy and prepare for the inevitable late game wars.
    P.S. players need a good headstart.

Info changes:
    AI Offers:
    Diplomacy - tweaked values so that enemies can accept peace even at the mid of their war or when they feel they are losing. But again it depends on their traits,
    warlike factions often wont accept to surrender but other soft diplomatic factions can accept. Its a matter of Strategy and politics anyway.

AI behaviors:
    Warlike/Expansionist trait - Changed some factions' warlike trait to diplomatic/strategic/unreliable or backstabbers etc. I noticed that all of the even on the early game are all warlike or expansionist so i revert it back depending on their culture etc.

Other AI Factions are not warlike but diplomatic, trade partners and even mercenaries who wants money to offer help etc.

here's so example of my tweaks.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download
    CAI_BATTLE.rar

Just add-on info i forget that i edited the no-artillery mod (normal campaign) in this tweak mod so there will be no artillery to be recruited early on and no arty defenses too. you can still build later in game thou.. and sorry for my bad english on some of them. lol.

oh i almost forgot i edited the fame_tables too. i add more army caps making it to 30 so that someone that have legions mod can unleash all of their 28 or more legions.
    also on spies dignitaries champs and fleets. all have increased.
    Last edited by Frunk; March 11, 2018 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Will there be an official update for this mod? Would really like to play the Empire Divided Campaign with improved AI. However it needs an overall fix since the Normal Campaign escalates completely like described above, probable done by some of the Updates to the Base-Game. Really love this mod, does wonders for the Attila AI and surely did the same for Rome before becoming broken.

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    I am interested with your mod but the thing is random faction declaring war on you is kinda not practical as they dont have any reasons why they DECLARE WAR to you instantly.... so i may ask permission to use your mod but since thread reply takes months or weeks, so here we go..

I already tweaked your mod... I changed some other faction behaviors from almost all warlike/expansionist into diplomatic/confident or loyal/friendly depending on the faction type or culture i even added historical ally of rome from other barbarian tribes like aedui etc. i tweaked their behavior so that they will be friendly but i still left other faction to what they are which is aggressive especially germany and carthage so that punic and germanic wars can happen. I didn't tweaked battle map AI
    so their tactics used is still the same and awesome. I only tweaked diplomacy and campaign AI personality. their campaign behavior is still the same. example they will train men equal to yours etc.
    -- i give credits to you and your team --

but let me help you, let me post this tweaked version of your mod so that other players who wants a rather peaceful start on campaign can enjoy and prepare for the inevitable late game wars.
    P.S. players need a good headstart.

Info changes:
    AI Offers:
    Diplomacy - tweaked values so that enemies can accept peace even at the mid of their war or when they feel they are losing. But again it depends on their traits,
    warlike factions often wont accept to surrender but other soft diplomatic factions can accept. Its a matter of Strategy and politics anyway.

AI behaviors:
    Warlike/Expansionist trait - Changed some factions' warlike trait to diplomatic/strategic/unreliable or backstabbers etc. I noticed that all of the even on the early game are all warlike or expansionist so i revert it back depending on their culture etc.

Other AI Factions are not warlike but diplomatic, trade partners and even mercenaries who wants money to offer help etc.

here's so example of my tweaks.

Download
    CAI_BATTLE.rar

Just add-on info i forget that i edited the no-artillery mod (normal campaign) in this tweak mod so there will be no artillery to be recruited early on and no arty defenses too. you can still build later in game thou.. and sorry for my bad english on some of them. lol.

oh i almost forgot i edited the fame_tables too. i add more army caps making it to 30 so that someone that have legions mod can unleash all of their 28 or more legions.
    also on spies dignitaries champs and fleets. all have increased.
    Would this work for DEI?

Quote Originally Posted by ScipioTheGreat View Post
    Would this work for DEI?
    Nope, DeI already messes with the AI, so this would be imcompatible (i think) at worst, and downright buggy at best.

Countries from the freaking middle east declare war on me and minor countries do this too...they are aggresive....but not on a good way XD